Quote from: Michi No Sora on January 18, 2011, 07:15:41 PM
*chuckles* I don't think Dementors have those sorts of feelings. :P

*shudders at the thought of dementor smexying*

EDIT:

*giiglesnorts* now that is awesome!

now to more important matters!
I love that idea!
*does the dementor dance*
As for Bella and Barty being close, I can see that in a very definitive way. As in; as close as Dementor's can be anyhow. Ie. a very sadistic closeness? Doesn't have to be sexual if that's breaking the plotline, but more more of an understanding of each other's torture-fetish. If that makes sense.
On~Off

Sign this and let's begin

Nadir

Are you mistaking the Death Eaters for Dementors? Because Bella and Barty are the former, not the latter. Dementors are the things that were hunting Sirius Black and sucked out poor Barty's soul. Death Eaters are Voldie's bitches.

*laughs* But yes, that sounds very fun. And I have nothing against a good shag ;) They would totally compare loyalty boners they got for Voldie, too

fireflights

sorry michi i will get my bio up for lucius tonight last night was just too busy :(

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

Anithinum

Quote from: Eden on January 19, 2011, 07:49:31 AM
Are you mistaking the Death Eaters for Dementors? Because Bella and Barty are the former, not the latter. Dementors are the things that were hunting Sirius Black and sucked out poor Barty's soul. Death Eaters are Voldie's bitches.

*laughs* But yes, that sounds very fun. And I have nothing against a good shag ;) They would totally compare loyalty boners they got for Voldie, too

Blah! You know what, even though I've read all the books at least 5 times, I always call Death Eaters Dementor.....so if I do that in future, just assume I mean Death Eaters, it's one of those personal glitches that I haven't found a way of getting over yet :P

Hahaha, I like the idea of comparing each other's loyalty to the Dark Lord, it would bring some spice into things.
On~Off

Kate

Name: Hillary Ryah
Blood: Half-Veela
Affiliation: Low ranked death eater (no mark)
Appearance:

History:

The Ryahs have always been one of the most wealthy families known to wizards who have a stream of passive incomes as long as most could care to track but none have been able to trace the source of the initial source. Although Ryah's refuse to reveal it to those who ask, preferring to keep an air of mystery about them, in truth the Ryah's can't either. What is well known was that they were owners of merchant ships as far back as their family tree has been traced. Diviniations on their intial wealth imply that a pirate treasure cache was accidentally found by one of their linage, and tentative evidence points to this being more likely than other explanations. Regardless their minatory shadow in the wizards world is mirrored by their wealth in muggle world, and those of their kin are more than happy to throw it about towards people they like or topics which interest them. In this regard Hillary is definitely cut from her families cloth, and can be found engrossed in funding some project that appeals to some whimsical whim others would shake their heads over.

Veela inheritance to some could be seen as a source of pride or elitism, but not to Voldemort which makes her a simple half-blood in his book, although a curious one. Although useful she is deemed dreamy by the lead death eater and because of her lack of need to really change matters compared to other death eaters finding themselves in more difficult times, is one one Voldemort wouldn't rely on for important tasks, Other than her wealth, she is an boon to the death eaters as much as a curiosity due to her talents in creating magical items others he deems more reliable. Although its unlikely Hillary would ever be deemed trustworthy enough to be privy to being close to Voldemort, her situation and nature is a useful tool without conditioning on his behalf.

It could easily be thought she is the most exploited from all the death eaters due to her money often being requested to see to things the death eaters need, to her this not the case for her family reserves are more than enough to cater for his requests making it a topic that is a non-issue for her.

Personality: 

Hillary is vain even by Veela standards, a flaw she deems more a strength than weakness, but thankfully for those who know her she does usually know not to point out or expect others to share her values. She does beleive in a ideal world where all people could perform witchery, and likes to hope that one day witches wouldn't be so dependent on wands. The concept of changing people such that whats in a wand is infused into their own bones  is a project that she hopes the death eaters would see to.

Although she doesn't always agrees in the manner the death eaters see to their objective she does beleive (and often state) that they are the closest group which could see to what she deems is instilling utopia in the world. Namely a group dedicated to becoming immortal likely also will be dedicated to being ageless also (otherwise what is the point).

In the muggle world Hillary is a domme, and has started her own sex cult where she uses magic flippantly in good ways and bad to further her own private desires. Claiming she is a witch to muggles and proving so is something she takes great pleasure in doing.

Signature Spell/Curse:

fio-a-pupa

This spell instantly transforms those it effects into one the size and dimensions of a typical doll, along with their clothes but ONLY their clothes, leaving wands and magical items, and other items they are carrying right where they were standing, impractically too large for them to subsequently handle. Because complex wand motions are required by spells, this effectively disarms witches it effects, leaving their wand, valuables ready to simply pick up by another, while rendering them in a prone state that is easily manageable logistically ... all in one shot. Realizing she was actually carrying a few "people" she had later paralyzed after this spell to pretend they were dolls in public made Voldemort's think Hillary as a potential ally in the first place. She more than once has used this to humiliate or infuriate muggles she has had disagreements with, and more than one wizard also.

Xanatos

Awesome to see this has picked up. Sorry about not posting earlier than this, if it makes a difference. I was out camping.

Michi, would you like me to play another character more submissive to add a wee bit more balance? I am perfectly able with three chars.

As for something for my characters to do, maybe the secret of Gemini's family turning bad is being threatened. So she asks Voldemort to go put a stop to the potential leak. I was thinking also, that to get involved with another player, that perhaps Kate might like to join me; should you approve of the idea Michi and Kate be interested, of course.

Oh and for everyone, should you be interested here is a spell my characters created for the use of all Death Eaters or Snatchers. It's utility is self explanatory. Feel free to use it or ignore it. I'll likely be making more spells, at some point, for everyone to use as well.

Ardorius (Charm): (ardor-ius) Causes the target of the spell to glow; does not harm the target. Target can be a creature, person, or inanimate object. Used to mark something, make easier to see.

Lastly, Michi I can't help but ask what this was means "(née Fulcrum)".

Anithinum

Oh I likey me that spell. *gets an enormous old fashioned book out of the tinies pocket in her cloak and hits open page 67, 839, a quill and takes note with the blood of a tied up muggle.*

Also if you need me to play 2 character's, I really don't mind.

On~Off

Kate

Anithinum, if you were referring to fio-a-pupa (Latin for becoming a doll) it can make sense for Bellatrix to know of it if she was acquaintances with Hillary, I have implied that Hillary is a useful tool to V so many  death eaters
would be used to going to her place to pick up some magical item for them that V has commissioned Hillary to make.

Such times Bellatrix may teach Hillary some practical defenses and ways to avoid aurators,
and in return spells would be exchanged and Bellatrix cashed up when she needs to be, given whatever item V asked Hillary to make for her etc.

( Hillary would mainly use it for her sex cult perverted thing she has going, because once people are that size ...
... so she is pretty good at it, but when startled is a good spell to do which if done to the wrong person by mistake isn't too bad, and if done to an enemy, gives her a lot of options. )

Kate

btw what category is this ? I personally would like the idea of a spell where I can have male genitalia but im not sure if others would mind if my character could or not - and don't really mind if she can't happy to role play her either way

Anithinum

Kate initially I meant 'Ardorius', but after reading your post and re-reading about 'fio-a-pupa' I got this really clear image of Bella being sent to Hillary to pick spells etc. up from her. I can imagine  Bella would be very keen on any new developments of this sort, and I figure she would play it cold and act as if Bella was doing you a favor by teaching you certain defences rather than the truth which is that you are doing her a massive favour. :P
On~Off

Kate

Jag

Kate, would you consider Hillary a Death Eater (one with the Dark Mark), a lower ranked Death Eater (one without the Dark Mark), or simply a loyalist?

*should put that in the profile outline*

Xanatos and anyone else, make as many characters as you want up to 3. Just make sure you can handle 3 characters.

Quote from: Kate on January 20, 2011, 05:34:12 AM
btw what category is this ? I personally would like the idea of a spell where I can have male genitalia but im not sure if others would mind if my character could or not - and don't really mind if she can't happy to role play her either way

This game is going to be put in the Extreme section. So pretty much anything goes, just try to respect what you do to other people's characters.

*gets to work on the game threads*
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Jag

Alright, to keep chatting in here to a minimum: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=95600.0

You all have an OOC thread now. ^^ Game thread will be posted shortly.

Jag

Main game thread is up:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=95611.0

The gathering will take place at the graveyard in Little Hangelton (the place where Voldemort was re-born in Goblet of Fire).

Have fun.

fireflights

michi so sorry hon will get that bio up tonight i swear!

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

Name: Lucius Malfoy

Age:27 (as per lexicon he was born 1954 and when Harry was born he was 26 so that would make him 27 when he dies at age of 1)

Blood: Pure Blood

Personality:Lucius is a cold and calculating man who will stop at nothing to purge the world of the imperfection of the muggles and the half bloods. He only reserves a small ammount of kindness for his bride and son, even then it is not nearly as much as one would think a father and husband should be. He is not a caring man but he is a caring  father, though if his son bothers him while he is doing something he will make the nanny deal with it or Narcissa. He feels his son needs to learn his place and he won't learn it with Lucius coddling the boy but he would be there if he was ever needed for his child and wife.

History (please be somewhat descriptive):Lucius was born to Abraxas Malfoy and his mother Lucinda(No name for mother just used one) Malfoy on June 12 1954. Both his mother and his father were pure blood wizards instilled in him from the moment of his birth his superiority of blood over those who were not pure. He grew up knowing he would be destined for great things and never wanted for anything because his parents were both rich. He had everything handed to him on a silver platter. He went to school at Hogwarts, landing himself in Slytherin just as his parents and ancestors had, which was no surprise to him.

At school he met Narcissa Black, a beautiful woman who had captured his eye from the moment he had seen her. He married her shortly after school ended and soon after that joined Voldemort's Death Eaters. the power and glory the dark lord presented enticed him and Lucius flourished, making sure to get himself in the dark lords graces. He and his wife Narcissa Malfoy recently had a son, a boy they named Draco and they are now raising him to understand his place in the world, that he should never bow down to anyone with unsuperior blood. That they are better then anyone who was born to muggle parents or half bloods. Lucius is tied to most of the pure blooded families and sees those who do not follow his way to be blood traitors and puts them in the same category of the muggle borns.

Signature Spell/Curse: Aside from using the unforgivables like most Death Eaters Lucius also favors the Expulso

Appearance:

Livin in MD now.

Jag

Awesome, Fire. I'll get him added to the profiles. And yes, you're right in him being around 27. Though I wouldn't say he isn't a completely uncaring man. He does show worry and love for both his son and wife in the books. More so towards the end when Draco is trapped in the castle fighting and he can't go to find him. So I wouldn't say he's that bad a father and husband. I'd say he just believes in 'tough love' or old-fashion-showing-affection-is-weakness love.

fireflights

well i didn't say he was completely uncaring lol just said he wasn't as caring and kind as you would find most fathers.....in other words he wouldn't just be all lovey dovey and would have a firm hand lol

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

ooo just reread it and i did make him sound that way will adjust it tonight when at my comp

Livin in MD now.

Black Orchid

I'm aching for some villainy action; may I join with my two OC sibling combo? I promise to make them interesting 8-) *wiggle eyebrows*.

One's a Death Eater, the other is just a loyalist. Do you guys have room for that?
Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.

Jag

We most certainly have room for you, Orchid. *hugs*

Would the one that's a Death Eater be a Marked one or a Low Ranked one? Either way, they are both welcomed. ^^ Just make the profiles and post them here or PM them to me. ^^

Venom09

hopefully it was ok, but before i posted here i posted a character i would looooooooooooooove to throw in in your character thread XD if not i shall erase her i just saw this and was like I WANT TO JOIN! lol

Jag

I've already copied the profile you posted and I will post it where it belongs. Just please remove the post you made. Thank you, Venom09.

Black Orchid

Yay! *hugs*

Marked. I'm making it right now. Be sure to tap me on the head if I get something wrong, I love making supremacist, but I'm a little fuzzy on Death Eaters.
Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.

Jag

I'm sure not much will need correcting, if anything. ^^