The savage girl [EX][NC] (F seeking M dom)

Started by elfguy, July 18, 2010, 12:45:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Ila is a young female warrior. She lives in a tribe in the mountains, far from what most would consider civilization. In fact, many of them refer to them as 'savages'. They live in a small group, bound by tradition. They are hunters, warriors, and know how to defend themselves. They are somewhat recluse, and don't interact with the Elven tribes, or with the Human or Dwarf towns. Most people know better than to travel through their territories, and when someone does go there, either because they are lost or stupid enough to want to explore their lands, they disappear and are never heard from again.

Ila isn't especially strong, but she is skilled with her lance, and could throw down most girls, and many men, that would oppose her. Indeed, already at 19 years old she's encountered a handful of strangers, and in every case she managed to capture them, and bring them back to the tribe, where they get sacrificed to the god Athas. That is, until today. While she was out hunting, she spotted a man, a human roaming their lands, and once again became determined to capture him. However, he proved much stronger than Ila first believed, and he instead overpowered her, and made her his pet. That is when her life changed. The man did so many things to her. He beat her up, raped her countless times, and abused her in every imaginable ways. The proud savage warrior girl was broken down.

For this RP I will play Ila, and start on a small path in the mountains, where she first spots the man. I need someone to play the dominant male. The meat of the RP will be him overpowering her, and then doing all kind of things to her. The only limits being death, transformation and limbs removal, everything else is fine, including watersports, scat, injuries, rape, humiliation, bestiality, and so on. Ila will resist as best she can, so this will be very NC.

If you wish to play the male part, post a character profile here. Note that this happens in a fantasy world, with humans, dwarves, elves, swords and so on. My only requirement is to have an active poster, twice a day should be a minimum.

----

elfguy

----

PeacethatPowerbrings

I'm definately interested, if you wanted to PM me to talk it over.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Womb Raider

hi

still looking?

how about a fell evil looking knight, he is very tall and powerfully built with a glint in his eye, he wears huge black timted amour but wlaks and moves as if he had non on and he, rides a enormous black horse with red eyes who is in simular black tinted amour to the knight. From the knights belt as well as his sword and dagger a couple of human skulls are attached.
A magister can ostendo vos ianua , tamen vos must penetro per vestri

elfguy

----