Forced Entry <EX, NC> 1 more Violent Male needed

Started by kaz, April 25, 2013, 05:23:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eiselmann

would be up for having male character if you're good with a seventh guy
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Clio

Quote from: eiselmann on April 27, 2013, 10:22:05 PM
would be up for having male character if you're good with a seventh guy

She said the game was closed to more girls, but she didn't say it was closed to guys. I'd imagine she'd be alright with you making a character, but that's just a guess. :)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

eiselmann

cool I'll make up a character if hes good to go, great...if not then no worries
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

eiselmann

Name: John Eiselmann
Sexual Details: Straight
Appearance: Clean shaven wears glasses looks harmless

Personality: Can appear to be a little shy and quiet but that's more subterfuge than anything else, has a massive ego. Once he has something over you, he never lets you go.

Brief History: John was that kid in high school who played WoW ,never had a girlfriend and seemingly struggled to make any friends, his grades were good but his effort was almost non-existent. A week before graduation he chanced upon a female teacher having sex with a female student , at first they tried to bully him into silence to no effect, then the teacher begged,,,it was like a light bulb turning on in his head. For the following week he subjugated and dominated both females getting them to fulfil every perversion he could think off.

Since then he has brought almost twenty women to heel using the teacher to gather information from women for blackmail, while forcing her to carry on relationships with various students which John records. Also John currently works as a junior clerk for Social Security and when he encounters a woman he wants to take he stops their payments, restarting them for a price (he can do this because his boss knows who is boss).

He's always looking for new experiences, more ways to dominate females

Ons and offs:On's Dominating women, NC sex , humiliation, game playing
Offs anything involving a loo, immediate compliance by females(he likes to break females) , male on male stuff(all good with multiple males on single female)

Anything in particular you want to see happen to your character?Have at least one lady on her hands and knees forced to beg him for sex and while I know more guys than girls for a reason would still like to see at least one instance with my character and 2 or more women.(that's all preference rather than critical)

My ons and offs link

minerva7790

Quote from: Drake Valentine on April 27, 2013, 01:54:09 PM
I generally use various Jrockers as my playbys. ^-^

The Gazette! <3

Also, thanks kaz for letting me in! *kisses the ground kaz walks on*
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

kaz

LOL Ideally i would like two guys per girl, it jut makes for more competition and even hostility. We have space for 1 more guy but if not then the ones we have will work. 

I like him Eiselmann, after watching criminal minds you realise that bad guys come in all shapes and forms.  Feel free to get stuck in :)
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Drake Valentine

Quote from: minerva7790 on April 27, 2013, 11:09:06 PM
The Gazette! <3

Also, thanks kaz for letting me in! *kisses the ground kaz walks on*

Hell yea, Ruki makes a great playby, so does Uruha, but I usually use Uruha for more vampire theme games. ;3

Generally, but I also use people from Vidoll, Girguamesh(probably killed spelling on that one) Malice Mizer, all the Jrock/Visual Kei bands.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

BlackestKnight

I'm afraid I'll have to drop interest from the game, it's just not the right time.