Affairs of the Heart (M seeking F)

Started by MagicalPen, December 28, 2013, 10:59:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Affairs of the Heart

For all of these ideas, I am looking for some one to play the Female Role.

I kept the pairings/ideas basic so that we can work out details.

The Suicide Girls:
I'd be interested in some one playing any of these girls (or you are free to come up with your own): Click to Enlarge

As for plots, I have a few ideas in mind truth be told. The pairings are as follows - also in order of preference:
Husband/Wifes Friend
Coworkers
Teacher/Teacher or Teacher/Student

In all cases, my character will be a pretty clean, straight forward 'cookie cutter' type of guy. The 'Suicide Girls' are expected to be confidant, flirtatious and perhaps a bit on the kinky side. If you're interested in playing one of them, send me a PM and I can share some thoughts on plots. I am also quite open to other pairings and plots for the girls.

Wife Going Black

A wife has a craving for black cock. Luckily for her, her personal trainer is a black man and she has her own private gym.

(So yes - I want some sort of interracial themed cheating story here. Doesn't have to be the above idea but I thought that'd be a good leaping off point).

The Trophy Wife

A woman who married a much older man, more for the money then for love. Now looking to explore and satisfy herself in every way possible. What her hubby doesn't know won't hurt him will it?

(I have several ideas here....everything from a 'Conquest' style game where she works her way through several men of various flavors and sizes, to one more centered around a plot as she starts to branch out)

The Bosses Daughter

A few ideas for this one, really.

What happens when you accidentally hook up with a younger girl, only to discover its your bosses daughter?
What happens when she makes you take pictures of her while she models the newest lingerie your company has designed?
Are you able to break off the relationship, or will she threaten to tell her father - your boss?

And many other ideas! Again, I only play Male roles.

The Boss's Wife

Again, I have several ideas for this one. Some basic pairings:
Bosses Wife/Intern
Bosses Wife/Employee (various ages can work)
Bosses Wife/Executive
Bosses Wife/Friend of Boss/Rival CEO

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Added more info to the first post.

These ideas are still open!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Ideas are still open despite some nibbles.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry