Interest check: woman trafficing

Started by RedEve, November 02, 2008, 02:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huntress

Older And Wiser

I would love to join in once I am approved.  You will need a techie for the transmitting device idea.  I am thinking a charater that would be a geek who gets seduced by the agressive women because he is nice to them.

RedEve

Okay, I have a bit of a problem. A change of situation at work will severely limit my online time in the weeks to come. So I'm not sure if I'll be able to effectively GM this game during that period. So I can either postpone the start of this thread for a few weeks, or, if someone feels up to it, let someone else take over the responsibility. I'd then join as a regular player after a few weeks.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

playfullchick76

im happy either way. It is your baby, so to speak. You know it better than anyone, but if someone here knows it just as well and can do a good enough job.I dont mind waiting a few weeks, some things are worth waiting for after all, and a post by post roleplay idea like this, its worth waiting for if need be.

BentNotBroken

I'd love to start anytime. I'm sorry something came up that pulled you away for a while. Perhaps Ruby would be intersted in being the GM as well as a player? :) Just an idea! If not, i can wait until you are able!

RubySlippers

RubySlippers

BentNotBroken

orangeredsun

just click on before that. The non con small groups. Its the first game. :)
To On and Off's by Orangeredsun

Link to Escape Without A Choice Story

Link to Tug of War Story

The only thing that the world needs more of is exaggeration. -Salvador Dali

RubySlippers