Time of the Death Eaters - Looking for More Death Eaters

Started by Jag, January 13, 2011, 11:47:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

Quote from: fireflights on January 18, 2011, 12:06:01 PM
awww ok well at work right now michi but can you reserve lucius for me if not taken.....lol

Done. ^^

Quote from: Eden on January 18, 2011, 01:08:56 PM
*is tempted*

Barty is calling to me...

O.O

Do it...*tempts more*

>.>
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Nadir

Damn you, Michi, damn you.

Sign me up. ::)

Jag

Anithinum

*jumps up and down and dances with excitement* Pleeeeease tell me Belatrix is still open?
On~Off

Sign this and let's begin

Jag

Yes she is. Just fill out the profile and post it, please. ^^

Anithinum

*cackles* You have just made my...century!

Name: Bellatrix Lestrange
Nickname:Bella
Blood: Pure Blood
Personality: Bella is a lost cause that many people have tried to rectify, ending only in their own death after long hours of excruciating torture. She takes pride and joy in seeing other’s suffer at her feet, and takes power from undermining others. There is no hope of her ever fully leaving Voldemort’s side, or being at ‘peace’. She considers peace a word for the weak and frail, living only to overpower, molest and destruct those around her. Her deepest fear is emotional connection to a muggle. She considers them filth and dirt, human’s spat upon by the more powerful entities that roam the planet, placed there for the entertainment of the strong and pure blooded wizards. She will not think twice about killing a muggle, however she shares the belief with Voldemort that pure-bloods should only be slain if it cannot be avoided. Her sadistic nature enable’s her to clear a room without moving her wand, although she will not hesitate to take full advantage of any opportunity for breaking out the Cruciatus curse, she quite enjoys when people scramble just by sighting her. She is the “Chase” type of person.
History: Bella was sent to Hogwarts when she was 11, her parents derived from a long line of Slytherins, and so she felt the need to pursue that path. Once she gained entrance to her most beloved House, she immediately befriended the darker side of her fellow Slytherins. In her childhood before Hogwarts, she was a different person, unable to see the disdain her parents continuously pointed out when Muggle’s were present. But a life-long of education in all-reasons-why-to-hate-muggles, she soon transformed into the purely evil character that she is. When she was young, like most people, the extreme need to fit in, quickly led her on her downward spiral and straight into Voldemort’s lap. Once she aligned herself with the Dark Lord, there was no return. She saw the world through his eyes and hated what he hated, promising to devote herself to him entirely, believing him to be the new God of the wizarding world. Although her journey began with fear, presently she stands more confident in her beliefs than most; accumulated by the darkness that the Dark lord has taught her to be the only truth in the world. When she met Rodolphus Lestrange for the first time, his shared sense of torture and loyalty to Voldemort immediately tied her to him, and when they got married they took it upon themselves to enjoy the squirming of others together. She loves him involuntarily, it just isn't the type of love a muggle would consider healthy.
Signature Spell/Curse: Crutiatus Curse
Appearance:Well since it isn’t blatantly obvious *hint of sarcasm* :D

Lé Mask:
On~Off

Jag

Bellatrix would be (if we go by the birthdate on her Wiki page) about 30-31 in age. It says she was born in 1951 and I'm starting the game on October 31, 1981 (death of the Potter's). And don't forget, she's a married woman. :P Not that that means much.

Anithinum

Oh right! Lol, wasn't sure there for a second, the wiki said she is presently 45, but yes...foolish me didn't calculate the whole: Harry potter died a 1 year old and we're celebrating it in 1981' bit.

I suppose I should include my darling Rodolphus in my history :P wouldn't want him to think I'm cheating or anything.
On~Off

Jag

I linked it in the first post. And of course adding Rodolphus is nice. Though I'm sure he understand her love for him is nothing compared to her obsession with Voldemort. :P

Anithinum

On~Off

Jag

I think if we can snag 1 or 2 more people, we'll be good to start. I'm thinking about playing a female character. A more submissive one since most people are going to be playing big, strong, dominant Death Eaters...and female. I like playing one male and one female. ^^

Anithinum

Go with it! It's your idea, you should be able to claim the benefits.
On~Off

Jag

Name: Lavender Ackerly
Blood: Pure-Blood
Personality: Rather quiet and shy, really. She tends to stick around with groups of 'popular' girls, but doesn't really make friends with anyone. She is mostly kept around because she makes the other girls feel superior about themselves when compared to her meekness. She'd rather sleep the day away than do anything else.
History (please be somewhat descriptive): Being born to a less wealthy, but pure blood, family; Lavender was raised to take the backseat to more powerful witches and wizards. Also to always put herself in a place to reap the rewards from those more powerful families by allying herself with them. Basically, her parents raised her to be a lackey, not thinking she could be anything more than that.

Lavender isn't the brightest witch, being average at best. Her grades in school were nothing to brag about and left her with very few career choices. The ranks of the Death Eaters felt natural to her submissive personality. She was willing to do anything asked of her and usually didn't seem to care about her personal health. Willing to do anything for praise.

Being younger than most, she did come into the Death Eaters with a large group of others that did (Severus, Barty, Avery, Muliciber, etc...) The only thing that really sticks out about her seems to be her completely emotionless nature towards what is happening around her.
Signature Spell/Curse: Silencio - A charm  that renders the victim temporarily mute. Does not prevent non-verbal spells from being cast.
Appearance:

Her Death Eater mask:

If anyone else wants to pick out a pretty Death Eater mask, there are quite a few on Deviant Art.

Anithinum

done! and done! :D Thanks for the tip
On~Off

Jag

Anithinum

it actually says: "Bellatrix Mask" as the title :p
On~Off

Jag

Nadir

Name: Bartemius Crouch Jr
Blood: Pure Blood
Wand: 10", ash, phoenix feather
Personality: When he's around his family, he is subdued, quiet, meek. He seems to have no ambition, inheriting his mother's weak personality rather than his father's strong will. At school he was barely any different, though he did show extraordinary intelligence.

In the company of the Death Eaters, he is adventurous, bold and darkly humorous. He is very, very eager to please The Dark Lord, and has proved time and again that Slytherin is not the only dwelling place of the dark minded. His is, quite literally, insanely loyal to Voldemort. He does hold a peculiar scene of honour, and will not attack another when they are unarmed or unaware, which many of his new friends are amused about. There is a difference in his mind that torturing an unarmed victim is acceptable.   
History (please be somewhat descriptive): He was raised in a very cool, very distant family. His mother was weak in health and mind, as absent in spirit as much as his father was physically. He was raised the heir of an ancient, pure line, traditions and ideals pressed upon him since birth.

He was sorted into Hufflepuff house, a disappointment to his Ravenclaw father. He made friends, he had passable grades, he wasn't very exceptional... until he was complimented by Professor Slughorn. He later would realise it had been a hollow comment made to get in his good books and so, his father's, but he found it intoxicating and soon was getting highmarks in most subjects. His prowess in Defence Against The Dark Arts caught the attention of several of the higher year Slytherins (a certain Malfoy's, to be precise) and he was groomed gradually, his emotions manipulated until he loathed everything his father stood for and desired all that the Dark Lord offered. It only took months for him to be wooed gracefully into the Death Eater folds alongside Regulus Black, his cousin nth removed.

His first encounter with Voldemort was when he was fourteen, though he didn't know it. When Malfoy left Hogwarts, they kept up a correspondence, and invited him to a soiree. Voldemort talked to him and wormed his way passed Barty's introvert mask, finding the passion that burned in him pleasing. It wasn't until a year later that Barty was initiated, however.

His first years in Voldemort's service, he acted as little more than a spy, taking what information his father had and passing it on - but he was always eager to prove himself and swiftly mastered the Unforgivable curses.

He left Hogwarts with 12 O.W.L.s and 9 N.E.W.Ts, the third brightest student that had walked Hogwart's halls (first being Tom Riddle, second being Dumbledore).
Signature Spell/Curse: Transmogrification in all its forms - from brewing polyjuice potions to transfiguration to Transmogrifian Torture, he excels at them all.   
Appearance:

Mask:

Jag

Both your images are the same, Eden. *licks*

You caught it before I posted. :P *licks*

Anithinum

is it unusual for dementor's to manhandle their fellow dementors?  XD
On~Off

Jag

*chuckles* I don't think Dementors have those sorts of feelings. :P

*shudders at the thought of dementor smexying*

EDIT:

Nadir

Quote from: Michi No Sora on January 18, 2011, 07:06:23 PM
Both your images are the same, Eden. *licks*

You caught it before I posted. :P *licks*

Ehehehe, yeah, I saw it and had to re-find the model photo quick. (Emma Watson's brother. Omnomnom)

Oooooh, dementor shagging!

And Anithinum, what do you think of Bella and Barty being close? I mean, they went on the Longbottom torture spree to find Voldemort, and they must have colluded for Bart to protest his innocence so he might continue the Voldie-hunt... ^w^

Jag

Actually, Eden and Anithinum, I was thinking about since Harry is going to be killed off...Voldemort would eventually want all children that could be the child of the prophecy killed. So I was thinking about sending the Lestranges and Barty after the Longbottoms anyway. Kind of like a side-story. Would you two be okay with that? If we don't find someone to play the Lestrange brothers, then we can just have them as NPCs and make the side-story just about Bella and Barty...?

Nadir

Jag

Awesome. We'll see how Anithinum likes it.

Anyway...since this seems to have picked up...I'll get working on the thread(s) and the introduction post for everyone.