Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

Whatever I want? Thats a dangerous answer, Fae
-shivers at all of the stuff I want-
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Insanityenviesme

-chuckles-
Lion king...
Now, noticing that and not the implication of those words...thats a moodkiller!
-pouts-
How nerdy can I get?
-giggles-
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

naryashadow

giggles* I wasn't even thinking about that, but hey if that makes you nerdy, then I am a nerd right along with you hun

Insanityenviesme

-laughs-
Cool!
now make me stop staring at your Avi!
-pokes you-
Moments of Sanity

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Insanityenviesme

-chuckles-
Yes you are!
-pokes you for thinking you're not-
Moments of Sanity

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Autumn52

Whispers to Narya and Lira *you girls are both hot and sexy making me need another shower, Oh maybe you would like to join me? * giggles and hugs
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

Autumn52

giggles and hugs TL and whispers *Hello handsome*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

TheLegionary

* whispers *

Hi gorgeous hottie! How was the cleaning? Were you dressing your sexy maid outfit?

Autumn52

Whispers * no silly I was wearing an old tee shirt and shorts while cleaning*

Huggles

TheLegionary

Galanthor

doom29169

Rozel

When I lay my head on the pillow at night, I can say I was a decent person today. That's when I feel beautiful.
My Ons and Offs: ~♠Funs, Not so Funs and Maybes with Roz♠~
Musings and Thoughts: 𓆩*𓆪Available Stories𓆩*𓆪
Sorry: ~~A/A's~~
{Slow return, its been a while. }