Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrokenShards

You decorate my heart with blue, so with regret, I must break up with you.
Ready to write when someone requires.

Mordred

You sexy thing, you give me no smoke
Despite how I prod and push and poke,
So this is sadly the end of our song
I'm taking my coffin, you keep the bong.
*See Pillory*

BrokenShards

My dear Mordred, you chose these shards
However you tried, it was not on the cards
My pristine white sheets were not for you
now go and clean up all that god damn blue
Ready to write when someone requires.

Veluux

I'm breaking up with you because you just don't love me like you used to. Now you're all fun and flirty, before you never gave me the time of the day. I miss that. When will you start treating me like crap again???

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

SummerWhispers

Ok, its all the people in your avatar picture....we have not privacy......so I am going to have to go it solo, something you refuse to consider. An occasional threesome or such is welcome....but 24-7.....no I just cannot tolerate it.....

So I am off to find a single mate or is focused solely on my...at least most of the time.

Veluux

It's not what it looks like, they are just fans. They annoy the crap out of me too. But whatever. Obviously you don't care enough about this relationship to try and make it work. Fine whatever. You're always spacing out staring off into the distance when ever I try and talk to you about things anyways... See! Look, you're doing it right now! I can't stand all your day dreaming. Its nice once in a while, but come back to reality girl. Why should I give you privacy and alone time when you don't even pay attention when I do.

Go! Go find your new single mate! He'll never love you as I have! Be gone from me!

SummerWhispers

Ha, you do not know that, he may love me just a much, and as for staring off into space, like I am right now....that is me looking over my shoulder, around here a girl as to keep one eye open and on her back at all times...for reasons that are obvious to all us girls here on E. these forms are treacherous at times.

And it will not work, those so called fans of yours are always trying to attack me for sexual purposes behind you very back...and I have had enough.

Veluux

Fine, but don'come.crawling back when you realize I am the intimidating death machine thats been keeping predators away and keeping you safe and sound. Everyone that has ever looked at you wrong I have put to a swift and deservong death. But we are so over now.

SummerWhispers

Aww now you and I both know that is not what would happen, you would instantly be at my side....but I still want a mate who gives me his undivided attention, and you have several other to tend to...all war lords do....so I am going to break it off...for the third time this morning, again.

Mordred

Oh you succulent thing.. can't you see all this crazy, wild hunger you have surging through me is driving me mad? My fangs have actually grown! *bares them, tapping each razor sharp tool of destruction* They've been the same size for.. shit.. forever. And I do mean forever. *gives her bottom a pop, leaning close to whisper with absolute hunger.. into that juicy little ear* I know not what you got swimming inside those delicious veins, oh Summery One.. but for the sake of all.. I best be gettin' my deviant, dead ass far away. As awful a prospect as that is. *gives that scrumptious thing s squeeze and another smack* Later, my precious.
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Oh yes here I am again breaking up with you, for how many times,now....well more than I can count at the moment, and I guess it is what some would say a somewhat on and off relationship, since the season of summer is here. And as always it is the same issue, summer ....hot and sunny....the difference in day and night. So even though I miss you each night it is the usual...it is now day and the sun beckons, so I am off to the bright and hot heat. Later maybe....

Breathless Intent

I'm worried about your skin. Yeah, a little sunkissed glow is good. But all that baking...I can't sit and watch you toast yourself, so I have to go. Maybe if you don't mind being a little more pale and coming inside once in a while we could work it out.

Mordred

Oh my sweet, delicious Breakfast.. I mean.. Breathless.. I keep telling you, you grab that lip like that and you send that pulse in such a crazy pattern that totally confused my soul. Oh come on! I'm serious! Quit laughing.. it's not funny! Ok.. that's it! One more bite.. one more devour of that intoxicating nectar that pulsates inside your sweet skin.. then I'm outta here! For good.. so you can wipe that silly grin off your gorgeous face. We're through.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Two timing again I see. That's it. I am moving in with the Ant Family. Good riddance. :P

SummerWhispers

Well you out dress me on so many levels, and very elegantly at that, I can not stand feeling like a thrift store second fiddle. So this is it I am off to find a mate who dress or more to the point dresses in a state of undress more in tune to me.

Veluux

I'm breaking up with you, for the 4th time today. I don't think I need a reason, you should know by now.

SummerWhispers

Well you should have humored me, because this is really it I am done...Hmmm I may have been a bit hasty.....no not even if I need a small army.

johns1994

With those looks, if I'm breaking up with you it can only mean you have murdered my entire extended family...  :o

Sybl

Look, I need someone with a face.. you have no face. Good bye john.

johns1994

You shot me!! I just cant get over that.. Its over.

Sybl

Shoots again, hey it was water, you're no fun faceless wonder.  >:)

Love And Submission

Hey! You stole my hat! That's it! Were over. The wedding is off!

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

blue bunny sparkle

Everytime I turn around you steal my hoodies!

That's it! We're through!

Love And Submission

Sorry but vampires and faeries just don't match. You're out babe.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

blue bunny sparkle

I'm sorry, but you just can't see that faeries are tougher than you think!

I'm outta here!