Best friends forever! (FXFXF domination) (full)

Started by kingmaster1, March 11, 2014, 07:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingmaster1

So, my idea is fairly basic and smutty, but could have some good plot to it as well.

Two best friends have been having a problem, they've been bullied for years by the pretty, popular girl who is both too popular and too intimidating for them to do anything. When they finally decide to stand up for themselves all seems to go well, but, the second they're alone, they find themselves at her mercy.

My idea for this would be the two friends are chloroformed or drugged, tied up together, and then forced into a dominant, lesbian (or futa) threeway, forcing them to know each other far better and to be turned into slaves for their tormentor.

The popular girl (whose name I've not decided on) would be the dom in this whole thing and would strive to make the two of them her play things, forcing them to have sex with her and each other for her amusement.

I'm posting this up to see if there is any interest, so, if you want to join, feel free to post :-)

Ideally, I am looking for two girls (preferably of two different races, but it's not a big thing) who will be dominated and turned into sex slaves ;D

If this gets interest I will post character sheets and we can discuss the plot points :-)

Yukina

I'd love to play one of the dominated girls. :)

kingmaster1

Cool, I should make it clear to any future applicant that I plan on being the dominant girl XD

should have mentioned that in the top post :-P

If I get another person I'll make a character sheet :-)

Yukina

Good. :) I plan to play a meek Japanese girl.

kingmaster1

Lynnette

I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

kingmaster1

Cool, So, if you're both serious then I'll make a character sheet :-)

kingmaster1

Name:
Appearance: (Can be a drawing or a real model)
Personality:
Ons:
Offs:

It's a bit simple, but I think it's all we'd need to know :P

Yukina

Lynnette

I need to find an image I'm happy with, but I have most of the other info ready in my head
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Yukina

Name: Suzume Miyazaki
Appearance:

Favorite class: Math
Personality: Suzume is your typical wallflower. She is basically the type of person you'd see reading quietly in a corner. With a crushed self-esteem, she tends be very meek.
Ons: Refer to roleplay preferences
Offs: Anal, Aphrodisiacs, Gore, Mutilation, Snuff

kingmaster1

Cool, accepted  ;D

I'll get to work on my girl :-)

Lynnette

Name: Maria Fernandez de Madreci
Favorite class: Social Studies
Personality: For the most part, silent and held-back. Has never been good at making friends, and has normally been quite awkward around new people. Has a lot of mood swings and can be seen happy one day and depressed the next. Has a light Italian accent from her father's origin, but it is mostly gone due to little communication with her father.
Ons: (Personal ons, won't say if the character would find it pleasant or not, it's technically rape after all) Anal, leashing, toys in general, light bondage, light painplay, humiliation
Offs: Scat, gore, hard bondage and painplay, ballgags (just some, I'll make sure to tell if something breaches my lines, I don't remember all offs on the top of my head)
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

kingmaster1

Name: Trixie "Trix" Anderson

Appearance:

Favorite class: Gym

Personality: Trixie was always the girl that got everyone's attention, always surrounded by adoring boys and suck up girls. Her idea of friend is someone who will do what she says when she says it and doesn't ask any questions. She enjoys being in control, to the point that it guides her whole life and, in the event she doesn't have that power, she can get very sadistic and cruel. Her tendencies of making fun of those that don't throw themselves at her got her no few enemies around the school, though no one has done anything up to this point.

Ons: Dominating, bondage, training new pets, multiple insertions, defenseless positions, forcing girls bi

Offs: Vore, bathroom play in general, intense pain, things of that nature.

[/i][/b]

kingmaster1

Yukina

kingmaster1

Yes! :-)

So, did we want to discuss plot at this point?

Yukina

Lynnette

Sorry, was eating dinner. yeah, plot would be nice.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

kingmaster1

Well, the main plot would obviously be Trixie using and abusing these two girls until they were obedient sex slaves. I was wondering if we could add a bit of romance to it as well? Maybe one of them has a boyfriend that Trixie forces her to leave him.

I was also thinking that, possibly starting as a way to mentally soften everything going on that your two characters develop a much more romantic desire for one another. What do you think? :P

Yukina

Well, I did plan for Suzume to have a crush on Maria.

Lynnette

Quote from: kingmaster1 on March 12, 2014, 11:31:47 AM
Well, the main plot would obviously be Trixie using and abusing these two girls until they were obedient sex slaves. I was wondering if we could add a bit of romance to it as well? Maybe one of them has a boyfriend that Trixie forces her to leave him.

I was also thinking that, possibly starting as a way to mentally soften everything going on that your two characters develop a much more romantic desire for one another. What do you think? :P

Hmm... I was considering the possibility of Maria having a boyfriend, but I reconsidered it and kind of scrapped the idea, I don't think it would fit with the way I was planning to play her. However, I can think over it again and maybe do it if you really wanted it.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

kingmaster1

Eh, it's not that important :P

As for a long term plot I can't really come up with one at the moment, other than the process of breaking the two girls.

I was thinking that, eventually, it would be made known to all that both of them were now property and some public humiliation would be made. Just shy of having them walk on all fours, naked, through the halls :P

Lynnette

Quote from: kingmaster1 on March 12, 2014, 11:40:36 AM
Eh, it's not that important :P

As for a long term plot I can't really come up with one at the moment, other than the process of breaking the two girls.

I was thinking that, eventually, it would be made known to all that both of them were now property and some public humiliation would be made. Just shy of having them walk on all fours, naked, through the halls :P

Well, the only real time you can have a long-term in this one would be before the breaking process. After the breaking process, it becomes kind of a "been there done it" thing.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

kingmaster1

Very true, so, we'll just make it through the breaking process, maybe end with something really dominating.

Where did we want to start? Maybe right after they stood up for themselves and she drugs them, or would you want to start when the two wake up from their drugged state?