Notadrywall's Damp Wall of Dark Desires and Ideas (Looking for Extreme)

Started by Notadrywall, May 04, 2012, 06:07:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Notadrywall

Biles

I'm curious as to whether or not you're interested in dickgirls. Be they futas, shemales, or even femboys.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Notadrywall

They don't interest me overmuch, but I don't mind them in a FutaxF story.

Notadrywall

Bump, with particular shout outs to people who's PMs I might have missed in the last round and people I've had stories with in the past I let die.

Notadrywall

Notadrywall

Tentative bump, only really looking for things that really peak my interest atm.

Angi

Allo, allo~ I have recently come back from inactivity and I was perusing the forums when I found this thread. I am DYING for good D/s roleplay and your ideas are thrilling. I was especially curious in "A Botched Job", "The Price of Arrogance", "The Price of Failure", "Best of Friends" and "A Charitable Benefactor". If you still need someone for any of these I would be more than willing to step up!
My Ons/Offs are here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=12854

Notadrywall

Miroque

Sir,

I would love to play few of your ideas with you, if you have me. Ideas that turn me on, in no particular order:

- Price of Failure
- Pirates Booty (noble lady in sailship, or Space captain in scifi setting)
- In the Dungeon
- Best Fiends (sooo hawt..)
- Orcs and Elves

my O/O can be found here:
My On's and Off's

Notadrywall

Been a way for a while due to real life reasons. Looking to get back into it, with priority to people I had rps with and abandoned, if they're still interested.

Notadrywall

Notadrywall

I'm bumping, but at the moment I'm only looking to play sub roles.

Notadrywall

Notadrywall

Notadrywall

Been absent for a while and trying to get back into things. Open to new rps and if I had one going with anyone that they'd like to continue I'm game for that too.

Notadrywall

Notadrywall

Notadrywall

Bumping, and also looking to restart any incomplete rps I have had going.

Notadrywall

Notadrywall