The whims of Chaos: take a walk on the Wyld side.

Started by Literal Chaos, September 05, 2010, 07:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Literal Chaos

Remember, my acolytes.  Remember this above all else that I have taught you.

Chaos seduces
Chaos changes
Chaos corrupts
Chaos destroys

Only a madman turns to the Warp to fulfill their desires.
Any who are weak enough to be tempted so have forsaken their humanity, and deserve no mercy.

Consider that rigmarole to be a disclaimer.  Now you can't blame me when the Inquisition comes to your door and sets you on fire for talking to me.

Right, well enough of that nonsense.

Being as I am, theoretically, a whirling mass of inchoate creativity with no solid substance that does not immediately break down into something more malleable, I have a lot of ideas.  Occasionally I like to bring a stabilizing influence to said ideas for the sake of preservation, exploration, entertainment or some such and rather than relying on the stabilizing power of Stasis (damn the Weaver!) to balance out my Dynamism, I turn to you.

In that spirit, I will use this space to jot down the various dreams, fantasies, and recursive logic-loops and hope they lure in some sort of... partner type thing who intends to help me solidify them.

Art is so much more pretty when you can look at it for more than a few milliseconds, after all.

Ill-defined cravings:

~I've just been really in the mood to rape a demoness lately.  Damning?  Probably.  Worth it?  We'll see.
                    ~Creating new cultures, species and societies, Not even necessarily in a sexy way, though I like to explore that part.
                    ~Big kick-ass bounty-hunter and his equally kick ass partner... who also happens to be his wife.
                         [Addendum: Currently have a sci-fi variant running.  My wife and I may need a non-con partner to abuse...  One who's far more dangerous than she first appears]
                    ~A powerful immortal of some kind and his relationship with the young girl he took in long ago.  My how she's grown...
                    ~The priestess of a particularly lusty deity and the man who is her stalwart defender, traveling companion and 'prayer assistant'.
                    ~A barbarian warrior of some kind and the girl he finds while joining in an assault on some poor village somewhere.

Well-defined longings:

~ Daghter of the Flame - Palunaija is a lush, verdant paradise of a land, watched over from afar by the Great Phoenix and her brood since the dawn of time.  When the time came for the Phoenix to leave Beyond the Mountains, as the legends say, where no human could follow, she left behind her mortal daughter to guide and lead the humans she had come to love and cherish.  Ever since, the Daughters of the Flame have led Palunaija into prosperity, success... and war.  Freshly ascended from her coming of age ceremony, the most recent Daughter begins her training in the arts of statecraft and warfare, a cycle that has repeated itself hundreds of times since the Great Phoenix left.  But the skeins of fate too often deprive even future queens of a life they would consider normal, and it seems that someone Beyond the Mountains has seen fit to introduce her to the prince of Antorygos, to the north... her country's most hated enemy. TAKEN

~ Making the Grade - The Crowned Prince of Rikkah is engaged to be married, which means that the time has come for him to assemble his veritable army of extra-marital distractions.  From all over the country, young women begin to assemble (most willingly, some less so) in the hopes of catching the Prince's eye and earning all the money and prestige that they and their families would need to live the life of nobility for generations.  The catch?  Tradition dictates that the prince see them 'in action' to decide which ones are worth the appointment.  The prospective consorts, after a brief screening process, are each given one of the prince's half-brothers (from his fathers harem) and six months to prepare...

~ Sweet Heresy - The landlocked country of Kue-sham has been ruled by an order of spiritual ascetics since their first recorded histories.  Their devotion to a plain and simple, disciplined way of life has prevented their country from making enemies, hoarding wealth, or advancing their technology in any significant fashion, which acted towards their benefit centuries ago when a wash of thermonuclear hellfire obliterated most other peoples and civilizations on the planet.  Since then, Kue-sham has been dying, slowly but surely as the radioactive poisons begin to pollute their rivers and farmlands, forcing them ever closer to the core of their slowly fading country.  The only hope that the elders of the Order can conceive of lies in their ancient mythologies.  In them, it is said that any human being who becomes completely Awakened, enlightened to the point of transcendence, will ascend to become a higher being, one capable of ridding the world of radioactive poisons and breathing life into the wastelands that seem to spread endlessly in every direction.  Seeking this desperate and remote hope, the Order has revived many old and unused meditation practices their people abandoned long ago, one of which being a method of transcendental sex.  In one small monastery near the center of their country devoted utterly to those practices, two of the fifty initiates training there fall in love in direct if unintentional disobedience to the code which they follow...
Did I say irregular?  I apparently meant nonexistent.  Well, I'm back!  Newly improved with a 600% increase in stability!*
The Method of the Madness

*this statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration
*six-hundred percent of zero is still zero

Literal Chaos

Behold, for updates have occured to me!

Added Alien Hungers and Making the Grade, and updated Ill-defined cravings
Did I say irregular?  I apparently meant nonexistent.  Well, I'm back!  Newly improved with a 600% increase in stability!*

badbabysitter

I could go for being your cigar chomping one-eyed femme fatale sniper  wife of  an inergalactic bounty hunter.. travelling the stars, kicking ass, taking names, drinking  Betelgeuse whiskey and fucking hot alien chicks together

if you'll excuse my french

Lypiphera

I'd be interested in 'Making the grade' or 'The Powerful Immortal and his Ward' depending on which one is the stronger craving for you :P?

Literal Chaos

Updated.  Added a new craving and a new category...  Because this one's been driving me craz-  well, crazier than usual.

Mhina

I'd be willing to do "In a savage land" depending on what you had in mind. I also wouldn't mind doing the demoness rape thing if you still wanted to. Send me a PM if you're interested.