News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LateNightKiss

I <3 Insanity because he <3's my avi and doesn't want me to change it.
What if the next one was black and white as well?
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Kissy cause she stopped me crying so easily

COOL!! ;D
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

LateNightKiss

I <3 Insanity because I made him happy.

That was easy.  :-)
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Kissy cause she thinks I'm easy

hehehehehe >:)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

LateNightKiss

I <3 Insanity because he likes to think that he isn't.  ;)

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Kissy cause I'm gonna catch her and show her how "uneasy" I can be :p
Moments of Sanity

LateNightKiss

I <3 Insanity because he makes me wonder...

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Kissy for reasons beyond her being the above person
Moments of Sanity

LateNightKiss

I <3 Insanity because he's one of the few that has the ability to make me blush.

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Kissy cause she forgets that I can see through her lies :p (It must've just been the wind, baby :p)
Moments of Sanity

LateNightKiss

I <3 Insanity because he saw right through that one.
Damn it!

MiaFire

I love Kiss because she looks good in blush
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

LateNightKiss

I <3 Mia because she looks good in red.

MiaFire

I love Kiss so that she's not dissapointed that the next avi will be wearing black and honey lol
-

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Mia cause she <3 Kissy (-drools, happily imagining their love-)
Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

I love Insanity for his awesome imagination that needs no fuel to picture anything in his mind.   O:)
-

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Mia cause she still fuels my imagination
Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

I love Insanity more if he shares that awesome imagination with me. :P
-

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Mia cause she seems willing to partake in my insanity
Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

I love Insanity even if he was mistaken thinking I wasn't :P
-

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Mia cause she makes me make mistakes
Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

I love Insanity because I can make him make mistakes. :p
-

LateNightKiss

I <3 Mia because she is a wonderful distraction.

MiaFire

I love Kiss and the new avipic!
-

LateNightKiss

(Thank you!)

I <3 Mia because she is so sweet.