DEMO RP (between the fox without, Sora, and Pleasurable Princess

Started by the fox without, July 21, 2009, 10:25:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callista

Knowing she wouldn't sleep, she looked for a soft place to spend the night. Her hunger had been sated so she felt no need to prowl, just rest.  She saw the shimer of the perimeter of where they were staying and assumed it was the kitsune trying to keep them safe. 'Maybe it was only to protect himself but maybe not...', she thought, 'Nice gesture, but I will keep us from harm' .  She then stood over him while he nestled down and said, "What's your name anyway?"
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Different hearts beat on different strings
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

the fox without

Kat laid there silently, the only sign he had heard them coming from his ears twitching as they talked, staying quite for a few seconds, before answering them. "Don't worry about it elf, just a simple illusion to keep unwanted company from wandering in, nothing for you to get antsy about," he said, "and I hate repeating myself, but my name is Katherine, make of it what you will." he said, falling silent again, trying to get some rest before tomorrow.

Callista

Rolling her eyes and going back to her first impression of the kitsune, Katherine, and finds a comfy place and stares out into the forest to await dawn. She listens as the others breath becomes regular and soft. She can feel the blood pulsing in their veins. Silently she shakes her head vigorously, ' Ugh! I need them! Stop it! she says to herself.
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Sora

She calmed, replacing her bow and arrow, and settled back into her spot in the grass to await the morning.

"Clever," she commented, peering around aprehensively at the spot of the shimmering. She was content to let her mind wander for a moment or two.

"Hey, isn't Katherine a girl's name?" she announced, confused.
I'll be your pet... If you can make me sit, stay, and come.

Sora's Spots

the fox without

Kat groaned, looking up at the elf, sighing before deciding to explain it to the elf, "Yes, it is, how about that. In fact I think it's the fifth name I've taken now" Kat told her said, yawning slightly before standing up stretching, his body shimmering as well. "As I told you earlier, becoming  kitsune is a sort of spiritual process, which means gender has less meaning afterwards, becoming a choice rather than a necessity," he told her, his body changing as Kat talked to her, shoulder becoming less broad as his hips expanded, an moderate bosom being created as Kat continued, the kitsunes face softening, Ka'ts voice continuing to raise higher, "As you can see, we can be whichever we want, most just choose their main form to be that of their original form as it is most familiar. It comes in handy when you come across annoying adventurers whose 'code' prohibits them from harming a woman." Kat told her, yawning slightly, "Now are there any other questions you have before I lay down again."

Sora

Somiel stared, slack-jawed, as the fox/man became a fox/woman. He's much prettier this way, she mused.

Blinking rapidly, embarrassed at her staring, she recovered, blushing and unable to meet the other's gaze.

"N-no," she muttered, "Sorry." Her tone said she was being sincere, even though she herself had no idea what she was sorry for.
I'll be your pet... If you can make me sit, stay, and come.

Sora's Spots

Callista

Watching the comical play before her, she laughed into her hand to hide it. She began to like Somiel more after that. Looking again at the small kitsune sleeping she supposed he wasn't so bad either. She could be stuck with worse company than this.... Besides liking them made it harder to harm them.
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

the fox without

Kat nodded, before laying down once again, chuckling at the elf's...Somiel's...expression and blush as she changed. She just loved the look on people's face after she changed like this. For some reason, of all the traits of a kitsune,  the lack of a clear cut gender seemed to be the hardest one for them to wrap their minds around. Kat yawned again, laying back down again, closing her eyes, not bothering to shift back  "If thats all then, I suppose I'll see the two of you in the morning." While they didn't seem to be the most knowledgeable two on facts of the world, she supposed they weren't all bad, though the elf asked a lot of questions. She grinned slightly as she headed for sleep, tomorrow would certainly be interesting.

(Make your sleeping...or whatever-your-character-does-at-night unless there is something else you had planned for the night>)

Callista

Once again settling down she stared into the forest, silently watching all movements for danger.  It was going to be a while before dawn and she had a lot to think about. The medallion, it would mean another whole life change for her. Did it even exist or was it a mere legend..... Looking over at her companions she envied them for a simpler life. She heard sticks breaking as something walked near by, she became alert then relaxed as she realized it was something small. Pulling her legs to her chest and leaning her head on her arms, she allowed herself one single tear for a life she may never have. 
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request