Incestuous Fun! (F seeking F)

Started by MissAlyssa, April 05, 2015, 09:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissAlyssa

Hello ladies!

So, I'm trying to find a brilliant partner to write my next story with! It's going to the quintessential lesbian incest story, involving an Aunt and her niece!

My character is Kendall O'Connor, and I'm looking for someone to play "my" Aunt Kathleen Callaghan. Although, I'm looking for a particular type of character for her; and I understand that it may hard to find. Kathleen Callaghan is an older woman who's nearing her late 50's/ early 60's. Rather than the typical alluring MILF, Kathleen is a rather frumpy older woman. Single for most of her life, Kathleen seems to live in her own world. She commutes by bus and train to her career in the city, and hasn't had much a social life outside her sister's family and her parents. She lives in a modest condominium, and wears a small rotation of the same dull, boring, and unflattering clothes. Her appearance is often well kept, but she is quite overweight; but not obese.

But, Kendall has never not been able to keep her eyes off of her Aunt Kathy. For most of her teenage years, she's fantasized about her Aunt in so many ways. She doesn't know how it happened, but she knows that it's there.

Now that she's 19, and in college, she continues to find herself thinking about her Aunt Kathy.... And, while Kathleen doesn't know about this; Kendall always does.

I'd love to hear back :)