Revelations: The Fallen World | [Closed For Now]

Started by Gardsorm, June 02, 2023, 06:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafael

on second thought. This is getting a bit crowded for my attention span. Dropping out. No offense, just like my game-groups smaller ^^

Gardsorm

Not a problem Raf, I understand completely! : ) Be well and have fun in your writing endeavors!

Hm, this gives me the idea that I may need to keep groups split to two or three at a time in certain scenes and encounters so we don't have huge clusterfudge scenes.

Raven Rawne

That, and waiting for everyone to post in order to make a complete turn can take a while.

Kissa

Is there going to be deadline for each round or we waiting till everyone has posted each round?

Gardsorm

Quote from: Kissa on July 16, 2023, 02:33:12 AM
Is there going to be deadline for each round or we waiting till everyone has posted each round?

Yep, there will be a deadline of one week, to give those who have jobs and RL obligations time to respond. If, however, everyone in a group posts earlier than the dead line, then I'll make updates at my earliest convenience. Otherwise, I'll move forward at the end of the deadline.

Silvered Sutures

My O/O Thread
Discord handle; Silvered Sutures

Gardsorm

For the sake of keeping huge groups at a manageable level for me and other writers, yes. However, I won't be making the groups myself, players are to determine how they want to group up. Don't want people to be unhappy because I stuck them with a group they didn't like. : p

These also won't be permanent either, so the characters will all interact with each other one way or another, sooner rather than later.

Juggtacular

I know this isn't a "first come, first serve" type of game, but with Rafael dropping, I've got a character concept I'd love to jump in with in his stead.

Gardsorm

As much as I wouldn't mind hearing your idea out, Jugg, I think I'm going to need to put a stop to sign-ups before the game gets a little too big for me to handle on my own. >.< Between everyone here and a couple working on their ideas through PM, I'm looking at about ten people altogether in the best case scenario.

But if the number drops a little, I'll reopen it if you're still interested! : )

Juggtacular