Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Oh yeah. Who doesn't?

Do you sing in the bath? :D
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Anesa

Not guilty...(I don't do baths....I shower!) ;)

Ever spy on someone in the shower?

Stone

"Spy" as in, "feel shame for doing it?" Fuck no! :D

Ever get spied on in the shower?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Anesa

Not guilty (or, I don't think so)....*Peeks out from her shower curtain, dripping water onto her floor* >_>

You secretly love the Barney Song!

Stone

I'm spying from the other side.

Well, all right. Everybody loves it!

You secretly love... love... deconstructionism. YEAH!

Anesa

Not sure....  what the hell is that?  ;P

Next person likes making up words!  LOL

Stone

It's not a made up word!

The next person would love deconstructionism. *whistles*

Story Tale

It would have its pros..

The next person could live without technology.

Stone

Absolutely. Books are portable magic.  O:)

The next person could not!

badsam

Yes.. I'm a tech-addict

the next person would not live without chocolate

Anesa

Guilty!  The horror at such a thought!  *Shivers noticeably*

Next person has their own chocolate fountain...

Story Tale

No. They always make me think of two girls one cup type play >.<

The next person just got a phone call that completely bummed them out.

TheSorrow

Not guilty.

The next person is currently thinking about someone.
PM me if you want to add me on skype/msn/aim/YIM :P I give free hugs/cookies/cuddles/kisses/more cookies/etc...

Story Tale

Guilty..

The next prison can't do chores if they don't have music blasting.

Story Tale

TheSorrow

Guilty :O

The next person cant go a day without chocolate.
PM me if you want to add me on skype/msn/aim/YIM :P I give free hugs/cookies/cuddles/kisses/more cookies/etc...

Story Tale

Not guilty.

The next person has playlists for everything

TheSorrow

Semi-guilty. I only have 1 for cleaning my room, 1 for when Im happy and 1 for I'm depressed. Not anything else :P

The next person has had at least 2 sexual thoughts today.

badsam

Guilty.. a lot...

The next person must always have a soundtrack for his/her life

Mordred

Guilty! Unfortunately, the needle (brain in serious need of upgrade.. yep, still has a needle.. did have cassette but it got stuck) keeps skipping.

Continuing with this thought, the next person likes to have some sort of noise.. music or tv or something.. disliking silence.
*See Pillory*

TheSorrow

False! I love silence most of the time.. when home alone that is. When with friends or out I like noise.

The next person likes coke.

Story Tale

Ooh goodness. Every now and then. It makes me a bit jittery. I used to have it every day though.

(now figure out which I'm talking about) ;)

The next person knows I'm talking about the drink because I'm an angel.  O:)

Anesa

Thinks her horns may be hidden beneath that cool hat... ;P

Oh alright...guilty!   :D

Have you ever swiped your finger across some frosting on a cake or whipped cream on a pie, and then tried to disquise the indention so no one would notice?

Story Tale

Lol.. I've swiped but never hidden. How else would they know who to spank? *tucks horns firmly back under her hat*

The next person has licked the spoon.

Anesa

Guilty!  I am the "Champion" of all "Spoon Lickers"!  ;P

Do you ever try to listen in on someone else's phone conversation, but all the while acting all "non-chalant", like you could care less what was being said?