Do you have what it takes?

Started by Little Darkling, July 17, 2010, 09:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

There's an old saying: "If you're not confused, you're misinformed"

One more question: Are you the good guys or the bad guys? In other words, if I create a character who works for (say) the British Government, in order for her to be incepted (Oh, okay, that is a word, or at least my spell checker thinks it is) would she need to be betraying her country (which would account for the confusion) or have information that a foreign power wants?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Little Darkling

She could work for the British Government and maybe she's the Chief  of Military intelligence...We'd be hired to work for the U.S.A and need that information to figure out a way to defeat the British Government in a time of war....

OR

Say you have the bank account number for a account with billions of dollars in it...We'd be hired by whomever wanted the money and set out to attain the number

the team can play on either side as long the payment for the team is right. Whether its money, or passports to another country so they never get found out...The team is a hired set of people who work to attain their employers needs.

Little Darkling

Works well, let me get an OOC thread up. Thats where the bios should go for now :) I'll PM you all the link

Im posting this in large group EX because well...anything can happen :D

Chrystal

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Little Darkling

Little Darkling