Hati's Howling For Adult Roleplay [M seeking F]

Started by Moon Hound Hati, August 19, 2017, 06:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moon Hound Hati

Hello and welcome to my new request thread!

First off, feel free to look through my O/O's. I am pretty open-minded, but it's always nice to make sure beforehand that at least some our tastes overlap. My O/O's are by no means overly detailed, so feel free to ask about anything not found in there. Never hurts to ask, right?

Secondly, please contact me by PM. Do NOT post in this thread.

Thirdly, please let a PM be three sentences or more. A little effort goes a long way to figuring out if we're compatible in writing style before committing to a thread, but just dropping me a single line along the likes of "Oh hey, I like your idea!" and nothing more does not really help achieve that.

Note that titles are not set in stone, and neither are the contents of each idea. Like mentioned, I'm completely open to discussion on each idea.

I'll try to keep adding new ideas fairly frequently.

Lady of the Lake, Lord of Ravens
She is called The Lady of the Lake, but in truth she was an innocent virgin maiden, barely having reached adulthood. Each generation, a new lady is chosen. She must be pure, for the gift of purity is what grants them the power to turn water holy, becoming able to cure any disease, heal any wound, and turn even desert sand into fertile soil. The temple by the lake is her home, her safe haven, as it had been for her predecessors. However, one day, war comes knocking on their door, as a greedy but powerful king seeks to take the lady of the lake for himself. But as the king’s soldiers penetrate the inner sanctum of the temple, they find the maiden whisked away by a robed man, inside a torrent of deadly ravens.

He is The Lord of Ravens, a druid and sorcerer, and also a living legend. In times long past, many generations ago, he stood with the first hero of man against the lord of the undead, banishing him back into the abyss of the underworld. Though still appearing as if but a young man, he is believed to dabble in blood magic to prolong his life. Not seen in decades, it is suspect as to why, exactly, he whisked the lady of the lake away.

But one thing is for sure, and that is that the lord of ravens’ help never comes free.

[Sorcerer/Maiden, Consensual, Romance, War, Light Bondage, Magic, Political Intrigue] [Fantasy Setting]

Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf
The tale told might not be the true tale. The innocent young girl might have been a buxom beauty of age, delivering goodies not to her ailing grandmother, but to the wolf instead. They were secret lovers, the woman and werewolf. She loved both his forms, both by day and by night, intimately. Of course, their relationship had to remain secret, as werewolves were considered dangerous and savage beasts, no longer to be called man or woman, and to be hunted and killed on sight. This is the tale of these two unlikely lovers.

[Red Riding Hood/Big Bad Wolf, Romance, Secret, Beastiality(werewolf)] [Fantasy or pseudo-historical]
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.