News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Professor Snape, my Potion's Master... (MxM)

Started by AithinTheElf, July 30, 2011, 02:36:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AithinTheElf

Sooo. The way I see it is, if you really don't like my character's name, we can change it, and if you really don't like my character, we can replace him with Harry Potter, ect... (Though I really do like the physical appearance of my character) I'm very flexible and just looking for a roleplay involving Snape. A good one, mind you. (:

The Potion's Master...

Colin is a 5th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He is about medium height, thin, lanky and pale with green eyes and shoulder length black hair. He is slightly mousy looking, but in a cute way, with large eyes, a slightly upturned nose and small, reddish lips.  Colin excels in Potions and is often favored by Professor Severus Snape.  Outside of class he has a small group of friends and is sometimes bullied for his quiet personality and slightly androgynous face.  The 5th year develops a crush on his Potions Master and finds himself daydreaming about it frequently in class.  One day, Colin is ridiculed in class and knocks another boy's cauldron over, earning him detention.  Severus knows the boy has had enough with the other students being rude, but has to punish him anyway.  Colin begins to act without thinking, slowly crossing the physical boundaries of a student/teacher relationship.  little does Colin know, Severus has had the boy on his mind for quite some time now...  Colin looks so much like Severus when he was young...
Let's just say that Colin is a boy with a painful, stupid crush, and Snape is a man with a forbidden, burning passion that is sparked by the slightest touches.  He wants to show Colin what pleasures can lie in store, if he would only stay back for more "detentions" and perhaps....some extra credit.

Please consider my plot!  If you have other ideas you'd like to share though, let me know too.  At this time I'm only looking for someone to play Severus Snape, not Colin (that's me).  Send me a PM!! (: