Demented Fairy Tale/Disney crossover

Started by Jecht, December 01, 2009, 08:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jecht

I got this idea from Secret and thought I'd start it.

I'm not sure how the setting will go but maybe we can talk about that once we get the people. The idea is basically we cross the different fairy tales and Disney characters (All are of legal age) and put them in somewhere together. Maybe as a reality show we are put into a house or something and anything goes. If you have any ideas or suggestions, I'd love to hear it.

In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Secretwriter

Hahaha I can so see a reality show! 

The hard decision is figuring out who I wanna play!

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

zemo8801

I would so want to do Donald duck or Goofy? and this does like fun
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

ShamshielDF

Ooooo....this could be fun!

Background for how and why the show would exist are moot, I think, given the characters were fictional.  At least, until such time as they're on the show.  Some method where they're made 'real' within the context of the reality show and have no interaction with the outside world, just the others within the manse, with others appearing or disappearing (as people join or leave), and, of course, the inevitable cameras.  And how many fairy tale/Disney characters would know what cameras were?

*raises hand*  Interested!
Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

Jecht

Awesome I'm excited now.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Disney_animated_characters
There's a list of Disney characters in case anyone can't think of any
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Secretwriter

I'm currently torn between a bitchy Cinderella whose standing has gone to her head and Aurora,the Sleeping Beauty... and Alice from Alice in Wonderland.

Aurora it is!

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Jecht

I'm thinking either a perverted Aladdin or Hercules who takes advantage of his admirers.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Secretwriter

Quote from: ShamshielDF on December 01, 2009, 08:41:45 PM
Ooooo....this could be fun!

Background for how and why the show would exist are moot, I think, given the characters were fictional.  At least, until such time as they're on the show.  Some method where they're made 'real' within the context of the reality show and have no interaction with the outside world, just the others within the manse, with others appearing or disappearing (as people join or leave), and, of course, the inevitable cameras.  And how many fairy tale/Disney characters would know what cameras were?

*raises hand*  Interested!

To them they are real, I would think, Jecht correct me if I'm wrong, that this would happen in their world, not the 'real' world so to speak. 

Jecht

Doesn't matter. Either way could be interesting. I guess in their world would be more interesting.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

ShamshielDF

The question is are we seeing a Snow White like this:

like this:

or like this:

I'll be honest...the first one really doesn't do much for me.  Simplified color scheme, no details, bare minimum shading, etc.  The latter two I'm more than fine with.
Ons and offs!
A&A

zemo8801

I think I should could play out a perverted Pinocchio and it would be something fun to try out.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Secretwriter

Personally I really, really like the last one.  I don't visualize them as animated in our game, but looking as we would in those costumes, much like the last picture you posted. 

The Impression I got from Jecht is that it's just like big brother, in the Disney world, where they look as we would in real life, but in their world.  I don't know if that makes sense. ^^

Remiel

This reminds me of that show Drawn Together, except there's no way it could possibly more of a train wreck than that. =P

zemo8801

Yea i think that is a good idea and we can say they look different on camera but when they are behind there own close door they don't give off the same image how about that?
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

ShamshielDF

So, something where, to the characters eyes, things are more like the bottom, real life type image, but to the 'camera' and such it would be more the first or second (likely somewhere between the two)?
Ons and offs!
A&A

Secretwriter

Quote from: zemo8801 on December 01, 2009, 08:40:17 PM
I would so want to do Donald duck or Goofy? and this does like fun

*hugs Z* Maybe someone will play Daisy and you'll have some 'duckie love'

Secretwriter

Quote from: Remiel on December 01, 2009, 10:06:09 PM
This reminds me of that show Drawn Together, except there's no way it could possibly more of a train wreck than that. =P

Well, it got brought up from Rule 34'ing a Fairy Tale... ^^
And I love that show when I get a chance to watch it.

You two are getting confusing.  I don't have any desire to play an actual cartoon...

ShamshielDF

I'm simply trying to understand what others are looking for.  Personally, I don't care so much how it would be portrayed to the cameras, as that's all a matter of the audience, and I'm not worried about things going on there.  What will matter will be how the characters see one another, in which case I tend towards the "they look photo-realistic" to one another.
Ons and offs!
A&A

Remiel

Quote from: Secret Santa on December 01, 2009, 10:14:56 PM
Well, it got brought up from Rule 34'ing a Fairy Tale... ^^
And I love that show when I get a chance to watch it.

Er...I didn't mean that this idea is a train wreck, just that that show was. -_-;

It was actually quite an intriguing idea, but as time went on, it became clear to me that the creators were out to just shock as many people as possible with tasteless, vulgar humor.  There's certainly nothing wrong with vulgar humour if the show has other redeeming qualities (see South Park), but with Drawn Together, there just didn't seem to be a point, other than to be offensive.

Eh. I'll shut up now. -_-

Secretwriter

Quote from: ShamshielDF on December 01, 2009, 10:19:58 PM
I'm simply trying to understand what others are looking for.  Personally, I don't care so much how it would be portrayed to the cameras, as that's all a matter of the audience, and I'm not worried about things going on there.  What will matter will be how the characters see one another, in which case I tend towards the "they look photo-realistic" to one another.

Same. I'm gonna wait till Jecht gets back.  ^^

@ Remiel

I didn't say you did? *looks around* I was just saying how the idea came up... 

zemo8801

Ducky love lol that great but i think this is a very fun idea.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Jecht

When I was thinking of it I was thinking just slurry versions of characters. We don't have to be on camera it was more of an idea of where could set it. We could just make it everyone is invited to a house for some reason.
If we do the show, we can say it's realistic I suppose so it's easier to imagine.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Haibane

Quote from: zemo8801 on December 01, 2009, 09:46:29 PM
I think I should could play out a perverted Pinocchio and it would be something fun to try out.
I'd love to sit on your face and make you tell lies.

EDIT: Had a bit more of a think about this and would like to join if I may. It was a hard decision between Alice in Wonderland or...

http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/belle-standup.jpg

But rather than go for that look I'd be heading more for this...

http://epii.info/anime/2008%20Fanime/Beauty%20and%20the%20Beast%208.jpg

http://tv.popcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/beauty-and-the-beast-tv.jpg

http://static.onesourcetalent.com/blog/images/beauty-and-the-beast-audition.jpg

http://www.ccplayhouse.com/graphics/pr_beauty_beast.jpg

http://www.tvshowsondvd.net/graphics/news3/BeautyAndTheBeast_S2.jpg

or even... er... O.o (NSFW)

http://www.wrongsideoftheart.com/wp-content/gallery/posters-b/beauty_and_beast_poster_01.jpg

But I do love the tiny, tiny waist the cartoon Belle has, it implies a good firm corset under that gorgeous dress, and of course with corsets you have to have stockings and... well, you get the idea.

Jecht - will the 'real life' versions of the characters have their fairy tale powers or will we just have the people and their personalities?

Jecht

That's a good question that I didn't think about. What do you guys think would be better? I guess that would be an important detail if I pick Hercules.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

ShamshielDF

And where would the fun be if the characters lost their power?  Poor Pinocchio, his nose would never grow, Hercules couldn't throw a car, etc.  Then again, many of the characters won't really have any power, so...
Ons and offs!
A&A

Jecht

That's what I was thinking. Not many characters have powers so taking powers away from those that do makes things even. Or, this is just an idea, we could let everyone have a small "ability" such as Belle can calm angry people or things. Just an idea that could make things interesting.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Haibane

Yep, yep, that was my thinking...

I guess we would have to agree on what the powers could do - or just discuss it via the OOC thread as we went along like in all freeform games. Pinocchio without a nose that grew when he lied would be boring!

I have an idea. Bear with me. It goes like this... Rather than set this in some TV show Big Brother style house, we could assume that there exists a Fairy Tale Kingdom - something like that in Shreck or the Toon Town in 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit'. Here the people are quite real. To us readers of children's books and watchers of Disney they look like cartoon characters but not to them. To them they are quite real. The fairy tale people live in this place quite happily, being innocent (or wicked as it suits them) and going about their fairy tale lives... and entertaining children at bedtime and such.

Except...

Except... on one day of the year the Fairy Tale King invites everyone to his castle for a Grand Ball, with dancing and food and drink and music and fun... and... stuff... but within the Fairy Tale King's castle there is a magic spell that prevents the children at bedtime seeing what the fairy tale people do... and on this one night in the year they let their hair down and PARTY!

People's darker sides come out. People's raunchier sides come out. They do stuff the kids in their beds wouldn't understand - or it would give them nightmares...

We could try to stick to characters from the more traditional Disney cartoons, those sorts set in Europe in a quasi-fantasy medieval period with castles, princes, princesses, knights and such. This could prevent films like Aladdin and Hercules being used... though I guess these characters come from mythology in ancient times so could have travelled a long way to this famed Magic Summer Ball.

Would this work?

Jecht

I love the idea but I'm really set on being Aladdin or Hercules because most of the Princes are pansies(though Aladdin could pose as a prince  ;)). Maybe it's all cartoon characters from any universe so we all have a bigger selection...
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Haibane

Hey *hugs* It's your game, you be Aladdin or Hercules - as I said these people from Mystic Far Away Lands could easily travel to the Fairy Tale King's Summer Ball, right?

I just thought that my idea gave a reason for all the various characters to be together and a reason for them to do 18+ rated stuff, since the rest of the year they just ponce around doing cute Bambi style stuff for the kids.

Jecht

I love the idea and it makes more sense then my idea. So all credit is to you  ;D

When I think of Aladdin I think of this
http://www.fanpop.com/spots/leading-men-of-disney/links/5927438
or Hercules
http://www.fanpop.com/spots/leading-men-of-disney/links/5927563
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

ShamshielDF

The only problem I see with the idea of the summer ball is that it only lasts one night.

I'll certainly second the idea, though, of opening it to any/all cartoon characters, though preferably staying within the same vein as the existing idea.
Ons and offs!
A&A

Jecht

Well then how about instead of a summer ball it's...like a vacation house where characters go to take a break and have fun? Or a Summer Ball that lasts for a week or more
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Haibane

I suppose the King's Castle Summer Ball could last... some time? I just used a midsummer night idea because it was a basic fairy tale concept - Cinderella and all that. We could still play a long time within one night.

Or perhaps the magic spell that stops the children seeing what their beloved nursery rhyme characters are up to... it could make the party last an indefinite time - freeze time maybe?

I like that site Jecht. Aladdin is HOT! I love the way the artist has captured the same face and hairstyle from Disney but made it sexier. I approve. Hercules too.

ShamshielDF

A mystical midsummer night where time stops at midnight and doesn't proceed until 'dawn', whenever the king decrees.
Ons and offs!
A&A

Transgirlenstein

Can I be Jasmine?

I'm almost tempted to ask to play Jasmine with a dirty secret cock
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Jecht

Oooo...Jasmine...I've always had a crush on her. Don't ask me why.

Awesome, looks like we have a good amount of people. I think we should get at least one more male. I'll make the profile layout in a little bit
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Haibane

Ooh, I always liked Jasmine. She was sexy even when aimed at 10 year old kids!

I can see this party going...

http://www.toonsportal.com/avs-names/jasmine_hentai.jpg

Er... NSFW!

Transgirlenstein

She might have something a bit extra.  Explains why she keeps stringing Aladdin along.  Poor guy.  ;)

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Haibane

Jasmine with a cock is even hotter... I wished I'd thought of that with Belle... maybe when people talk of 'Beauty and the Beast' the two people are not the obvious two...?

Jecht

Damn and to think Aladdin was finally going to tap that. I'm leaning towards Aladdin more and more.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Haibane

I prefer Aladdin over Hercules - that fanart pic you linked to Jecht, was very nice.

Should we move this to the private area and set up an OOC thread, and another for character bios (er, do we even need those?)

Jecht

Yeah I guess we can but I think we should wait for Secret to get on so she knows what we are doing.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Will

Ah, man, this looks like fun. XD

*considers, goes to peruse the list of disney characters*
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Secretwriter

Because we have more female interest so far than male, I'll also be willing to play John Smith from Pocahontas. 

Will

I think someone should play Ariel. XD

I was thinking about Tarzan, maybe... if you guys are still looking for interest, of course.

- Jack Kerouac

Transgirlenstein

Secretwriter

And when I posted, I didn't see that there were two pages of posts.  I'll play him if needed.  *shrugs*

Secretwriter

Haibane

That rendition of Ariel looks rather scrummy, Will.

Well, so far, I make it:

Jecht - Aladdin
Secret - Aurora, the Sleeping Beauty
Transgirlenstein - Jasmine (hermaphrodite)
Shamshiel - Snow White (I think?)
Haibane - Belle
Zemo8801 - Pinocchio (I think?)
Will - Tarzan
Secret - John Smith

I see a good mix there; 3 females, 1 female with extras and 4 males.

I might play another female if the need arises, Alice in Wonderland has always intrigued me, especially the perverted Alice I'm thinking of...

Will

It came from this site, which I will share since there are a bunch more, all just as lovely.  I particularly like the Sleeping Beauty they have.

- Jack Kerouac

Jecht

I'll make the profile thread and OOC in the extreme section since I'm not sure what to expect will be going on.
The tough thing about this is I'm not sure how to set up the profile layout because we are all playing original characters.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Secretwriter

Changed John Smith to Jafar.  I wanna play a meanie and thwart Aladdin.

zemo8801

Could i still be in on this story and if not i don't mind I'm only asking?
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Secretwriter

Trieste

This looks interesting. I'll have to swing in after the semester's over. I'd love to take up Ariel - and Will, I love the rendition of Red Riding Hood on that site!

zemo8801

Was just unsure i didn't want to be sure so i could think of something.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Temptress

Uh, sorry to come in on this late, but are there still places available? This idea, gawd, one of the most exciting I've read on this site. If not, thats fine, I'll happily wait and read :)

Jecht

Of course there's room  ;D I'm just glad we have people.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Secretwriter

Quote from: zemo8801 on December 03, 2009, 01:40:30 AM
Was just unsure i didn't want to be sure so i could think of something.

There's all kinds of male characters to play ^^ There are few taken.

Secretwriter

Quote from: Temptress on December 03, 2009, 01:42:05 AM
Uh, sorry to come in on this late, but are there still places available? This idea, gawd, one of the most exciting I've read on this site. If not, thats fine, I'll happily wait and read :)

The more the merrier!

zemo8801

Thanks Secret but it was a little different reason but i have a good idea on a person that i want to play.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Trieste

I saw a picture of Tinkerbell that I really liked. I wonder if there's a way to work her into the story somehow. *ponder*

Temptress

Yay! Well, I was think I might play alice if Hai doesn't want her (Hey Hai!) or maybe even alice's sister :P (Half because I can't really think of more girls that aren't taken  :-[ - I never really watched much disney when I was young) Was snow white goldilocks taken?

Jecht

Goldilocks and Tinkerbell would work.

So far we have

Jecht - Aladdin
Secret - Aurora, the Sleeping Beauty
Transgirlenstein - Jasmine (hermaphrodite)
Shamshiel - Snow White (I think?)
Haibane - Belle
Zemo8801 - Pinocchio (I think?)
Will - Tarzan
Secret - Jafar
Trieste-Tinkerbell
Temptress-Goldilocks

If that's wrong, just tell me.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

zemo8801

Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Haibane

Ooh, lots of new peoples joining! Lovely!

Trieste, I saw this pic of tinkerbell last night, following Will's link and loved it because of Captain Hooks expression...

http://girls.gunaxin.com/wp-content/gallery/sexy-fairytales/sexy-fairytales-9.jpg

If we have too many males I'm happy to play another girl, just let me know Jecht.

EDIT: Hiya Temptress! No, Alice isn't taken, so help yourself if you prefer her over Goldilocks. I had this picture in mind:

http://gremlindog.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/alice.jpg

And would play her innocently, but dirtily, but if you want a sluttier Alice there's plenty of good fan art around.

Temptress

Hmm, thanks Hai, I'll have to think about it then. I don't really know the story of Alice in Wonderland very well, but I assume that won't come into play much. I would probably play her innocently too, I love a good innocent character, (As you probably know :) )as long as someone (or even multiple people) are/is around to -ah- 'guide' her on her way  ;)

Secretwriter

^^  I could write it out - as I was undecided on her myself... but google it ^^ Disney has a site for the plots of the stories. 

Transgirlenstein

I will be in and out until Monday so I will post a profile then.

Senti

I know I am late, If Alice is about...Opium, Absinthe and Laudanum appear appropriate given the era it was written in. So would love to play something on these lines.

If not I have many fairy tales to draw on but not all are Disney... if thats ok.

Haibane

Jecht is calling the shots but any traditional fairy tale is okay I think. And yeah, a dark Alice addicted to Victorian opiates would be both creepy and sexy. I can just imagine her sitting there with dark circles under her eyes nursing an absinthe.

I'm beginning to think Belle is a bit too vanilla for this, I may change my mind... was just wondering of anyone had some good ideas? I'd like to play feminine but somewhat racy, or twisted.

Transgirlenstein

Hm, what about Little Red Riding Hood?  I mean..she has to be pretty messed up.  Or maybe the Wicked Queen (the lovely version) or Malificient?

Senti

it works for me...as long as she gets the smoking caterpiller....and the invisable cat...:)

Jecht

If we want to exand just a little, you could be Dorothy from Wizard of Oz. Not exactly a Fairy Tale but her story like the others and she could fit in quite well.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Senti

The Frog prince...or east of the sun and west of the moon...with all the troll activity.

There is even the Red Shoes girl...now that is not a pleasent idea.

Will

Oooh, yeah, drug-addled Alice sounds like a lot of fun.  I can imagine her looking at someone with a tilted head and a thousand yard stare. XD  "Have you seen the Dormouse...?"

I'm trying to decide how I want to play Tarzan, myself.  I definitely want to twist it pretty thoroughly.  I have a couple of ideas, and I'll get a profile up soon.

- Jack Kerouac

Senti

If I can claim Alice and her special friends that would be great... The Dormouse is my friend.

zemo8801

I need some help with finding a picture for my bio?
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Kazyth

Hmmm.  I may be interested in playing a slave-trading Captain Hook.  Rather than killing off the Lost Boys and Peter Pan, he's used them as a source of revenue.  After all, they're lost.  No one is going to miss them when they vanish, and turn up in chains somewhere else later...

If there's room, that is.
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Transgirlenstein

Trying to find a futa Jasmine.  Anyone have a good picture they can pm me?  Hentai Foundry has sadly let me down on this.

Trieste

A quick Google brought this up:

http://www.dickgirlfutanari.com/princess-jasmine-toon-dickgirl/316/jasminedickgirljpg/

I'm not sure if you can trim and crop; it's not hard with Photoshop.

Transgirlenstein

*resists urge to click on while at work*

I'll check it out :)

Trieste

Guess you'll have to wait while you sit at work and try not to think about how large and hard and soft and smooth and ...

... whoa public forum.

zemo8801

need help with a picture for my person if some can give me a good idea and to help it out he is going to be a compulsive liar and a card counter witch should be fun but when he tells the truth other things grow.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Transgirlenstein

Quote from: Trieste on December 03, 2009, 12:42:49 PM
Guess you'll have to wait while you sit at work and try not to think about how large and hard and soft and smooth and ...

... whoa public forum.

*squirms in her seat* no fair Trieste!!

ShamshielDF

Why do I have this imagining of Snow White as the lone, vanilla woman, who's been avoiding the party for the last few decades, but allows herself to be persuaded to go along?
Ons and offs!
A&A

Transgirlenstein

"But Snow White..you promisseeedd!" *stomps foot and tugs on arm*

Kazyth

Possibly she has a terrible apple phobia now, and won't go anywhere that there might be crisp, red delicious fruitstuffs?

Trieste

I can't get the image of Red Riding Hood in red leather pants and a bustier from that site out of my head. So many characters, so little time. >.>

* Trieste is willing to take over what others are not playing, so is not willing to stake a claim or anything 'till she has the time for this.

Quote from: Transgirlenstein on December 03, 2009, 12:46:10 PM
*squirms in her seat* no fair Trieste!!

*giggles*

Transgirlenstein

Trieste

Senti

What about poor Karen with no feet and her red shoes dancing along side her.

Transgirlenstein

Senti

Has anyone read the Roald Dahl take on Fairy Tales. I do like his take and Red is certainly not nice...

Haibane

I can mess about with that futa version of Jasmine for you Transgirl. Give me a bit of time...

Also, I was worried that Belle was too vanilla but if Snow White is going to be vanilla-ish too, then that gives us two innocent ladies available for corruption.

EDIT:
QuoteI can mess about with that futa version of Jasmine
I just realised how wrong that sounded. Um...

Transgirlenstein

Haibane

For when you get home from work... but NOT now! 'Kay?

https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/f/f4/Jasminedickgirl.jpg

Its only five minutes work and is quick and dirty, but I know you like it that way.

Transgirlenstein

Temptress

Oh, the idea of a drugged up alice sounds so sexy... Haibane you take her (or use her later) and I'll use goldilocks :) There isn't much difference really since I can play them the same.

Will

I thought Senti was going to take her. ???

So... kleptomaniac Goldilocks?  *snickers*

- Jack Kerouac

Temptress

Oh, I thought either Hai or I was. Well, whoever wants her, she is free :)

Hehe, thats what I was thinking. Could be fun.

Haibane

I'm still with Belle but I'm leaning towards making her somewhat... desperate since Beast was taken away from her. She was rather used to having lots of Big Fun every night with him and is now, a year or so later, in serious need of some lovin' as it were... She may or may not have taken to drink to keep herself going on those long lonely winter nights.

In short, she's completely f*cked up.

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Haibane

He'll have to be to bed this version of Jasmine.

Jecht

I've never encountered anything like what Jasmine has before so I'll be interested in how I respond to it when I see it (he is sneaky so he can look into windows)
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

ShamshielDF

Poor Snow White though...she hasn't been the same since Prince Charming came out to her on their wedding night.  All night, every night, listening to him go at it with the palace guard.  *sigh*
Ons and offs!
A&A

Trieste

... and Riding Hood discovered 'the better to eat you with' has so many meanings, and is now probably more interested in making her wolfies heel than bringing biscuits to grandma...

Secretwriter

I think it'd be funny if Prince Charming from any of the fairy tales turned out to be the same prince... A Bigamist!

Kazyth

A broke bigamist, with only his title to his name after all of those alimony and child support payments...

Haibane

He still couldn't be any worse than that insufferable self-centred egotist from the Shreck films.  :o

Secretwriter

Well, he wasn't so bad in the end of the movie.

Jecht

If I wasn't playing Aladdin I'd love to play Prince Charming. I'm gonna post my profile soon
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Haibane

I love the angle you've taken on your version of Aladdin, Jecht. I can see there'll be lots of fun in that character climbing about the place. Sadly the image link isn't working.

Temptress

Well, my Goldilocks is a kleptomaniac (mildly anyway) who can't help stealing... Food!

"Oh look a party" *Grabs a dressfull of cupcakes and hides in the corner*

Haibane

Surely she would only take/try things if there was a little one, a middle-sized one and a big one?

And does this apply to... ahem... men's parts? (erm, public board, language under control, ahem)

Muninn

When I first read "Demented Fairy Tale" my thoughts went to the awesome comic series Fables.  ;)

Muninn

All right, if there's room, I'd like to put in a hold for Mowgli and Bagheera for Acinonyx and I.

A wild boy and a were-panther might be some fun...

Although we won't be able to play till early January as I'll be flying home, likely with little to no internet connection/time!

Jecht

Ok That's fine. I think we have plenty of people for now. Everyone post your profiles in the thread. It's in Extreme Big Groups.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Transgirlenstein

Two thumbs up on those pics ladies ^^

I'll put a profile up Sunday or Monday..bit frazzled with filming this weekend.

Umbral Sanguinus

Hmmm.. very curious. I'll have to give some consideration to joining this. Maybe I'll use that Prince charming spin if its not taken :p
Ideas Roleplays Ons and Offs Apologies and Absences
"As political and economic freedom diminishes, sexual freedom tends compensatingly to increase." -Aldous Huxley

kylie

Is this still open? 

Watching for those profiles...  Not really clear if there is a general plot, or more winging stuff.  I can imagine a lot of hilarity potential on top of the sexy looks.  I'd be more interested if it isn't going to be mainly a scattering of people going to separate rooms.  Maybe still if it is a bit of that, but I'd like some other things...  Hmm, for a start, perhaps party games?  Voyeurism...  Perhaps some strange magic affecting the whole castle (everyone goes weightless for a few minutes)...  Food fight with Goldilocks...  Something not necessarily full-on "plot" but something more involving than hopping from one bed to the next. 

I'm thinking of perhaps a generally naive while some ways, slightly twisted version of Ariel (nice picture there heh)...  Unless I stumble onto another character that gets me more. 

Haibane

When I suggested the idea of a King of Fairy Tale Land's annual ball I had the scenes from Shreck II in my head. But yeah I guess a big mansion, gardens, fountains, an orchestra, ballroom dancing, buffet tables... and enough quiet side rooms or dark corners of the garden maze to allow for privacy.

But those were just my own images, Jecht is calling the shots on how he wants it to go.

Remiel

Oh man... I just had a thought.  Is the Beast from Beauty and the Beast still open?

Twisted little deviant that I am, I started thinking about Belle and the Beast in a NC-17 setting, and pictured the Beast, in a fit of anger, grabbing Lumiere and, um, "using" him on Belle.

And then Lumiere, as he disappears under Belle's dress, would shout, in a surprised tone: "Sacrebleu!"

XD

Trieste

Haibane

Secretwriter

* Secret Santa  is highly amused by the way people's minds are working around here.

desert ashes

If there's still room, the thoughts of a (Domme) Mary Poppins sounds rather fun.  Under that sweet exterior?  C'mon.   ;)
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

Remiel

Quote from: Moirae on December 04, 2009, 09:49:45 PM
If there's still room, the thoughts of a (Domme) Mary Poppins sounds rather fun.  Under that sweet exterior?  C'mon.   ;)

A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down...
...and if that doesn't work, there's the whip...and the riding crop...and the stiletto heels.

Umbral Sanguinus

Hmm. I'm considering making up a Prince Charming with a twist. He's had numerous wives and courtships, but it always ends up badly... see, once they get to know him, they always find him a little... off. He likes his meat rare. He stays up all night, and in bed he is terrifyingly aggressive. He's womanizing. He's an all-around liar and a rogue. Worst of all, these are all because the Prince is a were wolf. Bitten by a beast when trying to save a damsel, when the moon is high, he becomes an insatiable Big Bad Wolf.
"As political and economic freedom diminishes, sexual freedom tends compensatingly to increase." -Aldous Huxley

Haibane

Um... that would bother me, since its inventing something that isn't part of the canon character. And... I never play in games with lycanthropes.

Trieste

On the one hand, that's a pretty cool idea and I think it's highly creative. And, erm, giving Jasmine a penis is sort of inventing something that isn't part of a canon character, too. So that part isn't really problematic.

However, the not-playing-with-lycanthropes should probably be addressed. Is there a particular reason? Like, could he use his idea if he promised not to bite anyone or sommat?

Haibane

I suppose if he was like Beast from Beauty and the Beast, and transformed from hunky human to hunky big hairy thing that would work.

Its the blood sucking and flesh eating stuff that makes me cringe. Its the same with Vampire play as well... sorry  :-[

Umbral Sanguinus

Quote from: Haibane on December 05, 2009, 10:05:57 AM
I suppose if he was like Beast from Beauty and the Beast, and transformed from hunky human to hunky big hairy thing that would work.

Why would I have it any other way? Hunky is what I do.  8-)

And cannibalism is definitely in my Offs. No reason I would bring that here. o_o

Haibane

I wasn't talking about cannibalism, but lycanthropy which is in my offs.

Trieste

I think he was conceding not to do the blood sucking and the flesh-eating.

Or, if he does, at least to keep it in PM with those of us who enjoy that sort of thing. >.>

Umbral Sanguinus

Of course, Trieste. :P

I think its only natural that people's Ons and Offs are not going to synergize completely when you get a big group game going. The best one can do is show some sense of respect to others' wishes, know boundaries, and act accordingly in mutual scenes.

Haibane

Well, when hard limits are breached I can only not participate. Respect should be invoked but what do you do when the subject is a complete and definite 'no'?

I'll leave you guys to it and withdraw.

Trieste

Quote from: Haibane on December 05, 2009, 10:05:57 AM

Quote from: Umbral Santa on December 05, 2009, 11:38:04 AM
Why would I have it any other way? Hunky is what I do.  8-)

Quote from: Haibane on December 05, 2009, 12:26:59 PM
Well, when hard limits are breached I can only not participate. Respect should be invoked but what do you do when the subject is a complete and definite 'no'?

I'll leave you guys to it and withdraw.

I'm a little confused, here, and sorry to see you go, Haibane.

Secretwriter

I'm a little confused as well, with this number of people it's not as if you would have to have your character actively participate with his character.  Especially since he's saying that he is willing to basically exist as a lycan and not bite anyone and that there would be no gore.

I'm sorry to see you go too. 

Jecht

I hate to see you go Haibane. I really wish you would stay in. Maybe you can just stay away from him or something. I'm sure not everyone will talk to everyone considering it's a HUGE mansion and only...not many of us.

I think we won't let anyone join up since there quite a few of us now.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Temptress

zemo8801

I do think waiting till everyone puts up there profile then it should start i do think that is the deal.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Senti

Transgirlenstein

I haven't forgotten.  I'll writ a profile tomorrow

zemo8801

I saw it senti it was good and i still to need to putting my up but  I'm hoping to get my up a little later tonight.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas