What are you drinking? (archive)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

auroraChloe

coffee with just cream.  and it's still warm! 

a/a 8/21/17

Beguile's Mistress

Coffee!  Coffee!  Hawt coffee!  I finally got my coffee!

Aiden

Oniya

Half coffee, half hot cocoa, with a peppermint candy dropped into it.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Saerrael

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Viothiel

Yellow Tale, Cabernet Sauvignon, my favorite wine, only a half glass though because its getting late...I really should get to bed soon....have lots to do tomorrow.

undisclosedtoyou

Mandarin Lime Hansen's natural cane soda.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

TheLegionary

Wow! This is really different, undisclosedtoyou!

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.

On's & Off's
A&A

auroraChloe

pomegranate juice - no sugar added

a/a 8/21/17

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Kane Gunlock

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: TheLegionary on January 08, 2010, 07:37:55 PM
Wow! This is really different, undisclosedtoyou!

It's my new addiction lol.  Sadly I finished my last one in that flavor a few hours ago, so I'm drinking water. 
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Talia

On's & Off's
A&A

Kane Gunlock

DO YOU FOLKS LIKE COFFE,FROM THE HILLS OF COLUMBIA!

Major points to any one who got that :)

Nico

Coffee right now. Black, no sugar.

Skye

Quote from: Nicholas on January 09, 2010, 02:06:36 PM
Coffee right now. Black, no sugar.

-flies to the UK to steal me some coffee!-

Just water. -sips-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Nico

Quote from: Reign on January 09, 2010, 02:07:20 PM
-flies to the UK to steal me some coffee!-

Just water. -sips-
~chuckles~ I'm not living in the UK anymore darling. But still ~shares willingly with his hag~

Lilias

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Beguile's Mistress

Really strong black coffee with a Belgian Chocolate and toffee flavored creamer.

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Tachi

Viothiel

Butterflykiss

Swiss Miss hot cocoa (with Silk Light soy milk as the base)