News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

closed

Started by Rochester, October 15, 2011, 09:57:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rochester

I don't think I expressed my idea for this rp clearly enough, bc everyone who responded had a different and equally inaccurate view. So I'm closing it. Whatever.
мαġηα εŝτ vεяιτąŝ ετ pяαεvąℓεЬιτ
I want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart.
Ons & Offs | Rabbit Hole | Plot Ideas | Plot Index | Absences   

Foxy DeVille

Ooooo... I've been reading a trashy family drama novel lately so this really interests me. I'd be up for playing the wife. I love being a gold digger...  O:)

Brandon

Mmmm corporate intruige and political manuvering can always be fun, especially when we get to experience the skeletons in the characters closets first hand. Although I do have to ask, would it be alright to design our own characters rather then the ideas posted thus far?
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Rochester

The idea is to create your own character based on the descriptions given. It's honestly not that much information, and there are a lot of ways to interpret what information has been given. For example, if you choose a married couple you get to decide how that marriage works, if they married for love or for other reasons, if they're faithful...

@Foxy: Please submit a suggested character profile. :)
мαġηα εŝτ vεяιτąŝ ετ pяαεvąℓεЬιτ
I want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart.
Ons & Offs | Rabbit Hole | Plot Ideas | Plot Index | Absences   

AndyZ

My curiosity has been tickled.  I'd like to volunteer for Daughter 3.  No major ideas yet but I'll leave it to percolate.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Miyu

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Miyu

Nonono I though you say daughter 2 I back away from this rp have fun ^^

AndyZ

Le Immortelle

I would like to play either Daughter 1 or Lawyer.

You know, the setting sort of reminds me of some of Bret Easton Ellis's work a lot!