RomanSoldier is Looking For Fun! [F seeks any partner for F/M, F/F M/M]

Started by RomanSoldier, December 01, 2010, 09:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RomanSoldier

A single gamin spot has just opened up and you could be the next player!

Looking for a serious RPer that is happy to fill the ranks of one of my games, or an original idea of yours.

Genres I am currently craving:
High Fantasy
Post Modern
Past Times (but not required historical accuracy)
Non Con
Stargate (original chars only)
Harry Potter (original chars with players playing Canon chars but in friend type roles)

Character Types I am currently wanting:
Dominant
Vampiric
Werewolf
Demon
Angel
Submissive
Switch

Plot ideas:
Howarts isn't all that great:
My char transfers to Hogwarts for some reason after the Yule in Year 5. She begins fitting right in but this isn’t all fun and games. I want my partner to be the darker side of things at Hogwarts, and have him/her end up casting the Cruciatus Curse on my character and uses it to rape her.  This is one of my more intense RPs that I want.

Vampiric Destiny:
My char is a male Vampire from Rome. Your char is a vampire that was turned and left stranded by his/her creator. The creator was a vampire that mine turned so now for some strange reason your char is drawn to mine. Maybe not at first, but soon they feel the urges to seek me out. Could end up being either con or non con with con later.

Is it Heaven or Hell:
Demon meets Angel that has mission on Earth for some reason. The Demon is trying its hardest to prevent the Angel from completing its mission, but as the mission is continuing and the Angel is always fighting with the Demon something happens. Do they fall in love? Does the Angel decide that she has the power over the Demon (non con) or vice verse. Angel is F, Demon is M, unless you can convince me to have roles reversed.

Fate of the World:
Looking for a Cara for my OC sorceress character. This game takes place in the realm of the books from the series Sword of Truth/TV Show Legend of the Seeker. Would like this story to start out as a mistrust leading further to friendship and finally to lovers. At some point in the story I would like Cara to use the Agiel on my character, perhaps when they first meet due to the mistrust?
Cara

*Note* I will be adding to this as ideas come to me, and PLEASE, PLEASE, PM me, don't reply to this thread as I will prob not check it. *Note*

RomanSoldier

Did some serious updating. Totally revised with actual plots out instead of just character pairings.

RomanSoldier

Added a Castle want and a Merc ad... All new stuff is marked with New

RomanSoldier

Added Stargate plus 3 other genres/stories, also updated Data/Seven idea. All new stuff is marked with new, updated is marked with updated.

RomanSoldier

Added 2 new games found at bottom, with NEW next to them, both new games are any gender rps. Also opened up some closed games as they are now free to play.