Is it me or it's a glitch?

Started by Izu, April 20, 2011, 05:39:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izu

Okay, so when I opened E today not everything loaded - I couldn't see the 'new' images next to the topics with new posts in it, I couldn't see all badges ('liege', 'lord', 'lady', etc.), not all avatars loaded. I needed to hit F5 to have some of them load, hit it again for the rest of them to load. I found out that in my bookmarks in order to see the image of 'new' I had to hover over the text or hit F5. I cleared my cookies, cache, history - everything, but it's still not working properly. And I have problems only on E, all the other sites I visit open perfectly with no problems, so it's not my connection. I use firefox, one of the older versions, 3.0.5 I believe. Erm... any ideas whether it's the firefox or something else? Is E broken to anyone else?

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Lord Drake

>_>

It does work ok to me (firefox, too).
Hey.. where did you put that Drake?
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!
“Never waste your time trying to explain who you are
to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.”
— Dream Hampton

Amelita

Works fine for me, with Firefox 4

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Izu

Installed firefox 4.0 - seems that the problem is solved. Not a big fan of the new looking firefox though >.>

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Amelita

I've felt like killing the darn thing a few times, but it seems to be working without problems now. Kept crashing first after I got it  >:(

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red