Victorianish Fantasy (Unseelie Male with OC Female)

Started by BlackStone, September 15, 2014, 10:32:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackStone

This was an old roleplay I had on Second Life that I would not mind bringing it to live once more.

My character is a Unseelie noble cast out from the court by the Queen of Air and Darkness for refusing her.   He is banished to Victorian London in 1891, unable to return to Farie on his own, and a fraction of his power.   In order to return to Farie he either must give in and becomes the Queen's pain toy til she bores of him, or regain enough power on his own to return to Farie.   To do so he must find his own willing toy.  Your character is a woman of status in Victorian London that encounters my character an is drawn to him.  From here it can either be willing or NC to becoming the means for him to regain his power to return to Farie.

For this setting of London I want it to be supernatural heavy, with the supernatural moving in the shadows, but there are definite factions at play, from Vampires to Demons to mages, to the Fey.   All are in their own struggle of power to control events in London and our characters are part of that struggle.    The original OC muse was a half Seliee elemental mage that was a member of the London Philharmonic as well as a noblewoman.   I am open to your character being something else, from human, to another banished Unseliee, to a Seliee, demon succubi.   I am not so keen on vampire but if you can make me a decent pitch.

If this is of interest to anyone please let me know, drop me a PM and we can discuss.

BlackStone

Giving this a bump as I have yet to find anyone yet.  Please PM to discuss if this does perk your interest.   My on and offs as well as links to my current writings are part of my signature block above.   Hope to hear from you.

BlackStone