Zombies Ate My Brain! (Survivors Win!)

Started by Remiel, November 26, 2010, 08:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izu

He could tell that paranoia was starting to get over not only him, but everyone else in here. He stayed quiet for a long time as he listened to everyone's accusations towards each other. Did he have to vote? He guessed he had to... Otherwise the zombies were going to multiply with each next night and they were going to be doomed. "Professor... sorry..." He finally mumbled, looking down and sighing.

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Remiel

Current voting, as it stands:

Professor Loki Caprion (5) -- Rhedyn, Marguerite, Transgirlenstein, Ryven, Izu
Transgirlenstein (4) --  Aiden, Imogen, Valerian, Esoteric Myobi
Marguerite (4) -- Professor Loki Caprion, Leorobin, Kyrsa, Beguile's Mistress
Moirae (1) -- Geeklet
Aiden
Beguile's Mistress
Esoteric Myobi
Geeklet
Imogen
Izu
Kyrsa
Leorobin
Marguerite
Valerian
Rhedyn
rottenaim
Ryven

Yet to vote: Moirae, rottenaim

Reminder: In order to be exiled from the compound, nine (9) votes need to be cast for a single person by 1:00 pm GMT (9:00pm PST) Wednesday, 15 December.

Ryven

Looks like there will be no exile this time either.

Geeklet

The day isn't over yet. People can still change their minds.

Zelric Miras

"There can still be..." Leorobin muttered glancing around. "We have to begin making decisions on consensus. We will have less chances of survival or of finding who is the zombie if we don't group. So far I see we have three groups. My votes stands firm, so you know where my opinion is." He took his seat again and looked at the faces of those around the table, wether his words would have any impact or not, it remained to be seen.

desert ashes

Quote from: Geeklet on December 13, 2010, 03:43:04 PM
"I'm still curious about those who don't seem to have spoken up much. If we are going to get to the bottom of this, then we ALL need to speak up. I know the squeaky wheel gets the grease, and saying too much might draw more suspicion and thus potentially get thrown out into the wild. However, to remain quiet, and thus, under the radar of everyone else, does look suspicious, does it not?"

Hir eyes looked over a few of those gathered, specifically rottenaim, Beguile's Mistress, Izu, and then finally settled upon Moirae, eying the woman a bit before speaking. "With all the talk against Transgirlenstein for jumping against Aiden yesterday, what about Moirae? She was the last one to hop on that bandwagon"

"Hey now, don't go pointing that finger at me.  I haven't infected anyone, nor am I some zombie mindlessly walking about."  Moirae's brows narrowed as she glanced over the group.  How was it a zombie could be hiding there among them?  They were always so easily to see in the movies.  "Personally I haven't a clue who infected or whomever might be, but it's not me, and I am only voting for Geeklet in return.  I'm sorry, but I can't jump on anyone's bandwagon to condemn them without proof."
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

Remiel

Marguerite (5) -- Professor Loki Caprion, Leorobin, Kyrsa, Beguile's Mistress, Esoteric Myobi
Transgirlenstein (3) --  Aiden, Imogen, Valerian
Geeklet (1) -- Moirae
Moirae (1) -- Geeklet
Aiden
Beguile's Mistress
Esoteric Myobi
Imogen
Izu
Kyrsa
Leorobin
Marguerite
Valerian
Rhedyn
rottenaim
Ryven

Yet to vote: rottenaim

Reminder: In order to be exiled from the compound, nine (9) votes need to be cast for a single person by 1:00 pm GMT (9:00pm PST) Wednesday, 15 December.

Aiden

Rather than wait for another night of indecision, he decides to change his vote and hope it inspires a few to do the same.
"Margaret"

Remiel

Final voting -- Day Two

Marguerite (6) -- Professor Loki Caprion, Leorobin, Kyrsa, Beguile's Mistress, Esoteric Myobi, Aiden
Transgirlenstein (2) --  Imogen, Valerian
Geeklet (1) -- Moirae
Moirae (1) -- Geeklet
Aiden
Beguile's Mistress
Esoteric Myobi
Imogen
Izu
Kyrsa
Leorobin
Marguerite
Valerian
Rhedyn
rottenaim
Ryven

Total votes needed to evict:  9

As the sun set on the second evening after the grisly discovery, it seemed that the consensus of suspicion had shifted from Aiden to two other targets: Marguerite and Professor Loki Caprion.   Most agreed that, of all the survivors, those were the two whose actions had been the most peculiar; but, as before, no one had any proof of guilt.  If anyone had any particular knowledge about the grisly incident, it seemed that they were keeping it very close to the vest.   Although tempers ran high, and frustration was evident, neither side could manage a majority.  And so both Marguerite and Professor Loki Caprion were both allowed to stay, as every one of the survivors retreated to their private corners to sleep fitfully once more. 

The second night has fallen.  All those with active roles, please PM me your choice of targets.

Remiel

The sun dawned for the third time after the discovery of Natalia's mangled corpse; unfortunately, it would soon become apparent that the night was far more eventful than the previous night had been.  The bodies of Imogen and Aiden were found in different corners of the warehouse, each with their necks snapped and their brains eaten.  It would seem that there was more than one undead predator hiding among the survivors.

Additionally, a search of Imogen's possessions revealed the startling discovery of a cache of hypodermic syringes and vials containing some sort of vaccine, revealing her to be the Nurse.  Unfortunately, during the struggle, the vials were all shattered and destroyed, her vaccines rendered useless.

Remaining survivors:

Beguile's Mistress
Esoteric Myobi
Geeklet
Izu
Kyrsa
Leorobin
Marguerite
Moirae
Professor Loki Caprion
Rhedyn
rottenaim
Ryven
Transgirlenstein
Valerian

Aiden (Survivor), eaten by zombies, night 2
Imogen (Nurse), eaten by zombies, night 2

Remiel

Beguile's Mistress
Esoteric Myobi
Geeklet
Izu
Kyrsa
Leorobin
Marguerite
Moirae
Professor Loki Caprion
Rhedyn
rottenaim
Ryven
Transgirlenstein
Valerian

Yet to vote: Beguile's Mistress, Esoteric Myobi, Geeklet, Izu, Kyrsa, Leorobin, Marguerite, Moirae, Professor Loki Caprion, Rhedyn, rottenaim, Ryven, Transgirlenstein, Valerian

Reminder: In order to be exiled from the compound, a majority of votes need to be cast for a single person by 1:00 pm GMT (9:00pm PST) Friday, 24 December.

Valerian

Val paused in building her new, private barricade in a deserted corner long enough to look over at the others.  "Geometric progression, anyone?  We'd better get rid of one of those hungry critters today, or before you know it, all of us will be waking up dead.  Maybe we should've voted Marguerite out yesterday after all."
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Geeklet

"Yeah, we definitely need to get rid of someone an hope it is the right choice. And though I hate to sound morbid, now that a few more victims have been taken, perhaps we can figure something out from who the zombies chose to eat? If they are smart enough to hide amongst us like this, surely some thought was given into why they chose their victims."

Ryven

Ryven awoke from a very nasty dream.  He'd dreamed that some rude hippopotamus had sat down next to him in the local pub causing him to knock over his root beer and drench his prized collection of pogs.  Later he found out that it was not pogs but rather his shotgun that had been soaked by the pot of coffee that had cooled sitting next to him.  He couldn't quite place the hippo though.

Whilst cleaning up the mess and preparing to clean his shotgun yet again, he looked up to the group and gave his thoughts.  "While I'd hate to send an innocent out to their doom, it's better than us getting wiped out by the zombies already here.  I'll have to agree with Val.  Marguerite has my vote."

Rhedyn

The stark realisations of the morning brought new dread to Rhedyn. She looked around the remaining group from her corner warily, flicking from one face to the next. Her sights settled briefly on the Professor, with no evidence to the contrary her vote would remain there.

desert ashes

Nervously Moirae nibbled over her lower lip.  Out of all the suspicious behavior... "I, too, shall vote for Marguerite."
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

Professor Loki Caprion

With a heavy sigh, the Professor tapped a food pellet into his fishbowl, shaking his head. "Geeklet is right; there is a pattern to the victims of these grisly murders. It seems odd that anybody who votes along with Marguerite is safe from being eaten. Curious."
The Professor is drifting through time and space...

Discord: Professor Ravenhurst#8936

Ons/Offs | Ideas | A&As (Apr 28, 2016) | The Lab | Elluiki

Remiel

Marguerite (4) -- Valerian, Ryven, Moirae, Professor Loki Caprion
Professor Loki Caprion (1) -- Rhedyn
Beguile's Mistress
Esoteric Myobi
Geeklet
Izu
Kyrsa
Leorobin
Moirae
Rhedyn
rottenaim
Ryven
Transgirlenstein
Valerian

Yet to vote: Beguile's Mistress, Esoteric Myobi, Geeklet, Izu, Kyrsa, Leorobin, Marguerite, rottenaim, Transgirlenstein

The voting shall be extended by one week due to the holiday season.  All votes are due 1:00 pm GMT (9:00pm PST) Friday, 31 December.  Merry Christmas, Happy New Year everybody!

Kye

A decision had to be made, and as much as Kyrsa hated that fact she had to admit that Marguerite appeared suspect, at least in her mind.  "Marguerite..." she murmured, agreeing with the others reluctantly.

Marguerite

"Now, how do I appear the most suspect?," she questioned, cocking an eyebrow at those who assumed she was the hungry zombie feasting on brains.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Remiel

Marguerite (5) -- Valerian, Ryven, Moirae, Professor Loki Caprion, Kyrsa
Professor Loki Caprion (1) -- Rhedyn
Beguile's Mistress
Esoteric Myobi
Geeklet
Izu
Kyrsa
Leorobin
Moirae
Rhedyn
rottenaim
Ryven
Transgirlenstein
Valerian

Yet to vote: Beguile's Mistress, Esoteric Myobi, Geeklet, Izu, Leorobin, Marguerite, rottenaim, Transgirlenstein

The voting shall be extended by one week due to the holiday season.  All votes are due 1:00 pm GMT (9:00pm PST) Friday, 31 December.  Merry Christmas, Happy New Year everybody!

Transgirlenstein

She looked thoughtful.  Could it be Miss Marg?  Her and Miss Marg had always been very close and she had never shown the desire to eat brains before.  She bit her lip, looking fretful as her eyes darted between her and Miss Marg.  "I..I think I'll vote for Professor Loki."  She just hoped that she wasn't wrong about her dear friend.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Geeklet

Geeklet looked amongst those there and contemplated. Shi had a good idea of who at least one zombie was, but for now she simply watched the reactions of others, trying to figure out a second as well, keeping hir vote to hirself for the time being.

Remiel

Marguerite (5) -- Valerian, Ryven, Moirae, Professor Loki Caprion, Kyrsa
Professor Loki Caprion (2) -- Rhedyn, Transgirlenstein
Beguile's Mistress
Esoteric Myobi
Geeklet
Izu
Kyrsa
Leorobin
Moirae
Rhedyn
rottenaim
Ryven
Transgirlenstein
Valerian

Yet to vote: Beguile's Mistress, Esoteric Myobi, Geeklet, Izu, Leorobin, Marguerite, rottenaim

Marguerite

Marguerite placed her vote in for Professor Loki Caprion , still believing he could be the zombie. She wondered what he was hiding under his hat. A half-eaten brain riddled with maggots and waiting to be eaten by him when no one was giving him the eye? Marguerite would keep her distance from him.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You