Hatley Rehabilitation Center for Young Adults [EX] Interest Check

Started by Dashenka, November 28, 2018, 06:03:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dashenka

Hatley Rehabilitation Center for Young Adults
*As seen on DoctorPhil.com and Health Magazine

Is your child out of control or addicted? Do you fear for it's life on a daily basis? Are you afraid of your own kid? The Hatley Center for Young Adults might be the answer to your problems.

During their stay and while using proven methods, we will rehabilitate your child back to a model citizen and get it to detox from whatever addiction they might have. They won't have access to internet or telephones while they are administered at the HRC. The facility is equipped with a kitchen, a medical room in case your beloved child might need it, seperate rooms and showers. Daily schedules might include psychology sessions, work out sessions, social interaction, housekeeping duties and study time.

Please go to www.TheHRC.org for more information and the application form.

Don't let your child ruin your life, the HRC is there to help you!.

That is what the leaflet says. What it should say is:

Hatley Rehabilitation Center for Young Adults
*As seen on absolutely fucking nowhere.

Do you want to teach your out of control teenager a lesson he or she will never forget? Do you loathe them with a passion and are you sick and tired of their bullshit? The Hatley Rehabilitation Center for Young Adults is the answer for all your problems and will make your child's stay a living hell.

During their stay and while using completely unscientific methods, we will break your child down to tears and reduce it to nothing before building it up again from scratch. They won't have access to internet or telephones while they are administered at the HRC, so they can't call you and beg for you to come and get them. The facility is equipped with a kitchen, (whether or not your children will ever see it remains to be seen), a medical room in which we can treat burns, dehydration, exhaustion and other injuries your child might have and dark damp cells without access to water. Daily schedules might include physical torture, gruelling military drill sessions, rapes and sexual torture.

Please go to www.TheHRC.org for more information and the application form.

Now is the time to teach that spoiled brat of a kid a lesson of a lifetime!.

The setting is pretty obvious I suppose. You will play a young adult with some issues and wealthy parents who gets administered to the HRC, thinking it will be a nice stay at a posh resort. After all, that's what your parents have shown you.

The reality is that you will be kept in a cell and bad things will happen to you. What those bad things are will vary per character obviously. They might be extreme, or less extreme depending on player wishes. Most of it will be non-consensual stuff. Depending on interest and number of players, I might consider characters that return to the HRC on their own free will, thus knowing what will happen to them.

I will be playing the entire staff how and when I need them. Same sex interactions might occur.

Female characters have my preference but with the right number of players I'll consider males as well but I will be picky with those.

The game will be relatively smut heavy but I would like to have some character building going on as well. Your characters are all troubled in one way or another so them being at the HRC will change them, either good or bad.

For now, this is just an interest check to see how many (if any) people are interested. If you are, please use the character sheet code below to post your character.

[float=right][img height=300 padding=10]Picture link here[/img][/float]
[b]Player Name:[/b] Your user name
[b]Character Name:[/b] Your character's name
[b]Age:[/b] Age

[b]Background:[/b] What happened to your character and why is she/he administered at the HRC

[b]Additional info:[/b] Anything else you want to mention regarding your character.

[b]Hard Limits and Yes Pleases:[/b] A brief list or description of things you really do not want to happen to your character and what you would love to see happen to your character.

Questions or your interested can be placed below :)

OOC Thread

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

avarus

Quite interested indeed!

Where exactly would this rehabilitation centre be?

Dashenka

persephone325

Interested in the premise, but not 100% sure I can commit just yet. ^^ Will be keeping an eye on it, though! <3
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Dashenka

Zenkai

PassionateDesire

Yukina

Dashenka

Sorry for the delay guys and girls. Still up for this. If you are too, please copy the following code and submit your character in this topic. If we still have enough, I will make an OOC thread and we'll take it from there.

Please follow the given code for the character sheet and use a real picture. No hentai, anime or stuff like that.

All characters have to live in America and I'd like to see as many different personalities as possible :)

[float=right][img height=300 padding=10]Picture link here[/img][/float]
[b]Player Name:[/b] Your user name
[b]Character Name:[/b] Your character's name
[b]Age:[/b] Age

[b]Background:[/b] What happened to your character and why is she/he administered at the HRC

[b]Additional info:[/b] Anything else you want to mention regarding your character.

[b]Hard Limits and Yes Pleases:[/b] A brief list or description of things you really do not want to happen to your character and what you would love to see happen to your character.

avarus

Let's get this started then ^^

Player Name: Avarus
Character Name: Lisbeth Bilthoven

Background: An uncontrollable brat, Lisbeth’s problematic behaviour started in her late teens. Born and bred in New York, as a wealthy heir to a shipping mogul, there was of course no limit to either money or frivolous things to spend them on. She fancies herself a celebrity despite lacking any talent to back up her status or provide for herself. However, through liberal spending of her father’s cash and every so often evoking some kind of scandal she has managed to continue to capture the public’s eye.

It started ‘small’, by crashing her McLaren on fifth avenue, claiming she did it intentionally because she had wanted her dad to buy her a Ferrari instead. After that it had been a string of extremely bad behaviour, ranging from sextapes to parties going out of control and camera footage of misconduct in fancy restaurants blasting over the internet. Strangely enough every time her popularity seemed to wane a new scandal poked up, showing that her behaviour was deliberate.

The latest consisted of Lisbeth starting a fight with another Instagram model on a party. Camera footage showed the two swinging drunkenly at one another before being pulled apart by the crowd. The next morning however, the other girl was found on the balcony, handcuffed naked to the hand railing, suffering hypothermia. The resulting media fallout was severe, as was the legal process that followed. The bail was only a fraction of what they ended up spending on lawyers before managing to divert the entire process through a multi-million dollar settlement.

It was the breaking point however, something had to be done to get the heiress back into line before she would destroy either herself or even worse: destroy the family business.

Additional info: Despite her parent’s express distaste for tattoos she had started to ink her body up at the age of sixteen, probably just to spite them. Add in a severely overpriced personal trainer and the stage was set for an Instagram career, also much to her parents distaste. Her raging against her parents business empire on the social medium whenever they had a falling out did not help either and once even sent the stock value plunging. She highly values her presence and status on social media as a “role model” and “influencer”, it being the core of her "brand". Though she is not exactly selling anything.

She is known to get a violent streak if things don't go her way and notably almost more than half of the media controversy surrounding her consists of her starting fights with people. She isn't the toughest however and is used to picking targets that are easily overcome (either due to not being as strong as her or being intoxicated). Also prefers kicking them when they're already down.

Hard Limits and Yes Pleases:
Yes’s: Bondage -light and heavy- , gags, spanking and whipping, Torture (Being punched, whipped, branding, interesting pieces of 'furniture', etc, you get the gist), body modification, nipple clamps, rough sex/unconsential sex.
hard limits: Toilet play

more images

Yukina

(Face Claim: Shibuya Kaho)
Player Name: Yugihogun
Character Name: Hanako Shimura

Background: Hanako is your typical shy wallflower. However, while most people form such issues from a poor social life, the poor girl became this way after that and how her parents constantly were more focused with work. It also didn't help that her father felt immaturely threatened by her prodigy-like nature (despite how much they encouraged the schooling practices of their home country in the first place even after moving to New York when she was 5). The meek geek was constantly advancing in ways far more advanced than the old man had ever been at his age. Hence, finding about her attraction to girls in the last year or so was just the final weak excuse to send her off to the camp and out of his egotistical hair.

Additional info: The meek geek has a common stutter as a result of the home she lived in. However, despite her meekness, the schooling she experienced has left her quite astute and quick to catch onto things. Not to mention how her brain is basically a human calculator in itself. Still, she is completely lacking on the knowledge of how to play any sports though aside from some rather basic ideas, most of her free time spent focusing on books and anime. Also, despite how business-oriented her knowledge is, she's mostly been focusing on computers and web design.

Yes Pleases: Bondage (light and heavy), Non-Con, Gags, Toys, Posture Collars, Body Mods, Breast Play, Humiliating Attire, Toilet Play
Hard Limits: Anal (though plugs and enemas are fine), Gore, Mutilation, Snuff

The Lovely Tsaritsa

I’m interested! How can I resist, an amazing group game, by my Dashenka! :-)

Muddy Waters

Player Name: Muddy Waters
Character Name: Emilia "Emi" Fullerton

Background:   Antisocial personality and schizotypal personality disorder where the typical words that seemed to describe Emi from early tween years to present.   Diagnosed at 12 due to unexplained bouts of rage and hostility toward any person who she perceived slights or insults from.     Those two diagnoses followed her through puberty to the beginnings of adulthood.   
Emi attended private charter schools all across the US and as a last-ditch effort she was placed in a West Point Miltary Academy.  However after a violent episode that left two fellow teenagers with extensive damage to their person and two officers heavily bruised she was expelled and dumped back on to her parent's doorstep.   

Emi's parents where both political savants and her father had currently secured a seat in Congress as a conservative Republican.   A lifetime of being raised by Nannies left no love between the parents and child and as a last straw Congressman Brent Fullerton saw no other option but to send her away.   This was, of course, to head off the damage Emi's mental instability was bringing to his dream job.   

Additional info: If Emi perceives she's in danger or being threatened, the instinct to fight flares to life.   She's known for being brutal and vicious without a hint of remorse.   Categorized as having Schizotypal personality disorder she was misdiagnosed for years and kept in control as a child by a wide range of prescribed pills.   Does not trust anyone and constantly doubts the loyalty of others around her.   Lacks appropriate emotional responses.

Hard limits:  Bathroom stuff, force-feeding non-food items, Gore, Mutilation, bimbofication
Yes please!: Non-Con, gags, bondage ( all flavors), mild torture (punching, slapping, whipping, minimal damage), sexual torture ( due to lack of desire for any sexual touching).
[acronym=A lotus flower that grows out of the mud and blossoms above the muddy water surface][/acronym]
[Acronym= Muddy Waters' On & Offs][/acronym][Acronym=Muddy Waters' Absences and Apologies][/acronym]
                        "A lotus flower that grows out of the mud and blossoms above the muddy water surface"   

Dominique

This sounds lovely, you have the best NC ideas ^^ Will work up a character if you'll have me!

TeamVelma

Scooby: I’m afraid you’ve gone mad with power.
Velma: Of course I have! Have you ever tried going mad without power? It’s boring, no one listens to you.

From herecomesthosemedellingkids on tumblr

Belated A&A here
O/Os here

swiggy3000

Player Name: Swiggy3000
Character Name: Daphne Kowalski

Background: Daphne's 21st Birthday had been the last straw. She was always a vain girl and her parents amount of wealth had only worsened it. She was pretty from a very young age and people wanted to do everything for her. However, she knew this too and used it to her advantage. At first it was just getting things for free or having other people do her work for her. She grew lazy and more spoiled. Her anger grew whenever she got something she didn't want and if she didn't get it, she found taking it and apologizing later would work just as well. She could use her feminine whiles on anyone. That was until her luck ran out.

She had really wanted to rent a yacht for her 21st birthday but he owner hadn't been willing to rent it out to her. So she did the only thing she could think of, she 'borrowed' it for the night. Her parents are furious and even though she is over 18 they threatened to cut her off unless she agreed. The owner of the yacht felt this plus a payoff was acceptable.

Additional info: Daphne is vain and cares only for herself and her looks. She spends hours everyday getting ready. She thinks everything else is a waste of time and hopes to marry a rich man based on her looks. She already has contact with plastic surgeons for the day she finally needs surgery though she's doing everything she can to fight father time naturally.

Hard Limits: Bathroom stuff
Yes Please: Body mods, losing beauty, losing figure, torture, gags, bondage, anything humiliating, branding

Wicked Emi

This will have to wait until the 6th, but this sounds super interesting!

Dashenka

No rush... Still accepting and welcome to all... Characters look nice so far.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Player Name: The Lovely Tsaritsa
Character Name: Alice Bennington

Background: Alice is the daughter of Chadwick Bennington, a US Congressman from a very conservative state in Midwest. The Bennington family also is very wealthy, they own firm for banking and investments. Alice is a very intelligent girl, she goes to elite private school, in Washington DC. She is stuck up and arrogant, she doesn't have many real friends. And, even though she's smart, she doesn't have many common sense.

In her senior year of school, Alice started for using cocaine, and ecstasy. She developed bad habits, for both. But, she learned quick, that she could make money dealing drugs to her classmates. Many sons and daughters, of DC elite politicians, suddenly they were buying drugs from Alice. School parties started for being very wild, all with students drunk and high. They get very out of control, too, and police get called to one last crazy party, where a student over doses!

The politicians, especially Alice's father, they cover up scandal. But Alice's father, he's furious, with her. He sends her, to Hatley Center for rehab, and for getting Alice behaved again. And, for getting her away from snooping reporters, in Washington!

Additional info: Alice is very short sighted. She doesn't think much, before speaking, she’s very impulsive. She is used for saying, and doing whatever she wants. She isn't used for getting in trouble, Daddy always rescues her in past. And, she's almost never punished, before, she's super spoiled. She hates for being made fun of, and humiliated. She isn’t loud, or obnoxious though, she isn’t brat. But, she is used for getting her way.

Alice also doesn't have much experience, with sex. She's not the virgin, but she only has two boyfriends, before. And, she doesn't do very much, with them. She doesn’t even like sex very much, she thinks mostly it’s sweaty, and very disgusting. Her reputation, as school prude, it's mostly true.

Hard Limits and Yes Pleases: Yes Pleases: Bondage, humiliation, forced exhibitions, sex toys, name calling, anal sex, gang bangs, analingus, choking, spitting, face slapping, golden showers. Hard Limits: Blood play, mutilation, scats, gore, snuff.

Zenkai

gosh, I hope I haven't strayed too far with this  ;D

Player Name: zenkai
Character Name: Alexandra Koch

Background: Born into an amazingly wealthy family, pampered from young age, given everything... such dream environments breed only perversion and depravity, right? Hard times breed hard people, easy times breed soft people, as someone said. More than aware of this principle, a billionaire couple wanted to do the "right thing". Their daughter was bestowed a childhood that was sprinkled with more than a fair share of difficulties. They watched her claw and gnaw her way out of all the little cruelties they put in her way, from kindergarten on. Darwin would have been proud. They managed to build Alex into a resilient, driven, psychopatically calm person - just like the dream offspring the two wanted.
Of course, the road to Hell is paved by good intentions. Things unraveled shortly after her fifteenth birthday. On one side, she more than suspected that her parents were behind all the pranks and outright cruelties in her way. On the other, there were medical problems. While she entered puberty and became a fit, trim, attractive young woman, she never got her period. It turned out her parents' gifts include a rare genetic condition - she is genetically a male, yet her body developed into a female, except with no uterus or ovaries.
Deeply convinced that she was both unlike everyone else, and that everyone was out to get her, she became increasingly paranoid and callous. The feeling of being controlled and manipulated closed in on her like bars of a shrinking cage. She needed some way to blow off steam... What's one murder more in the US? Or ten? A cabbie shot through the back? A junkie with his pants down and stabbed with a kitchen knife? A schoolgirl strangled with the cord of her cellphone charger?
Alexandra's mood improved. The aura around her became shark-like. Outperforming her parents' expectations became a regular occurrence. Her personal life was doing fine as well, thankyouverymuch.
She managed to hide her activities from her parents for two full years, which in itself is an extreme accomplishment. They applauded her for her ingenuity, then reminded her that she is entirely dependent on their goodwill.
So she was good for a year. But she just couldn't do without it.
Her last victim was a girl from her class. A midnight swim in a rooftop pool. Hair caught in the grating at the bottom. Alex trying her best to help her friend up, but failing. Tragic, really. Life slowly ebbing away from that girl's blue eyes; the fits her body went through as she finally inhaled water. All captured on surveillance cameras.
It was a droplet too much in the cup of her parents' patience.
The present for her nineteenth birthday was a lengthy stay in the Hatley Center.

Yes please: Bondage (+handcuffed behind back), Non-con&rough sex, Torture (+beatings), Bodymod (+piercings), Breath play (+choke collars), Gags (+ring gags), Helplessness&Humiliation, Attention to nipples (+clamps, hot/cold), Orgasm denial or forced orgasms, Cages&other fun sleeping arrangements.
Hard Limits: Scat

TeamVelma

Given the nature HRC it wasn't surprising that a couple of minor 'celebrities' were sent along

Player Name: TeamVelma
Character Name: Daphne Blake

Background: Heiress to the Blake fortune her family had earmarked her for a possible seat on the board with marketing or PR as the most likely positions.  Daphne had other ideas, and while the 'mystery club ‘ she had with her friends in elementary school was cute and a tax-deductible exercise in philanthropy when they started High-School it rapidly turned into a money pit as the Blake lawyers and PR teams brought off and hid a never-ending stream of trespass, unlawful imprisonment, reckless endangerment and other criminal and civil charges related to her 'mystery solving’ activities.   Then there was her constant state of being kidnapped by one group or another.  It was only a matter of time before one group realised exactly who she was and how much she was worth.  Doctors hired by the family diagnosed some kind of compulsive-obsessive disorder around being rescued.  Of her friends one was now clearly a drug addict, another was nice, he was noble and honest and clearly hopeless.  Not the kind of man they wanted their daughter having any kind of romantic feelings for.  The only positive influence was the other woman.  Thanks to her Daphne had kept up with her studies well enough to graduate High-School with good grades and then they hopef onto an Ivy League university.  But rather than look for an appropriate husband at university she still insisted on solving mysteries.  Finally they had had enough, she was threatened with disinheritance if she didn't complete the HRC course.  Daphne screamed and raged, threatening to walk away, but the Blake's had a plan,her best friend was going as well.

Additional info: Daphne loves the high life, she loves money but as she grew up, as she interacted with others she realised that what she liked more than money was helping others.  Daphne had developed a strong sense of natural justice, and when she saw people being robbed and cheated out of what was theirs her blood boiled.  She regarded being kidnapped as an occupational hazard.  While she may dress in figure hugging clothing Daphne has always kept herself for 'the one' and has terminated many a date because men came on to far too fast.

Hard Limits and Yes Pleases: Yes Please: Humiliation, degradation, forced prostitution, sluttification, pet play, bondage, gags, non-con, forced lesbianism, bukkake. 
No Thank You: Gore, Mutilation, Death, Permanent Injury

Player Name: TeamVelma
Character Name: Velma Dinkley

Background: Ever since kindergarten Velma was recognised as a genius.  She came first in every test and top of her class in most things.  She sailed through High-School, leaving a year early and gave the valedictory address at the graduation ceremony.  A career in law or medicine was obvious, or perhaps at a silicon valley start-up.  But no, she insisted on travelling around in a barely legal panel Van with a drug addict, a well meaning airhead and the only adult amongst them, Daphne Blake.

And while their daughter had only been kidnapped a few couple of times, they were much  more serious  having almost ended her life on two occasions.  The final straw was her all-but rejection of a full scholarship with the option to study what she wanted from an Ivy League university.  The Blake family paid for Velma to attend HRC as it meant Daphne would go. 

Additional info: Velma above all wants to be left alone to 'figure stuff out'.  Like Daphne she had a strong sense of social justice and while their methods may have been diametrically opposed they both worked to the same end.  Unlike Daphne she hated being kidnapped and tied up, no matter the cause.  But she is loyal to Daphne and agreed to come to help her friend. 

Hard Limits and Yes Pleases: Yes Please: Bondage, moderate to extreme (stress, predicament, endurance, abandonment you name it).  Gags, humiliation, humiliating clothing, breath control, wetting, golden showers, watersports, torture, non-con, public nudity, forced lesbianism, controlled via shock collar.
No thank you. Gore, Mutilation, Death, Permanent Injury

Velma: Of course I have! Have you ever tried going mad without power? It’s boring, no one listens to you.

Belated A&A here
O/Os here

PassionateDesire

Player Name: PassionateDesire
Character Name: Naomi Barnes

Background: Naomi was born and raised in a normal middle-class family. In many ways, she had always been a normal girl who didn't stand out much in one way or the other. She did okay in school but her shy personality made it hard for her to stand out. She was okay at volleyball but her petite and short build made it hard for her to excel. She had friends and hobbies and a caring family. Nobody would have expected that it was Naomi who had stolen the Ferrari 488 and crashed it through a shop window. And nobody would have foreseen that she after this would pour petrol over the car to hide the evidence burning down the designer handbag shop at the same time. Least at all Naomi would have seen this coming and the reason for this was that Naom hadn't done anything. The same night she had been out for a walk and had passed by the shop when the police were busy looking for evidence. It had seemed very unfair to Naomi that she was taken in for interrogation. Naomi had only been one of two suspects in the case. The other suspected was a 21-year-old girl named Clara who was found hiding in a park nearby with burn marks and petrol on her clothes and with several bruises on her arms and head. Clara was however from an extremely rich family and after her father, Mr. Johnson, had pulled some strings and talked with some influential people and expensive lawyers the case suddenly started to drag out. Nobody was actually committed in the case but Naomi was given a stern talk by the local police chief of the small community. Suddenly everyone in the town knew that it was Naomi who had done and had it not been for Mr. Johnsson who had paid for all the damage, Naomi would have gone to jail. Naomi was still confused as to how it had ended up like this but she was not the type to rock the boat and didn't complain. She also didn't complain when Clara's father offered Naomi's parents to pay for a little getaway to some kind of center for troubled young adults for Naomi. She had really wanted to do other stuff but now that everyone seemed angry at Naomi it was decided that it was best to take Mr. Johnson's generous offer.

Additional info: Naomi has been put in the Hartley Rehabilitation Center as part of a deal with the rich Mr. Johnson who only wants Naomi out of the way to protect his own daughter in case Naomi would start to complain and speak out against Clara. Naomi is still very confused after the whole incident. She believes in authorities and it's difficult for her to understand why everyone is suddenly upset and suspects her for stealing and arson. Naomi is a very normal girl and is easily impressed with wealth and she might not relate to the other spoiled people at the center. She's not an extreme person but rather the opposite. Naomi tries to speak the voice of reason and pragmatic solutions. As a somewhat shy and introvert person, Naomi is easy to intimidate and push over. She will try to help people in need and look after them. Naomi has had several boyfriends and sees herself as strongly heterosexual and is disgusted by the thought of herself being with another woman. She doesn't have any sexual preferences besides normal vanilla stuff.

Hard Limits and Yes Pleases: Yes please: Humiliation, belittlement, body mod/bimbofication, gags, huge toys, pet play, forced lesbianism/denied hetero life/forced to be lesbian girlfriend, permanent virginal chastity/cuckquean, gaslighting, branding, sold to an owner (permanent), forced exhibitions, name calling, anal sex, bathroom play, forced degrading lifestyle/fixed rules that have to be followed, ass licking, bimboish uniforms, choking/gagging on huge toys, forced serving lesbians/groups. Hard limits: Extreme pain (painful anal is all fine), gore, snuff, pregnancy/breeding, disgusting stuff like eating trash or being covered in dirt, mutilation.

Dashenka

You guys!

One crashed a McLaren (A car I proudly own) and the other crashed a Fezza 488 (a car I really really like...)... Prepare for punishment! :P

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Do I get more punishments, if my Alice crashes her Ferrari F12?  O:)

Dashenka

Quote from: The Lovely Tsarina on December 05, 2018, 06:18:11 AM

Yes.. The F12 for me is 'the one that got away'. One of the most spectacular cars ever..

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Zenkai

Quote from: Dashenka on December 05, 2018, 05:40:46 AM
You guys!

One crashed a McLaren (A car I proudly own) and the other crashed a Fezza 488 (a car I really really like...)... Prepare for punishment! :P

I should have included car destruction in my backstory too.  ;D

Tho the coolest thing I rode in was
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Dashenka

The Lovely Tsaritsa

avarus

How to make a mortal enemy of Dashenka, crash a car she likes xD

Miss Nyx

:3 I've been lurking for a while, definitely interested... I'm not certain if I'll have time to commit and I haven't really done anything in a Group onsite, but I just wanted to say I love the idea!

Dashenka

Take your time...

I think Id accept some staff as well from now on..

TeamVelma

Quote from: The Lovely Tsarina on December 05, 2018, 06:18:11 AM

They get to do the insurance paperwork :-)

Belated A&A here
O/Os here

TeamVelma

Quote from: Dashenka on December 05, 2018, 05:40:46 AM
You guys!

They weren't technically crashed, they became pieces of installation art when they got installed in each other.

Belated A&A here
O/Os here

Yukina

Quote from: TeamVelma on December 05, 2018, 12:03:48 PM
They weren't technically crashed, they became pieces of installation art when they got installed in each other.

A true piece of art that displays negligence and rage. :)

TeamVelma

Belated A&A here
O/Os here

Dashenka

Zenkai

I can pitch a Hatley employee as well, if the season is open.

Dashenka

It's definitely open but I have to see how I fit them in exactly... Most of the events will be group things led by my characters... But if you want, feel free to make a staff... We'll figure something out :)

Dashenka

Player Name: Dashenka
Character Name: James Hatley

Background: James had been in the military for most of his life. A soldier by heart. One year after his retirement his wife got killed in a car accident caused by a young teenager who was texting on her phone. It took him a long time to get over it and during the case hearings he realised that the youth had little to no limits as to what they found acceptable and most of the kid's parents had no clue how to keep their kids under control.

After the hearing, which resulted in the young woman being handed a prison sentence of 6 months, James decided to do something about the situation and with the inheritance of his dead wife he and his daughter left California and set up the Hatley Rehabilitation Center in the Blue Ridge Mountains.

His plan was to use military drills to get the candidates back into shape and even though the rigid regime had some successes, the true change in attitude took longer than expected and thus more money.
When he asked his daughter for ideas, things really changed at the HRC.

Additional info: Although usually not involved in sexual activities, James will occasionally join in.

Dashenka

Player Name: Dashenka
Character Name: Cameron Hatley

Background: Cameron had been a psychology student when her mother died. Seeing her father break like a twig enraged her and she swore revenge. Unlike her father, she wished that the young woman who had caused the accident would go free so she could deliver her own sweet justice but she didn't get lucky.

She saw her father's efforts as futile from day one but he was the man she looked up to for all her life. He was her rock and her mountain and she would support him. When her dad asked her for help, she came up with some ideas that at first he resented. Cameron knew he would, after all he had been fighting most of his life in God forsaken deserts and jungles to ban out the very things she had been suggesting they'd do here.

Eventually though she got her way and her perverted and sick mind was let loose on the HRC, intensifying the programme but also getting more results.

Additional info: Cameron is a twisted young woman who's only concern is herself and her father. She has no remorse or regrets and takes great pleasure in breaking down people, seeing them shrivel and cry on the floor at her feet.

Wicked Emi

Player Name: Wicked Emi
Character Name: Suzette "Suzy" Poirier

Background: Suzy was always a wild child, getting tattoo's and piercings at age 16 with an older "friend" saying he was her parent to get them done. Suzy does have parents, but they are not a present source in her life. Her father was barely ever home, a mixture of work and his gambling addiction keeping him out of the house. While her mother spent that free time basically whoring herself to any man who found her pleasing to look at. Leaving Suzy to really do whatever she wanted to do. Getting in the wrong crowd, she has been caught tagging, destruction of property, and assault. All petty and she was able to really get away with it thanks to her good looks and tempting the judges. Then she met Stephan, a bad boy with an even worse pass. Their romance burned bright and she did things she never would have done, like drug runs, being a mule, selling drugs, and racing. One one grand day, the race was interrupted by police and while most of the drivers got away, Suzy did not. To stay out of prison for two years, she offered a plea in exchange to attend Hatley in attempts to send her on the right path.

Additional info: Because of Suzy's past she copes with thing in one of three ways. Joking, sexual, or brutality. It is weird copying mechanisms, but that is just what she does. Most of the time she is actually quiet light hearted and prefers to joke around. If that doesn't work, she will try sexual and while she does prefer males, she has done things with females before. After all, a climax is a climax regardless. If that doesn't worse or if she actually threatened, she goes almost still inside while the rest of her fights dirty and will do anything to win.

Hard Limits and Yes Pleases: The only real limitation she has is scat and brutal torture. Suzy is pretty open and enjoys some heavier kinks and crooked desires. While her personality is pretty bright, her sexual desires are almost the exact opposite and rather dark.
Yes please: Forced lesbian, used to torture others, mental fucking, hair pulling, spanking, marking, public, being watched, watching others, begging, written on, tied up, and light humiliation.
Hard limits: Scat, brutal torture, blood, honestly; anything extreme that could bruise her, make her bleed, or really scar her.

Extra pictures

~*~ ~*~

Dominique

Player Name: Dominique
Character Name: Elise Delancourt

Background:
Originating from France, Elise moved to the United States during her teenage years and finished high school there. She enrolled in medical school, and interned at Thomas Jefferson Hospital, Philadelphia. She started specialising in psychiatry and joined HRC before the ink of her diploma had even dried. She’s a lovely looking woman who carries an aura of innocence and a soft voice that still holds a hint of her heritage, so the fact that she would pick the Hatley Rehabilitation Center, of all places, to begin her proper career seems a bit of a mystery.

Of course, few things are ever easily explained, and Elise is no different in that aspect.

She was born to wealthy parents who, unlike their prodigal child, had made their fortune in the manufacturing of industrial conveyor belts. A rather dull branch, as far as Elise was concerned, but if you would believe her father it was the most important aspect of most industries and vital to the survival of any company. Of course, her father was a narcissistic sociopath.

He was a charming man to the world around him. Confident, glib and always able to turn any situation to his favour. The picture he painted for the outside world was an absolute farce, though, and if you dared look behind the canvas, you’d discover the twisted truth.

Elise’s mum had been cherry-picked for all her qualities - or lack thereof. She was the opposite of her husband: mousy, quiet, inherently demure and more the type of sitting at home reading a book, but was forced to a life of business parties and extravagant dinners. She’d never stood a chance, really. Her husband, who expected nothing short of perfection, pushed her to changing her wardrobe, changing her hair, and coercing her into undergoing so much plastic surgery that Elise could not remember a time where her mother hadn’t been shuffling through the house in pain from a healing wound or dazed by the painkillers they’d given her to remedy her agonised state.

Elise herself  was mostly a product of appearances. George Delancourt was the perfect man, and so he had to have a perfect family. Unfortunately, due to infertility issues, this took a lot longer than expected. After years of failing to conceive, she was born after a second IVF attempt. For the first years of her life she was her mother’s joy and sole reason for living. And oh, Marie Delancourt doted on Elise, even if the girl was… well… different. She ignored it at first; the way Elise would curiously watch her mother when she’d cut deep into her finger preparing dinner, asking to see the blood. Or how Elise's toys would inexplicably end up at the top of the stairs, hiding just around the corner where you could easily trip over them. Or how she would sit in the doorway and watch, mesmerised, as her father took out his frustration on her mother when business was bad, or when dinner hadn’t been up to standards or when she’d simply said something wrong to one of his associates. And how, after father had left, she would quietly approach her mom, a small cloth in hand and crouch down beside her, wiping the blood off her cheek, looking so sweet and caring. And how she would then ask her own mother why she couldn’t get anything right; why she was such a disappointment to everyone around her. With her big, green eyes she would look at her and tell her that she and her father would be so much happier without her.

Her mother took her own life, jumping in front of a train, when Elise was thirteen. A year later she and her father moved to the United States. Despite what she had ever told her mother though, Elise despised her own father and she moved out the moment she could afford to. She’s been in a few short-term relationships since, ones that she always ended the moment she lost that spark of initial excitement.

Additional info:
Elise is the doctor/ nurse of HRC and will patch you up either physically or mentally when you desperately need it. But despite her angelic appearance, Elise has a sadistic streak that is bound to surface sooner or later. And she’s hiding in the one place in the entire facility where you would expect a semblance of respite. Of safety. And she might give it at first, make you feel safe, cared for. A soft touch in a cruel, cruel place. And then, just as you finally found it in yourself to lower your guard and start believing not everything in HRC is terrible and out to hurt you, she will betray that trust and see just how much further you can fall. She will try to break you down physically or mentally - often both. And she doesn’t just stay in the infirmary, either.

Stendarr

This might be a reach, but if this game is still even going are you accepting new people?

Mature Desires

Are you still accepting new people or is this group closed?

Muddy Waters

Quote from: Mature Desires on February 02, 2019, 09:48:39 AM
Are you still accepting new people or is this group closed?
Quote from: Stendarr on February 02, 2019, 04:32:18 AM
This might be a reach, but if this game is still even going are you accepting new people?

Hi there!   PM: Zenkai   The original moderator had to take a hiatus but Zenkai is running the show right now.  I believe we're still accepting new people.
[acronym=A lotus flower that grows out of the mud and blossoms above the muddy water surface][/acronym]
[Acronym= Muddy Waters' On & Offs][/acronym][Acronym=Muddy Waters' Absences and Apologies][/acronym]
                        "A lotus flower that grows out of the mud and blossoms above the muddy water surface"   

Neo In Matrix

Lovely idea. Consider me intereated. Will post my char up.

A young innocent girl. Daughter of a wealthy 40-odd father who is having a rare problem and will soon die. And her evil gold-digger step-mother wants all the money. Step mom is sending her away 'for further studies' and then to rehab for her 'drug addiction'.

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

Zenkai

Like MW said, for the time being I have the honor of handling the Center.

There's a wiki for the game here . More information will be added occasionally.

The OOC thread is at https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=297238.0

Neo, that pitch sounds nice! There's a character bio form at the start of this thread.

Mature Desires

Player Name: Mature Desires
Character Name: Yasmine Abassi

Background: It wasn't Yasmine's fault how her life had gone. Born into an Iranian family that specialized in growing opium it was just what she was used to and brought up around.

When Yasmine was in her teens her family immigrated to America and set up shop. A Kebab shop acted as a front for the major heroin dealings that happened behind the scenes.

Yasmine was quickly brought up to learn how to make heroin as well as selling it.

With her brothers the family had become quite well known among dealers and addicts for the quality heroin they produced.

Yasmine learned to be tough and had done a few things she was not proud of when dealings went south.

Yasmine eventually found her way into a relationship with a mid tier dealer. Everything started out well, until one night he convinced her to try some of her own product.

Yasmine had always been warned by her family how addictive the substance was and that she would be disowned if anyone found out she was using.

Feeling that she was an adult now she had agreed to try only a little. It was short sighted on her part letting her dealer boyfriend shoot her up. He was happy to pump plenty into her arm.

The next few months showed how bad Yasmine's addictive personality was. She started shutting herself off from her family, too afraid that they would see the state she was in and call her out on her use.

Yasmine was also becoming more dependent on heroin to get through the day. Her dealer boyfriend was quite happy to keep pumping more drugs into her system causing her to become more dependent on him.

Eventually her family had an intervention with her having noticed too much strange behaviour. Yasmine finally admitted to using and that she was unable to stop. It was then that they family stated 

she could go to rehab or figure out her life on her own. While her boyfriend was still encouraging her to come back to his place and get high, Yasmine knew she had to make a choice in her life.

Yasmine hoped that her boyfriend would understand her need to get clean and try to get her life back on track. She agreed to attend the Hatley Rehabilitation Centre.  

Additional info: Yasmine still has feelings for her boyfriend, but will certainly be tested while staying at HRC. Yasmine is quite materialistic and vain caring a lot about her looks. 

She can also be quite blunt and honest when people ask her questions and might not always like the answer they get back. Yasmine has not had a lot of sexual experience only being with a few guys. 

Yasmine is bi-curious and wants to be exposed to more sexual activities. Her experience has been fairly vanilla up until now. While Yasmine knows she needs to be getting clean for her family,

she also craves her drug of choice or anything else that could get her high. She is definitely looking to see if anyone else staying at HRC is also looking to have some fun while stayng there.

Limits: Toilet play, gore, and body odour

Yes Please: Big cocks, lots of cum, body mods, sex toys, bondage, sexy lingerie and outfits, heels, dirty talk, embarrassment and put in awkward situations.

Neo In Matrix

Player Name: Neo In Matrix
Character Name: Jessica Wilson (Face-Claim: Jessica Nigri)

Background:
Poor girl is there for no fault of hers. Unless, you consider it her fault that she's daughter of a rich businessman who's fighting a losing battle with a rare disease and is in coma, and that she's step-daughter of a wicked evil gold-digger who wanted all her husband's money for herself and her son. And not only that. She also wanted a plaything, a bitch to use and control. And so the step-mother, her son and his girlfriend made a plan and executed it to perfection. No one would be able to save poor Jessica. Jessica anyways was a loner. Studying arts, she was into painting and photography, but along with that, she also did some cosplaying on Instagram. And she rarely had any friends as she never wanted to make friends due to her father's money. Taking into consideration her lack of real social life, it was easy to vanish her and the mother-son duo did just that.

The stepmother had known from somewhere about HRC and laughed at the site which showed exactly opposite to some of the rumors she had heard from the taboo discussions. And that's why she contacted the owner of the HRC and while he didn't directly say anything to accept the rumors, Janice, the stepmother read between the lines and decided to enroll Jessica there. The plan was formed and on Jessica's wishes, it was a private party, with just 4 of them at their mansion.

Jessica would only remember the dinner and nothing after that as the drug in the food rendered her unconscious and she was then driven to the HRC which was far away from their place. A couple of pills were once again required to keep her knocked out during the journey but they reached the place safely and Jessica was admitted to her new 'college'.

News would soon float that Jessica was in a rehab and it was not clear how much time she'd take there. She was addicted to drugs due to her father's illness and it was a difficult case.

Additional info:
She's a loner and mostly keeps to herself though she's talented in art. She's an occasional cosplayer and puts her pictures (taken by her), her cosplays and paintings on Instagram and has a good fan-following. But that's most of her social life.

Yes Please

• Female/Male/Shemale Doms
  • Non-Con/Dub-Con/Con
  • Bondage/BDSM (Mild/Medium/Extreme)/Helplessness
  • Blackmail/Kidnap
  • Body Writing/Piercings/Tattoos/Name Calling/Dirty Talking
  • Mental/Verbal Abuse
  • Mild/Medium Physical Abuse
  • Humiliation/Degradation/Enslavement
  • Dehumanization/Objectification/Bimbofication/Sluttification
  • Cumshot (Realistic & Semi-realistic)
  • Breathe Play/Gags (of all kinds)/Speech Control
  • Clothing Play/Cosplay/Hair Styles and Colors
  • Domination and Control of All types (Career/Life/Orgasm/Pleasure/Financial)
  • Cuckold/Cuckquean/Chastity/Tease and Denial
  • Electro Play
  • Gangbangs
  • Interrogation
  • Misogyny
  • Sensory Deprivation/Chloroform/Sleep Play
  • Drugs (Realistic and Unrealistic)
  • Wrestling Play/Sleeper Hold/Submission Moves/Wrestling Moves
  • Hypnotism/Mind Control/Magic/Body Control
  • Worship (Cock/Ass/Tits/Muscle/Pussy/Any other Body Part)

And some Taboo Kinks.

• Spit
  • Dirt
  • Sweat
  • Smell/Musk
  • Smothering (With Body Parts (all of them) or anything else)
  • Smelly/Dirty Shoe/Socks/Undergarments/Clothes
  • Watersports
  • Dirty and Clean Ass Play
  • Using as Toilet Paper
  • Mild/Medium Scat
  • Semi-Incest (Step Relations or Non Direct Relations)

Hard Limits

• Branding
  • Death
  • Extreme Scat
  • Kids
  • Permanent Physical Damage
  • Pregnancy/Breeding
  • Puke
  • Too much Blood/Pain
  • Male-on-Male Play

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

Zenkai

Quote from: Mature Desires on February 05, 2019, 09:33:13 AM
Player Name: Mature Desires
Character Name: Yasmine Abassi
snip

so, the HRC caters to parents who hate their kids. It's not a real rehab ;) of course, this could be a colossal blunder - but the chances of getting out earlier than was paid for are slim.

Jessica, on the other hand, fits in neatly :) Neo, come over to the OOC and feel free to post in the game thread.

Neo In Matrix

Great. Thanks. :-). I guess i will write till Jessica is strring and wkaing up. :-).

| a/a | RPs |

Zenkai

We are in need of someone to help with running the center.

The current outline, roster, and a brief guide for future employees is at https://elliquiy.com/wiki/HatleyRehabilitationCenter.

If you are at all interested, please PM me.

TeamVelma

Quote from: Zenkai on February 22, 2019, 05:57:43 AM
We are in need of someone to help with running the center.

The current outline, roster, and a brief guide for future employees is at https://elliquiy.com/wiki/HatleyRehabilitationCenter.

If you are at all interested, please PM me.

Belated A&A here
O/Os here

ting ting

Player Name: Ting Ting
Character Name: Josephine (Jo) Newman

Background: Jo has always had a violent streak, even as a child, though as a child it mostly consisted of temper tantrums.  As she grew older, those became shoving and slapping, before turning into full on fights.  her parents tried to curb them, getting her into activities, anger management classes, even putting her into extensive therapy.  None of it worked.  She grew more violent, causing her to get a record.  With her parent's wealth, she never had jail time, but it was only a matter of time before it happened.

So as a last resort, her parents, upon being referred to HRC, enrolled their daughter in the program, no longer caring how it happens, just that she becomes the proper lady they want her to be.

Additional info: Not only does she act out with violence, she also changes her hair color regularly and has covered her body with tattoo's and piercings, much to her parents dismay, seeing as they are conservative people.

Yes Pleases: Anything oral(no anal to mouth though, ick), anything vaginal, anything anal, bathroom control, enemas, bondage, piercing, torture, pain, breath control/choking, knife play

Hard Limits: Vore, scat, death, severed limbs, watersports, feet

ting ting

Player Name: Ting Ting
Character Name: Jackson Everett

Background: After seeing his mother and two of his brothers die from either a drug overdose or violent tendancies, he made it his life's work to try and do anything he could to prevent others from going through the same thing.  At first, he tried becoming a councilor, until he realized that the people coming to see him weren't changing.  So he did his research, trying to find ways to be helpful.  Then he came across HRC.  It was unconventional, but it seemed to work, so he applied and got the job.

Additional info: He's always had dark thoughts when it came to things done in the bedroom.  He rarely acted them out, as women generally didn't want that, so getting a job at HRC worked out as he could do things he wanted to while 'helping' people correct their bad behaviors.

Yes Pleases: Bathroom control, enemas, bondage, piercing, torture, pain, breath control/choking, knife play

Hard Limits: Vore, scat, death, severed limbs, watersports, feet