Interest check: woman trafficing

Started by RedEve, November 02, 2008, 02:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

Naturally I think a tattoo and a transmitter (we will use a pain killer I hate to be the bad one) will suffice, and if anyone has a big set of no-nos post them as a reminder with your character sheet at least a link.

Huntress

i'm interested...once i'm approved that is.
:) i'm a submissive girl, so i'd volunteer for a position on the bottom somewhere.

PhantomPistoleer

I agree with Ruby.

If you've got no nos, now's a good time to have an o/o.  Ruby included!  ::grins at Ruby::
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

RubySlippers

playfullchick76

i like Rubyslippers ideas for possible tattoos and a tracking device. but use a competant surgeon or doctor to put in the transmitters, dont go on the cheap ones and risk us getting infections. After all, sick girls dont bring in as much money as healthy girls do.

As for my ons and offs, for this, im not into too much extreme pain, no scat, pee or k9. Theyre my main offs.
As for my turn ons,being owned and controlled, used, but not overly harshly, enough for the role but not excessively, if that makes sense.

This has to be fun, but not to the level that i feel genuine sadness and cant continue, that is how i roleplay so well. I still cant wait to start this.. so excited.

RubySlippers

So if I decide she is to be in a "doggie" scene fade to black is fine that is before and the aftermath no actual graphic scene, for the role-playing aspect? Like the shower scene in Psycho you didn't SEE the knife but it was effective. Just asking.

And I will see we get the best doctor from some medical school and a dose of pain killer and an antibiotic just in case - your right health is important. A vet could do it to after all a human or animal its still shoving in a basic animal device that could be funny and make the girls feel more worthless.
;D

playfullchick76

Having a vet put in the transmitter, oh i like that idea, it would make us feel more worthless. I dont mean doggie style sex, i mean sex with animals, thats never done it for me.

I would put in a picture of what i would look like, but i dont know how to put in pictures, or links here. i tried but couldnt get it to work. I;ll find an image that works and put in her name, if that is ok.

RubySlippers

Thats what I meant tel your character she is going to fuck a DOG, drag her to another room with the girls staying behind and then you come back in all ,er, doggy fucked but not go into details. Just again for the role-playing that could scare the other girls if that was punishment for being bad. But no scenes as in FADE TO BLACK that part.

Is that ok with any with o/o's say implied said activity not acted out?

Huntress

ermm i think that bestiality is against the rules...fade to black or no.

RubySlippers

I can't check with the moving of the Forums but there is an extreme area that seems open minded.

orangeredsun

Its allowed as far as I know. It non con extreme exotic. But since this is RedEve's story its her deal on where she wants this forum to go.
To On and Off's by Orangeredsun

Link to Escape Without A Choice Story

Link to Tug of War Story

The only thing that the world needs more of is exaggeration. -Salvador Dali

BentNotBroken

Personally, i dont even want my character "illuded" to the fact that she had been forced to be intimate with an animal. That is just gross and makes me twitch in disgust :)

Here's my offs :  no animals (not even fade to black scenes) no anal or vaginal intercourse except from the man that buys me for keeps. no toilet stuff (piss, poo, etc) no forcing her to do oral on another woman, but if you want to force her to suck the dudes dicks thats fine. or have them mess with her other ways, its cool, just no anal or vaginal intercourse. She needs to be completely hymen intact for the buyer. lol I figured someone that wants a virgin would go to trouble of making sure she is inspected by a doctor for proof before he buys her and she is hymen free b/c of the shit they did to her before hand, then he probably wouldnt pay as much if at all :)

PhantomPistoleer

Hmm.

I thought that the sex slaves would stay with us and we would essentially prostitute them out.

I'm against bestiality myself.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

orangeredsun

I'm sure if Bent finds someone to take her on as a permanent basis there wouldn't be any squabble. :D

You can do so many things with sex slaves Phantom! We don't have to keep all of them. Especially if someone pays a high enough price...who are we to argue when we take that briefcase of case? hehe :D

Link to Tug of War Story

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

playfullchick76

i think that having bestiality in it,even in fade to black, would mean that it wouldnt go in the regular n/c forum. Beastiality doesnt do it for me, period. Im ok with pleasuring men or women, orally and otherwise, putting on shows as well,im ok with that.

If you did sell any of us, you would have to ensure that we were sold to the right kind of people, that wouldnt let us escape, or take us anywhere where we could be recognised, and if a police raid freed any of us, then the kidnappers would be in trouble.

i hope im not nitpicking, im just thinking up future details.

RedEve

I'm going to veto the animals and crazy post-abortion stuff, people. I have my limits.  :-[
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

playfullchick76

Good choice RedEve, good choice. Im ready to start this when you are.

orangeredsun

No problem with me RedEve, those are part of my offs anyway.

Quote from: playfullchick76 on November 08, 2008, 08:59:16 PM
I would put in a picture of what i would look like, but i dont know how to put in pictures, or links here. i tried but couldnt get it to work. I;ll find an image that works and put in her name, if that is ok.

Are you using HTML code or just using the picture icon button under the italics? Because for that button the link just has to be in the middle of it.

Link to Tug of War Story

BentNotBroken

I'm ready to start when you are Red Eve, just let us know and give us the link! :)

Huntress

but..what about us unnapproved people who want to join?

Doomsday

I don't think I'll participate actually, I'm too nice to traffic women :)

PhantomPistoleer

Huntress, we can always wrangle you from Europe.  ;)
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Huntress

PhantomPistoleer

We can start without you, but midway, we can introduce you.  If you get accepted.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O