Heroes in a Half Shell; Turtle Power (TMNT Fandom, M Seeking Any)

Started by Matttheman89, September 19, 2016, 11:26:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matttheman89

Hello, and welcome to my first expansion thread based on an idea in my original request topic on this forum. I've been keeping all of my ideas in a single topic thus far, but as I'm experiencing a large craving at the moment I decided to make this topic in the hopes of attracting more attention to the idea. If you'd like to see more of my ideas and ramblings, see the link to my normal request topic in my signature, or follow this link.

So, to make a long story short, I'm looking for someone to play with me in a game involving certain characters from the TMNT-verse who have had their genders swapped, inspired by the designs within certain pictures that I'll be including within this topic to help further convey the sorts of things that I'm looking for. Ever since I first came across these pictures I've been more than a little enamored with them, and I've thought that they could really make for a fun fandom game with the right partner. So I'm hoping that I'll find someone else who feels the way that I do and will be willing to take them for a spin.

Now for the long story and more specific hopes for this game; I'm seeking someone to play the multiple female roles within this universe that a partner and I would be creating (not necessarily all at once, more like one or two at a time as the story requires) while I play the multiple male roles. The ratio of male to female characters is something that a partner and I would be deciding upon as we get started, but I'm looking for at least two of the TMNT to be female in addition to Splinter and hopefully Casey Jones, with April O'Neil being a male. Beyond my hopes for the genders, I'm also hoping to craft a real TMNT story and world around our takes on the characters, with everything that that implies. The TMNT going out on nightly patrols and battling against the likes of the Purple Dragons and the Foot Clan, the rivalry between Splinter and Shredder, defending the planet from alien invaders like Krang, etc., etc. The works. I want this to be a real story...although smutty scenes and encounters are highly desirable as well.

And on that note I'd like to talk a bit about what I'd like from a partner in terms of writing. I'm looking for someone who is comfortable posting on average of three paragraphs per post or so, and can post at least once a week. I know that sometimes the muse can be fickle or that there might not be as much to say in posts as we like, so there is some wiggle room there, but I also ask that if you don't think you'll be able to post for a bit that you let me know, which brings me to something else. OOC communication. I like it. I love it. If you have ideas that you want to run past me or just want to talk about anything don't hesitate to do so.

With that all out of the way and if any of this strikes your fancy, please send me a PM so that we can discuss our options. :-)

Inspirational Images

NSFW Inspirational Images