The Lesbian Gang [FFF, Bon, Extreme]

Started by MsNikki, July 20, 2013, 04:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsNikki

I started this game before and then I had to leave E for some time for some health issues, and here I am, back and wanting to start this all over again ;)

Mainly, the plot is about a gang of three lesbians doing all the extreme and naughty stuff!

Plot:

I was thinking that the three girls grew up together in the same lousy ass neighborhood. And ever since, they started their own small gang. As they grew up a little, they started by drinking, smoking, experiencing sex, partying, scams, vandalism, and all the wild teenage stuff... etc. So, this means that they are very close ever since they can remember.

I like the sound of starting as broke and recently homeless after being kicked out of the little apartment they rent. They travel on two motorbikes, one being a passenger randomly or by turn. Bikes would be easier to escape police.

I like the sound of it being in modern setting as this needs more planning and thinking and sticking closer together to avoid intelligence and high tech securities.

So, what do you girls think? Enlighten me!

Characters:

Preferably, three switches (including me, so two other players are needed). But I like the idea of three switches all able to dominate as I am a big fan of spontaneity and randomness when it comes to D/s; one minute you are on top, the other you lose control. *Purrrrrrs*

The gang members should be creative, wild and adventurous with a dirty mind and a foul mouth swearing almost the whole time. They would be into almost anything wild and anything crazy! Every one of them is a leader in some way and participate in managing and planning the activities we do when robbing and pulling up some scam or when not involved in stealing or robbing something..

As I said, each is a leader in some way, having some kind of specialty as being the brains of the gang or the muscles of the gang or whatever! Up to you to decide!

I don't want to control how the characters would be like so I am leaving it to the ones interested

Other details:

As I said before, it would be cool that the three of us are switches. It would be very intense and hot to have one of us serving two others or two serving one. All this would be random and happening without planning (let us let it flow smoothly ).. PS: Have a look at my ONs and OFFs to get an idea too :p

One more thing I was thinking about if we let our characters have different looks. I was thinking a redhead (me me me :p hehe), a blonde or brunette, a black or latina. I think we would kick some ass this way! hehe

So, for anyone who is interested, please PM me to tell me about your interest and your ideas for the game and the character you wish to play.

Other ideas:

• We would be pursued not only by the police but by another gang, to whom we owe money. Basically, we are doing our mischiefs to pay our debts to them. We would have to pay them some amount of money every month, knowing that if we do not, they are going to kill us or reduce us to wrecks. So, every month, as soon as we manage to collect the said money plus what we need to pay our charges (gas, food, lodging, ...), we would be free to do whatever we want. The enemy gang boss is so ruthless.
  • We can be a "hit squad for one mafia and be hired by other gangs to do some hits and tasks. Contract based.
  • Always on the verge of misery, we would have to sleep outdoor, or in abandoned buildings.

My Character:

Name: Lily Dagenbach or just Red.

• Petite, smart, and fast.
  • Despite being petite, she is hardcore and can indulge in any fight even when knowing she will get her ass kicked but normally her boldness and dead heart wins fights for her.
  • She has a very foul-mouth swearing all the time.
  • She is very loyal to her girls.
  • She is good with locks and breaking in.
  • Her petite body is always put to use when the mission asks for it. (small places that need crawling in... etc)
  • She is very versatile and very good at multi-tasking.
  • She is very good at analyzing situations and break in points.
  • Very good at planning but not with coming up with hit ideas.
  • She is good with computers and technology although she doesn't like to use it a lot. She prefers using her brain but of course will use technology when the situation needs it.
  • She is very kinky and dirty and will do almost anything with her two girls.

Chrystal

I should probably point out that the last time Nikki did this story, she asked me to join, but before I got the PM, two other ladies had already signed up.

HOWEVER: That did not stop me participating! Nikki asked me to play the GM, basically to control all the NPC characters that the three bikers encounter.

I have agreed to do so again, purely because last time it was such fun!

So, bring it on, babes.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

MsNikki

With that said, Chrystal will be the GM. She can come up with a handful of twists and challenges for us. *Purrs at the thought*

Visna

If a spot is still available, I'd love to join in as the second or third biker. I've played quite a bit with Chrystal, so I think things will work out well. We share the same interests, and I'm down to play a kinky switch. I have a few character ideas in mind, but I'm not entirely decided yet. I'll think it over for a day or so if that is okay!

MadJackal

If there is still a place in this RP, I would like to participate too.

MsNikki

Still looking for a third player to take part in this, preferably a black female character.

Obviously, one character is played by me, and the second character is played by Visna:

Character 2:

She fits into the butch stereotype. Lots of tattoos and piercings. Busty and tall. Extremely sarcastic, arrogant, and flirtatious. Wears a lot of jeans, cargo shorts, baseball caps, and things of that nature. Loves alcohol and smoking. Very, very kinky.

Rules:

Here are some rules the GM (Chrystal) and I came up with specifically for this game:

1) The GM's decision is final. Role playing IS a democracy, and if the majority want to do something, that's fine, but even in a democracy, sometimes decisions need to be made, and that is the GM's job. If, after due consultation, the GM makes a decision, she expects it to be abided by.
2) Non consent applies In Character ONLY! Always respect another players offs. If you character is shouting, "NO! HELP! STOP IT! GET OFF!" that's part of the game and is actually telling the other player to continue. But if YOU say stop, the action stops! THIS IS NOT NEGOTIABLE
3) Try to post at least once every 2-3 days, for the sake of the other players. In a small game like this that is even more crucial.
4) Posting will be in sequence agreed upon before the game starts. The sequence will be followed unless otherwise call for it; for example, if two characters are engaged in a conversation while the other is doing something else it is logical for those two to be back and forth, without waiting for the third.
5) Interact with each other, and with NPCs the GM sends your way. Going off and doing your own thing might work for a brief time but in a small game it is fatal.
6) This game is for three switch players. Take your turn on top! Do not keep sneaking into submissive actions.
7) Any questions, Ask.
8) Have Fun. This too is not negotiable.

Chrystal

Hi Mad Jackal.

First off, let me say welcome to Elliquiy and congratulations on being approved.

MsNikki has had to run, for now, but we have been discussing the game and the players, and I'm sorry to say that she is only going to accept players with some experience here on E.

I'm going to spank her later for leaving me to be the bearer of bad news!

Sorry about that.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

MadJackal

Well, I do have a lot of experience with roleplay (and even with ERP, 'cause, you know, the other forums...) but still, if that's your decision then I respect it

MsNikki

Thanks for accepting the decision MadJackal and again, apologies for the inconvenience.

With that said, the third spot is still open.

MsNikki

This role is open

Fiercely loyal to her girls but nobody else, she is intelligent, works out whenever she can so is muscular and fit. Has a foul mouth when angered and a vicious temper. Quick witted, protective, prefers brute force and doing things the quick way.

MsNikki

Third role is open! Kayla Bushway's role. It is up for grabs.

Here are the OOC thread and the game thread:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180386.0

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180886.0

Please PM me if interested.

Nikki