Time of the Death Eaters - Looking for More Death Eaters

Started by Jag, January 13, 2011, 11:47:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

It seems to me that most Harry Potter games revolve around Hogwarts and the Marauders. Other than Remus, I don't really like the Marauders. Nor do I like working around site rules to incorporate so many characters, especially siblings, that are all the same exact age. So I say screw the canon storyline and lets have some fun with the Death Eaters! I spoke with Undisclosedtoyou about doing a game like this, but it just never went through. I've decided that I do want a dark game. A Harry Potter game that falls into the Extreme category.

There will be some 'rules' about Muggles. Most of them will be NPCs or OCs that die. Voldemort does not have 'love' for anyone, nor do I think he would degrade himself to having sex with, molesting, or even lustfully gazing at a Muggle (or maybe not even a Half-Blood). So if someone wants to take on the role of Voldemort, please remember that before his re-birth he did not have the snake-like features, he will likely not partake in any sexual activities, and unlike Darth Vader he cannot be turned good or caring in any way.

The basic idea of the game will be for Harry to have been killed. Either through Lily not reacting the way she did in the book (not using her love to defend her son and instead running downstairs to try and fend Voldemort off there...or even Snape coming in at the last moment and stunning her to take her for himself). That leaves the wizarding world in rubble. The Death Eaters take over.

The game would start at a Dark Revel, a Death Eater gathering, in celebration of Voldemort's victory (even if it was over a 1 year old child). We have a lot of Death Eater spots to fill as well as some OCs that can be made.

Known Canon Death Eaters:

Severus Snape
Lucius Malfoy - Played by Fireflights
Bellatrix Lestrange (née Black) - Played by Anithinum
Rodolphus Lestrange (Bella's Husband)
Rabastan Lestrange (Bella's Brother-in-Law)
Alecto Carrow
Amycus Carrow (Alecto's brother)
Antonin Dolohov
Bartemius Crouch Jr. - Played by Eden
Igor Karkaroff
Thorfinn Rowle
Walden Macnair
Augustus Rookwood
Evan Rosier - Played by Michi

OC Death Eaters:

Gemini Gallimean (née Fulcrum)- Played by Xanatos
Davus Gallimean - Played by Xanatos
Damion Mutanda - Played by Vincent
Lavender Ackerly - Played by Michi
Kyraina Smith - Played by Venom09

I didn't include Regulus Black because I do like keeping a little canon material and he dies in 1979, before Harry is killed.

Also, anyone taking wanting to take up Snape will have to PM me to talk about it see if we want to include Lily as his 'reward'. I would like to keep people like Sirius and Remus out of it for the most part. I'd like the game to be about the joys of being a Death Eater. You know...killing, cursing, torturing, raping, hurting, and feeling superior. I will allow Muggle-Born and Half-Blood OCs. Most of those will likely become 'pets' or 'toys' to one or more of the Death Eaters.

OC Death Eaters are very much welcomed. But remember, not everyone has to be a Death Eater. In the books, being a Death Eater was a privilege held only for Voldemort's top people or people of value to him (Peter was a useless lump except that he knew where the Potters were).

And I would like people to know that not all Death Eaters have to be evil. Like Severus, they could have just fallen in with a bad crowd and don't really like what the Death Eaters do, but have no choice to go along with it. So if you make a Muggle-Born character, you might get lucky and find your way to one of them. ^^ Also, not all characters have to be Death Eaters or Muggle-Borns. People like Narcissa Malfoy were supporters, but not Death Eaters. I'll allow them too.

Character Profiles:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Blood:[/b] (Pure Blood, Half-Blood, or Muggle-Born)
[b]Rank:[/b] (Marked Death Eater, Low Rank Death Eater, or Loyalist...please be warned that if you are a half-breed like a giant or Veela, you are more likely to be low rank unless Voldie has GREAT use for you)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History (please be somewhat descriptive):[/b]
[b]Signature Spell/Curse:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]

Anyway, just fill that out if you're interested. If we get enough interest, then I'll set the threads up. Just know that it will likely go into Non-Con or Extreme, but not all scenes have to be NC.

EDIT:

Oh...I added 'Signature Spell/Curse' into the Character Profiles. Here's some lists of spells and curses:

Curses
Spells
Hexes
Jinxes
Charms

Please keep in mind that 'Sectumsempra' is reserved for Snape only since he created the spell.

Game Links:

Main Game Thread
Character Profiles
OOC
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Xanatos

Hello, I have a few questions which would determine if I join or not, or if you let me join as the case may be.

First off, do applicants need to have in depth knowledge of the Potter verse? I do not have in depth knowledge. The movies are my furthest extent, unfortunately. I find the realm quite fascinating and will read the books one day to get the full scope.

Will there be an overarching plot which pulls things together? I'm not against the Death Eater fun, but I am curious if there is more than the debauchery.

Despite the questions I will declare interest in being a Death Eater or supporter, both Pure blood. Possibly Snape himself, but seeing as you love Snape so much Michi I would have to discuss it over with you since you know his character so well.

Jag

Thanks for the interest, Xanatos. To answer your questions...no, in depth knowledge of the Harry Potter Universe is not necessary. The movies would be good enough knowledge. Mostly because other than being followers of Voldemort, not that much is told about Death Eaters in the books. Most of the known Death Eaters were not given in depth histories and sometimes not even in depth personalities. Most of the rituals and stuff people put about them is all fan made. Like the Dark Revel. I read about that in a fanfiction, but it's not canon based. Just a name I've seen some fans used for a Death Eater gathering or celebration.

As for an overall plot. I haven't given it too much thought, but I figure part of the Death Eater's duties would include converting more pure-bloods, trying to break through Hogwart's defenses, take down Dumbledore, and seek out child that could be the one the prophecy spoke about (like the Longbottoms). While the game would center around the personal lives of the Death Eaters, I would be putting up other threads at various times when Voldemort (who I'm thinking of just making an NPC) gives out an order. Of course those threads wouldn't be at random. They'd be talked out a bit with the other members of the game. ^_^ I guess you could say that taking over the wizarding world completely is the overall plot of the game.

Yeah, I'd prefer Snape to be played by someone that knows his character pretty well from the books.

Xanatos

I figured as much about Snape -chuckles-. I have seen how much of an avid Snape lover you are.

I will consider making an OC Death Eater then. Are you against me or anyone having more than one character? I was thinking of a sick hearted husband/wife team who enjoys acts of debauchery together with victim(s). If only one character is allowed, that is perfectly fine as well.

Jag

*snuggles Snape* I'm not obsessed at all. >.>

Anyway...A husband/wife team would be great. Kind of like the Lestranges, except I'm sure your wife character might actually have some interest in her husband...since Bellatrix doesn't. :P

I would prefer people to try and stick with 1-2 characters. If they feel they can handle three, then that is okay, but no more than three.

Jag

Oh...I added 'Signature Spell/Curse' into the Character Profiles. Here's some lists of spells and curses:

Curses
Spells
Hexes
Jinxes
Charms

Please keep in mind that 'Sectumsempra' is reserved for Snape only since he created the spell.

Xanatos

-laughs- Yes the wifey will certainly enjoy her husband.

Thanks for the go ahead, I will get my characters up as soon as I can.

Noooooo! lol. I liked that spell. Ah well. On that note, is creating ones own spells allowable? Although I don't know the particulars of doing so, if its anything to worry over.

Thanks for the list, I will be sure to look it over.

Jag

Awesome. I always liked Lucius and Narcissa. I thought they were the perfect pair for loyalists. A Death Eater husband and a Loyalist wife that do love each other. Most of the other Death Eaters weren't like the Malfoys. ^^

And yes, if you think you can make up a spell, go for it. Most of the spells seem to be Latin.

Example:

Sectumsempra derives from the Latin sectum, "having been cut" (comparable to the English word "section" or "segmented"), and possibly semper, "always." It can be translated as "always cutting" or "sever forever".

At least that's what the Wiki says. So if you think you can come up with something, go for it. But if you do make one up, please give some kind of description for it.

Xanatos

Ah Latin based, gotcha. I have a few things in mind then. -cackles as the ideas flow-

Jag

Awesome. Can't wait to see it. I shall be putting mine up as soon as I'm done with some things.

Jag

Name: Evan Rosier
Blood: Pure-Blood
Personality: Evan tends to be stubborn had has what Phineas Nigellus Black calls 'Slytherin bravery'. He's willing to fight and die for what he believes in. In 1980 he was willing to fight to the death with Mad-Eye Moody, even managing to blast off a part of Moody's nose in the battle. With a cold and almost sadistic demeanor, Evan chooses to keep Muggle-Borns as pets when they please him. He also enjoys flaunting his position as not only a Death Eater, but the son of one of the original Death Eaters. He believes it makes him better than some of the others who weren't born into the service of the Dark Lord.
History: Being born with a name like Rosier, nothing short of perfection was expected from his pure-blood parents. He was sure that if he disappointed his family, they would kill him. He was taught the Unforgivable Curses at a young age by his Death Eater father.

Evan attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the 1970s and was Sorted into Slytherin  house. According to Sirius Black, he was part of a group of Slytherins and aspiring Death Eaters which included Severus Snape, as well as Wilkes, Avery, and Mulciber. They all entered the service of Lord Voldemort during the height of the War. With his father being one of the original followers of Voldemort, Evan was born into the service. Raised to be cruel and uncaring towards others. Having been raised by a Death Eater, it was inevitable that he would become one too. Even in school, he generally kept to himself and his fellow Slytherins.
Signature Spell/Curse: Bombarda Maxima -    Creates a big explosion that causes things to crumble into small pieces.
Appearance:

Evan's Death Eater mask:

Xanatos

Nice character. He sounds fun.

When I get done with my spells, I will PM them you for inspection. I found a massive list of Latin words to use; haven't even gotten past A yet. Would you like to have the link to the site if not for anything other than viewing pleasure?

Jag

Awesome...but not thanks on the Latin list. My head feels like it's going to pop anyway, so I don't think I could sit and read a list of Latin. :P

I've always liked Evan Rosier. I've seen him used in fanfictions and wish he didn't die in the books. I usually picture him as a blond, but that picture just seemed right to me.

Xanatos

Name: Gemini Fulcrum Gallimean
Blood: Pure Blood
Personality: Gemini is perky and excitable around her husband, always seeming to be happy when around Davus. Despite being full of energy she can and generally is quite serious, especially when around other Death Eaters and even more so when Lord Voldemort is present.

Her happy side usually is reserved for her husband and their pet(s). Though she has been seen taking enjoyment from fighting the other wizards of the world. If she is among any Death Eater whom she calls friend, she will relax some of her demeanor and smile. 

She is quite sadistic, akin to her fellow Death Eaters and thoroughly enjoys the power she has over muggles and the like. Gemini is quite good at hiding her evil side and can easily appear as an innocent happy young woman. She enjoys playing this up when around the goody to-shoes, savoring the forth coming backstabbing.

History: Gemini's family, the Fulcrum family are on old pure blood line. Unlike the Black family which were fanatics, the Fulcrum family kept a, more or less, attitude of indifference to the whole Pure Blood over Muggle affair. Some generations they would disdain Muggles, other generations they would show more benevolence to Muggles, although not by much.

Gemini's generation leaned in the direction of disdaining Muggles and this attitude grew within her. During her time at Hogwarts, she would grow to disdain Muggles even more; although she did admit she found many Muggle boys and some girls attractive. This would lead her to the practice of keeping Muggle pets, because they were at least attractive even though inferior.

While she was a Ravenclaw, for her cleverness, she found herself being friends with more Slitheren than anyone else. This would eventually bring her into contact with Death Eaters.

During her time at Hogwarts she discovered her ability to fully comprehend the inner workings of magic and how to use it to create a spell. This would become her highest achievement, in her eyes. The ability to create ones own spells was something she had never imagined as a first year witch.

Her time as a normal witch would come to an end. It was at a recruitment meeting of sorts that she would be introduced to the Death Eaters by one of her Slitheren friends. It was a frightening experience, but since it was not a hostile introduction, the experience did not leave a sour taste in her mouth. The power being offered was to much to pass up on and Gemini joined a month later. She would meet Davus among the loyalists and wed a year later after a torrent of passionate exuberance.

She, along with her husband, would earn the title of Death Eaters for their ability to create spells, blend in with normal wizardry society as well as Muggle, and because they were exceptionally loyal to Voldemort. Despite not being from a prestigious family such as the Black family, the two proved themselves time and time again and became quite liked by Voldemort.

Gemini's greatest accomplishment in the eyes of the Dark Lord, however, was when she fully converted her entire family over to his side.   

Signature Spell/Curse: Acidusbasi (Hex): (acidus-basi) Causes sharp pains as if being stabbed with needles. Does no physical damage. [She likes to use this spell to inflict pain then follows up with something more lethal in the hopes that the pain of the first spell will keep them from countering the more lethal second spell. She also enjoys using this as a torture spell.]
Appearance:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Davus Gallimean (Triple Face or Dragon)
Personality: Davus is charming yet cold and has an ardent interior burning beneath. Triple Face, as he is sometimes called, is because of his ability to be three different personalities at once or at different times. His fiery side earned him the nickname Dragon, as he is fearsome to behold when his temper is loosed. He is in supreme control of himself and does not unintentionally 'lose control' unless he so desires to fly off the handle; the only exception to this is when Gemini is threatened. Only then will his fiery wrath truly be unleashed against his will (not that he would actually try and stop himself anyways.)

Like his wife, he has a fun side, though it is much less than hers and he too reserves it only for her and a few select friends. When around fellow Death Eaters he is not as severe as his wife can be, instead using his charm when it will be effective or using his cold/fiery side when it will be the most useful.

He dislikes some of the Death Eaters, finding their behavior distasteful, but says nothing of it accepting Voldemort's choices. This does mean that he is less than receptive to some of them.

History: The Gallimean like the Fulcrum and Black families is old and of proud heritage. The Gallimean family made its name for dealing with Dragons. For centuries the family has trained or bred Dragon's using powerful magics to protect themselves from the dangerous beasts. Their particular favorite was the Hungarian Horned tail. Its ferocious disposition lent itself well to their liking.

It is said that the family actually has one as a household guardian, but surprisingly this has yet to be proven false or real. Some say the family likes to keep it that way.

From a young age, the very dragon that is the house symbol inspired Davus to become great; for he was promised a wand with dragon scale dust at its heart, from the very dragon said to guard their house. The wood of the wand was American Red Wood, a brilliant deep red, hearty and strong; it would be hard to damage or destroy. With this prize laying ahead, Davus pushed himself to excel. And this he did eventually achieving the powerful wand.

Unlike most children, Davus did not go to Hogwarts; instead he trained on his own or under the tutelage of his family and friends. For him this worked well for he proved to be more of a loner, independent, and free spirited in his desire to learn always wanting to do things his way. Aside from his learning he could and did work well with others, but was a little less adept at teamwork than most.

Where he shined truly was in his ability to create spells. It amazed his family more than it did him. To him it was as natural as breathing. For this he earned much praise and notice which would eventually change his life. It would also be a 'glue' which bound he and Gemini together. Something both found so natural and easy that it became a passion; something for them both to delve into together.

From a young age Davus's personality constantly showed itself in full. While some found him infuriating, others realized how advantageous his 'triple faced' personality could be to him. His passionate side earned him the nickname Dragon from his father who always admired his sons ardent side.

It was his charming voice and demeanor which earned him more notice as a potential Death Eater, however. One Death Eater, Gabriel Luunhorn realized one of his ability could prove immensely valuable. He recruited Davus and trained him in the dark arts. Gabriel a year later disappeared and was never heard of again, leaving Davus wondering what had happened to his mentor.

When Davus met Gemini it was this meeting which finally cinched his decision to dedicate his life to the cause. With Gemini he felt whole and could see reason in the cause. Why it was this way, he doesn't know and could care less.     

Voldemort values in Davus much what his family saw in him, his triple faceted personality. Voldemort has used Davus on numerous occasions to smooth talk someone(s) right into a trap or right into Voldemorts hands. 

Signature Spell/Curse: Acerbident (Curse): (acerbi-dent) This creates flames which seem to burn with a bitterness, symbolized by a greenish brown tint to the glowing orange flames. This creates magical flames which can be shot straight or with an arch to them to achieve greater distance. (as this is his creation he has mastered the spell and can cast it at its most powerful with little effort)
Appearance:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tactics When Fighting

Davus tends to fight while his wife, Gemini defends him from attack. While both do a mix of both attacking and defending for necessities sake, both tend to stick to their roles when combat allows.

They also like to combine their signature spells to create a lethal end to a battle.

The couple likes to incapacitate victims instead of outright killing them. This way they get to torture and do all kinds of vile things to them. They are not averse to killing, however.

Pets

The couple find enjoyment in keeping pets. They get to exercise their sadism and love of things dark and twisted. Both get to also do things they wouldn't do with free people; commit acts of adultery without any jealousy ever having to rear its nasty head.

Interrogation/Torture

Both will use rape and sex as an incentive, to get information. They prefer not to physically harm victims, but love to mentally harm them. Humiliation is a huge favorite, forcing the victim into acts which would be highly embarrassing and humiliating.

Jag

Xanatos

Thank you. I PMed you a list of spells I made for your inspection. I hope to have the husband up tonight, but first dinner time!

Jag

Dinner is very important. ^^ I hope this picks up. I'd hate for it not to with all that work you put into that list.

Xanatos

Okay the Husband is up. I edited him into the same post as the wife. I added other details below his profile.

fireflights

Michi, would you mind if I took the dark lord himself, but I have been told I make a scary voldemort haha

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

fireflights

Name: Voldemort aka Tom Marvolo Riddle

Age: No confirmation but he is approximately 53 at the time of Harry Potter's demise.

Blood: He is a half blood

Personality: Lord Voldemort had never been what anyone would call kind. He was as a child a cruel and calculating boy and it grew as he became a man. But it got worse, he wanted power, respect and fear from everyone around him and would do anything to get this....even kill. He had no issues with killing at all, infact he relished in it.

History (please be somewhat descriptive): Tom Marvolol Riddle was born to Tom Riddle Sr. and his mother Marope Gaunt who had fallen in love with the handsome Tom Riddle. His father had been under a spell and when the muggle man had been released he turned his back on his pregnant wife who was tossed out on her own. She had no where to go so she gave birth to her son in a muggle orphanage before dying. She named him after his father, who he grew up to despise. As he grew up, he got a visit from Albus Dumbledore who revealed what Tom's unique abilities were and that he was a wizard. Tom went to the school and it was clear as even then he was gaining followers that he was a force to be rekoned with.

He soon started going by the name Lord Voldemort which he got when he changed his name around with the letters. It would read "I am Lord Voldemort" if it was done right. When he left school he began working at Borgin and Burke's and during his job there he ferreted out many valuable items and turned them into horcruxes by killing people of signifigance to him. His father was the first, a witch named Hepzibah Smith was another. It was the first of many kills for him, his most current was the death of the Potter family, including the baby who had been fortold to bring about his own demise, Harry Potter. He now leads the groupe of followers called the Death Eaters.

Signature Spell/Curse:He favors Avada Kedavra but I don't think that he really has a signature spell.

Appearance:

Livin in MD now.

Kate

i would love to play this if i could be a non cannon character - doesn't have to be that close or important to V

more a novelty that has done him some favors - and she relates to his greed for power, and shares his values concerning world dominance of witches over Muggles. More of a domme herself - one which she happily uses her own powers to form a sex cult or something for herself.

She could be very talented at making magical items, which makes her useful to V (which he gives to others he puts on more important tasks). I am but and like extreme themes though, if this was in ex or nc or something - im all ears

Jag

Thanks for the offer, Fireflights, but I think I'm going to keep Voldemort as a NPC since he would likely not take part is such 'human' things as celebrations. Also, I'm going to use him for giving out orders and such. Maybe you could be a Canon Death Eater or an OC?

Kate, OC characters are greatly welcomed. Feel free to make a character.

Jag

Posting this for Vincent since he has problems posting it from his phone right now:

Name: Damion Mutanda
Blood: Half-blood, quarter giant (Mothers side)

Personality: Rather quiet most of the time, he is a cold and calculating mind. Prone to occasional bouts of temper from his distant giants blood. He doesn't believe he has real friends, fearing most people just wanted to make fun of him for his unusual size, or use him throughout school for his knowledge of transformation.

History (please be somewhat descriptive): Raised by a single half-blood, half-giant mother, Damion grew up for the first eleven years thinking he had died.  He was rather surprised when he discovered he had a knack for transfiguration as well as most combat and potion related magics throughout school, then ashamed when he was unable to explain his parentage. He had no companions, deciding in his fifth year that  he would like to become an Auror. His shame and outrage in the seventh year when he discovered his father was not only alive, but had abandoned him unknown to a family lineage of the greatest transfigurists the world had known, led him to hunt his father down, a task he is just now beginning to see complete.

Signature Spell/Curse: Not so much one spell, he is a master of transformation. both of others, and of self. Seeing the advantage, he has changed himself experimentally to reach  his own height of power.

Appearance: Normal appearance for Damion, his 7'8 frame simply towering over most humans is a thick mane of wild black hair, hard green eyes and a nose looking as if it`s been broken and set several times. the remainder of his body may shift in most aspects as he variously transfigures and untransfigures his body.

fireflights

awww ok well at work right now michi but can you reserve lucius for me if not taken.....lol

Livin in MD now.

Nadir

*is tempted*

Barty is calling to me...

O.O

Jag

Quote from: fireflights on January 18, 2011, 12:06:01 PM
awww ok well at work right now michi but can you reserve lucius for me if not taken.....lol

Done. ^^

Quote from: Eden on January 18, 2011, 01:08:56 PM
*is tempted*

Barty is calling to me...

O.O

Do it...*tempts more*

>.>

Nadir

Damn you, Michi, damn you.

Sign me up. ::)

Jag

Anithinum

*jumps up and down and dances with excitement* Pleeeeease tell me Belatrix is still open?
On~Off

Sign this and let's begin

Jag

Yes she is. Just fill out the profile and post it, please. ^^

Anithinum

*cackles* You have just made my...century!

Name: Bellatrix Lestrange
Nickname:Bella
Personality: Bella is a lost cause that many people have tried to rectify, ending only in their own death after long hours of excruciating torture. She takes pride and joy in seeing other’s suffer at her feet, and takes power from undermining others. There is no hope of her ever fully leaving Voldemort’s side, or being at ‘peace’. She considers peace a word for the weak and frail, living only to overpower, molest and destruct those around her. Her deepest fear is emotional connection to a muggle. She considers them filth and dirt, human’s spat upon by the more powerful entities that roam the planet, placed there for the entertainment of the strong and pure blooded wizards. She will not think twice about killing a muggle, however she shares the belief with Voldemort that pure-bloods should only be slain if it cannot be avoided. Her sadistic nature enable’s her to clear a room without moving her wand, although she will not hesitate to take full advantage of any opportunity for breaking out the Cruciatus curse, she quite enjoys when people scramble just by sighting her. She is the “Chase” type of person.
History: Bella was sent to Hogwarts when she was 11, her parents derived from a long line of Slytherins, and so she felt the need to pursue that path. Once she gained entrance to her most beloved House, she immediately befriended the darker side of her fellow Slytherins. In her childhood before Hogwarts, she was a different person, unable to see the disdain her parents continuously pointed out when Muggle’s were present. But a life-long of education in all-reasons-why-to-hate-muggles, she soon transformed into the purely evil character that she is. When she was young, like most people, the extreme need to fit in, quickly led her on her downward spiral and straight into Voldemort’s lap. Once she aligned herself with the Dark Lord, there was no return. She saw the world through his eyes and hated what he hated, promising to devote herself to him entirely, believing him to be the new God of the wizarding world. Although her journey began with fear, presently she stands more confident in her beliefs than most; accumulated by the darkness that the Dark lord has taught her to be the only truth in the world. When she met Rodolphus Lestrange for the first time, his shared sense of torture and loyalty to Voldemort immediately tied her to him, and when they got married they took it upon themselves to enjoy the squirming of others together. She loves him involuntarily, it just isn't the type of love a muggle would consider healthy.
Signature Spell/Curse: Crutiatus Curse
Appearance:Well since it isn’t blatantly obvious *hint of sarcasm* :D

Lé Mask:
On~Off

Jag

Bellatrix would be (if we go by the birthdate on her Wiki page) about 30-31 in age. It says she was born in 1951 and I'm starting the game on October 31, 1981 (death of the Potter's). And don't forget, she's a married woman. :P Not that that means much.

Anithinum

Oh right! Lol, wasn't sure there for a second, the wiki said she is presently 45, but yes...foolish me didn't calculate the whole: Harry potter died a 1 year old and we're celebrating it in 1981' bit.

I suppose I should include my darling Rodolphus in my history :P wouldn't want him to think I'm cheating or anything.
On~Off

Jag

I linked it in the first post. And of course adding Rodolphus is nice. Though I'm sure he understand her love for him is nothing compared to her obsession with Voldemort. :P

Anithinum

On~Off

Jag

I think if we can snag 1 or 2 more people, we'll be good to start. I'm thinking about playing a female character. A more submissive one since most people are going to be playing big, strong, dominant Death Eaters...and female. I like playing one male and one female. ^^

Anithinum

Go with it! It's your idea, you should be able to claim the benefits.
On~Off

Jag

Name: Lavender Ackerly
Blood: Pure-Blood
Personality: Rather quiet and shy, really. She tends to stick around with groups of 'popular' girls, but doesn't really make friends with anyone. She is mostly kept around because she makes the other girls feel superior about themselves when compared to her meekness. She'd rather sleep the day away than do anything else.
History (please be somewhat descriptive): Being born to a less wealthy, but pure blood, family; Lavender was raised to take the backseat to more powerful witches and wizards. Also to always put herself in a place to reap the rewards from those more powerful families by allying herself with them. Basically, her parents raised her to be a lackey, not thinking she could be anything more than that.

Lavender isn't the brightest witch, being average at best. Her grades in school were nothing to brag about and left her with very few career choices. The ranks of the Death Eaters felt natural to her submissive personality. She was willing to do anything asked of her and usually didn't seem to care about her personal health. Willing to do anything for praise.

Being younger than most, she did come into the Death Eaters with a large group of others that did (Severus, Barty, Avery, Muliciber, etc...) The only thing that really sticks out about her seems to be her completely emotionless nature towards what is happening around her.
Signature Spell/Curse: Silencio - A charm  that renders the victim temporarily mute. Does not prevent non-verbal spells from being cast.
Appearance:

Her Death Eater mask:

If anyone else wants to pick out a pretty Death Eater mask, there are quite a few on Deviant Art.

Anithinum

done! and done! :D Thanks for the tip
On~Off

Jag

Anithinum

it actually says: "Bellatrix Mask" as the title :p
On~Off

Jag

Nadir

Name: Bartemius Crouch Jr
Wand: 10", ash, phoenix feather
Personality: When he's around his family, he is subdued, quiet, meek. He seems to have no ambition, inheriting his mother's weak personality rather than his father's strong will. At school he was barely any different, though he did show extraordinary intelligence.

In the company of the Death Eaters, he is adventurous, bold and darkly humorous. He is very, very eager to please The Dark Lord, and has proved time and again that Slytherin is not the only dwelling place of the dark minded. His is, quite literally, insanely loyal to Voldemort. He does hold a peculiar scene of honour, and will not attack another when they are unarmed or unaware, which many of his new friends are amused about. There is a difference in his mind that torturing an unarmed victim is acceptable.   
History (please be somewhat descriptive): He was raised in a very cool, very distant family. His mother was weak in health and mind, as absent in spirit as much as his father was physically. He was raised the heir of an ancient, pure line, traditions and ideals pressed upon him since birth.

He was sorted into Hufflepuff house, a disappointment to his Ravenclaw father. He made friends, he had passable grades, he wasn't very exceptional... until he was complimented by Professor Slughorn. He later would realise it had been a hollow comment made to get in his good books and so, his father's, but he found it intoxicating and soon was getting highmarks in most subjects. His prowess in Defence Against The Dark Arts caught the attention of several of the higher year Slytherins (a certain Malfoy's, to be precise) and he was groomed gradually, his emotions manipulated until he loathed everything his father stood for and desired all that the Dark Lord offered. It only took months for him to be wooed gracefully into the Death Eater folds alongside Regulus Black, his cousin nth removed.

His first encounter with Voldemort was when he was fourteen, though he didn't know it. When Malfoy left Hogwarts, they kept up a correspondence, and invited him to a soiree. Voldemort talked to him and wormed his way passed Barty's introvert mask, finding the passion that burned in him pleasing. It wasn't until a year later that Barty was initiated, however.

His first years in Voldemort's service, he acted as little more than a spy, taking what information his father had and passing it on - but he was always eager to prove himself and swiftly mastered the Unforgivable curses.

He left Hogwarts with 12 O.W.L.s and 9 N.E.W.Ts, the third brightest student that had walked Hogwart's halls (first being Tom Riddle, second being Dumbledore).
Signature Spell/Curse: Transmogrification in all its forms - from brewing polyjuice potions to transfiguration to Transmogrifian Torture, he excels at them all.   
Appearance:

Mask:

Jag

Both your images are the same, Eden. *licks*

You caught it before I posted. :P *licks*

Anithinum

is it unusual for dementor's to manhandle their fellow dementors?  XD
On~Off

Jag

*chuckles* I don't think Dementors have those sorts of feelings. :P

*shudders at the thought of dementor smexying*

EDIT:

Nadir

Quote from: Michi No Sora on January 18, 2011, 07:06:23 PM
Both your images are the same, Eden. *licks*

You caught it before I posted. :P *licks*

Ehehehe, yeah, I saw it and had to re-find the model photo quick. (Emma Watson's brother. Omnomnom)

Oooooh, dementor shagging!

And Anithinum, what do you think of Bella and Barty being close? I mean, they went on the Longbottom torture spree to find Voldemort, and they must have colluded for Bart to protest his innocence so he might continue the Voldie-hunt... ^w^

Jag

Actually, Eden and Anithinum, I was thinking about since Harry is going to be killed off...Voldemort would eventually want all children that could be the child of the prophecy killed. So I was thinking about sending the Lestranges and Barty after the Longbottoms anyway. Kind of like a side-story. Would you two be okay with that? If we don't find someone to play the Lestrange brothers, then we can just have them as NPCs and make the side-story just about Bella and Barty...?

Nadir

Jag

Awesome. We'll see how Anithinum likes it.

Anyway...since this seems to have picked up...I'll get working on the thread(s) and the introduction post for everyone.

Anithinum

Quote from: Michi No Sora on January 18, 2011, 07:15:41 PM
*chuckles* I don't think Dementors have those sorts of feelings. :P

*shudders at the thought of dementor smexying*

EDIT:

*giiglesnorts* now that is awesome!

now to more important matters!
I love that idea!
*does the dementor dance*
As for Bella and Barty being close, I can see that in a very definitive way. As in; as close as Dementor's can be anyhow. Ie. a very sadistic closeness? Doesn't have to be sexual if that's breaking the plotline, but more more of an understanding of each other's torture-fetish. If that makes sense.
On~Off

Nadir

Are you mistaking the Death Eaters for Dementors? Because Bella and Barty are the former, not the latter. Dementors are the things that were hunting Sirius Black and sucked out poor Barty's soul. Death Eaters are Voldie's bitches.

*laughs* But yes, that sounds very fun. And I have nothing against a good shag ;) They would totally compare loyalty boners they got for Voldie, too

fireflights

sorry michi i will get my bio up for lucius tonight last night was just too busy :(

Livin in MD now.

Anithinum

Quote from: Eden on January 19, 2011, 07:49:31 AM
Are you mistaking the Death Eaters for Dementors? Because Bella and Barty are the former, not the latter. Dementors are the things that were hunting Sirius Black and sucked out poor Barty's soul. Death Eaters are Voldie's bitches.

*laughs* But yes, that sounds very fun. And I have nothing against a good shag ;) They would totally compare loyalty boners they got for Voldie, too

Blah! You know what, even though I've read all the books at least 5 times, I always call Death Eaters Dementor.....so if I do that in future, just assume I mean Death Eaters, it's one of those personal glitches that I haven't found a way of getting over yet :P

Hahaha, I like the idea of comparing each other's loyalty to the Dark Lord, it would bring some spice into things.
On~Off

Kate

Name: Hillary Ryah
Blood: Half-Veela
Affiliation: Low ranked death eater (no mark)
Appearance:

History:

The Ryahs have always been one of the most wealthy families known to wizards who have a stream of passive incomes as long as most could care to track but none have been able to trace the source of the initial source. Although Ryah's refuse to reveal it to those who ask, preferring to keep an air of mystery about them, in truth the Ryah's can't either. What is well known was that they were owners of merchant ships as far back as their family tree has been traced. Diviniations on their intial wealth imply that a pirate treasure cache was accidentally found by one of their linage, and tentative evidence points to this being more likely than other explanations. Regardless their minatory shadow in the wizards world is mirrored by their wealth in muggle world, and those of their kin are more than happy to throw it about towards people they like or topics which interest them. In this regard Hillary is definitely cut from her families cloth, and can be found engrossed in funding some project that appeals to some whimsical whim others would shake their heads over.

Veela inheritance to some could be seen as a source of pride or elitism, but not to Voldemort which makes her a simple half-blood in his book, although a curious one. Although useful she is deemed dreamy by the lead death eater and because of her lack of need to really change matters compared to other death eaters finding themselves in more difficult times, is one one Voldemort wouldn't rely on for important tasks, Other than her wealth, she is an boon to the death eaters as much as a curiosity due to her talents in creating magical items others he deems more reliable. Although its unlikely Hillary would ever be deemed trustworthy enough to be privy to being close to Voldemort, her situation and nature is a useful tool without conditioning on his behalf.

It could easily be thought she is the most exploited from all the death eaters due to her money often being requested to see to things the death eaters need, to her this not the case for her family reserves are more than enough to cater for his requests making it a topic that is a non-issue for her.

Personality: 

Hillary is vain even by Veela standards, a flaw she deems more a strength than weakness, but thankfully for those who know her she does usually know not to point out or expect others to share her values. She does beleive in a ideal world where all people could perform witchery, and likes to hope that one day witches wouldn't be so dependent on wands. The concept of changing people such that whats in a wand is infused into their own bones  is a project that she hopes the death eaters would see to.

Although she doesn't always agrees in the manner the death eaters see to their objective she does beleive (and often state) that they are the closest group which could see to what she deems is instilling utopia in the world. Namely a group dedicated to becoming immortal likely also will be dedicated to being ageless also (otherwise what is the point).

In the muggle world Hillary is a domme, and has started her own sex cult where she uses magic flippantly in good ways and bad to further her own private desires. Claiming she is a witch to muggles and proving so is something she takes great pleasure in doing.

Signature Spell/Curse:

fio-a-pupa

This spell instantly transforms those it effects into one the size and dimensions of a typical doll, along with their clothes but ONLY their clothes, leaving wands and magical items, and other items they are carrying right where they were standing, impractically too large for them to subsequently handle. Because complex wand motions are required by spells, this effectively disarms witches it effects, leaving their wand, valuables ready to simply pick up by another, while rendering them in a prone state that is easily manageable logistically ... all in one shot. Realizing she was actually carrying a few "people" she had later paralyzed after this spell to pretend they were dolls in public made Voldemort's think Hillary as a potential ally in the first place. She more than once has used this to humiliate or infuriate muggles she has had disagreements with, and more than one wizard also.

Xanatos

Awesome to see this has picked up. Sorry about not posting earlier than this, if it makes a difference. I was out camping.

Michi, would you like me to play another character more submissive to add a wee bit more balance? I am perfectly able with three chars.

As for something for my characters to do, maybe the secret of Gemini's family turning bad is being threatened. So she asks Voldemort to go put a stop to the potential leak. I was thinking also, that to get involved with another player, that perhaps Kate might like to join me; should you approve of the idea Michi and Kate be interested, of course.

Oh and for everyone, should you be interested here is a spell my characters created for the use of all Death Eaters or Snatchers. It's utility is self explanatory. Feel free to use it or ignore it. I'll likely be making more spells, at some point, for everyone to use as well.

Ardorius (Charm): (ardor-ius) Causes the target of the spell to glow; does not harm the target. Target can be a creature, person, or inanimate object. Used to mark something, make easier to see.

Lastly, Michi I can't help but ask what this was means "(née Fulcrum)".

Anithinum

Oh I likey me that spell. *gets an enormous old fashioned book out of the tinies pocket in her cloak and hits open page 67, 839, a quill and takes note with the blood of a tied up muggle.*

Also if you need me to play 2 character's, I really don't mind.

On~Off

Kate

Anithinum, if you were referring to fio-a-pupa (Latin for becoming a doll) it can make sense for Bellatrix to know of it if she was acquaintances with Hillary, I have implied that Hillary is a useful tool to V so many  death eaters
would be used to going to her place to pick up some magical item for them that V has commissioned Hillary to make.

Such times Bellatrix may teach Hillary some practical defenses and ways to avoid aurators,
and in return spells would be exchanged and Bellatrix cashed up when she needs to be, given whatever item V asked Hillary to make for her etc.

( Hillary would mainly use it for her sex cult perverted thing she has going, because once people are that size ...
... so she is pretty good at it, but when startled is a good spell to do which if done to the wrong person by mistake isn't too bad, and if done to an enemy, gives her a lot of options. )

Kate

btw what category is this ? I personally would like the idea of a spell where I can have male genitalia but im not sure if others would mind if my character could or not - and don't really mind if she can't happy to role play her either way

Anithinum

Kate initially I meant 'Ardorius', but after reading your post and re-reading about 'fio-a-pupa' I got this really clear image of Bella being sent to Hillary to pick spells etc. up from her. I can imagine  Bella would be very keen on any new developments of this sort, and I figure she would play it cold and act as if Bella was doing you a favor by teaching you certain defences rather than the truth which is that you are doing her a massive favour. :P
On~Off

Kate

Jag

Kate, would you consider Hillary a Death Eater (one with the Dark Mark), a lower ranked Death Eater (one without the Dark Mark), or simply a loyalist?

*should put that in the profile outline*

Xanatos and anyone else, make as many characters as you want up to 3. Just make sure you can handle 3 characters.

Quote from: Kate on January 20, 2011, 05:34:12 AM
btw what category is this ? I personally would like the idea of a spell where I can have male genitalia but im not sure if others would mind if my character could or not - and don't really mind if she can't happy to role play her either way

This game is going to be put in the Extreme section. So pretty much anything goes, just try to respect what you do to other people's characters.

*gets to work on the game threads*

Jag

Alright, to keep chatting in here to a minimum: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=95600.0

You all have an OOC thread now. ^^ Game thread will be posted shortly.

Jag

Main game thread is up:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=95611.0

The gathering will take place at the graveyard in Little Hangelton (the place where Voldemort was re-born in Goblet of Fire).

Have fun.

fireflights

michi so sorry hon will get that bio up tonight i swear!

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

Name: Lucius Malfoy

Age:27 (as per lexicon he was born 1954 and when Harry was born he was 26 so that would make him 27 when he dies at age of 1)

Personality:Lucius is a cold and calculating man who will stop at nothing to purge the world of the imperfection of the muggles and the half bloods. He only reserves a small ammount of kindness for his bride and son, even then it is not nearly as much as one would think a father and husband should be. He is not a caring man but he is a caring  father, though if his son bothers him while he is doing something he will make the nanny deal with it or Narcissa. He feels his son needs to learn his place and he won't learn it with Lucius coddling the boy but he would be there if he was ever needed for his child and wife.

History (please be somewhat descriptive):Lucius was born to Abraxas Malfoy and his mother Lucinda(No name for mother just used one) Malfoy on June 12 1954. Both his mother and his father were pure blood wizards instilled in him from the moment of his birth his superiority of blood over those who were not pure. He grew up knowing he would be destined for great things and never wanted for anything because his parents were both rich. He had everything handed to him on a silver platter. He went to school at Hogwarts, landing himself in Slytherin just as his parents and ancestors had, which was no surprise to him.

At school he met Narcissa Black, a beautiful woman who had captured his eye from the moment he had seen her. He married her shortly after school ended and soon after that joined Voldemort's Death Eaters. the power and glory the dark lord presented enticed him and Lucius flourished, making sure to get himself in the dark lords graces. He and his wife Narcissa Malfoy recently had a son, a boy they named Draco and they are now raising him to understand his place in the world, that he should never bow down to anyone with unsuperior blood. That they are better then anyone who was born to muggle parents or half bloods. Lucius is tied to most of the pure blooded families and sees those who do not follow his way to be blood traitors and puts them in the same category of the muggle borns.

Signature Spell/Curse: Aside from using the unforgivables like most Death Eaters Lucius also favors the Expulso

Appearance:

Livin in MD now.

Jag

Awesome, Fire. I'll get him added to the profiles. And yes, you're right in him being around 27. Though I wouldn't say he isn't a completely uncaring man. He does show worry and love for both his son and wife in the books. More so towards the end when Draco is trapped in the castle fighting and he can't go to find him. So I wouldn't say he's that bad a father and husband. I'd say he just believes in 'tough love' or old-fashion-showing-affection-is-weakness love.

fireflights

well i didn't say he was completely uncaring lol just said he wasn't as caring and kind as you would find most fathers.....in other words he wouldn't just be all lovey dovey and would have a firm hand lol

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

ooo just reread it and i did make him sound that way will adjust it tonight when at my comp

Livin in MD now.

Black Orchid

I'm aching for some villainy action; may I join with my two OC sibling combo? I promise to make them interesting 8-) *wiggle eyebrows*.

One's a Death Eater, the other is just a loyalist. Do you guys have room for that?
Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.

Jag

We most certainly have room for you, Orchid. *hugs*

Would the one that's a Death Eater be a Marked one or a Low Ranked one? Either way, they are both welcomed. ^^ Just make the profiles and post them here or PM them to me. ^^

Venom09

hopefully it was ok, but before i posted here i posted a character i would looooooooooooooove to throw in in your character thread XD if not i shall erase her i just saw this and was like I WANT TO JOIN! lol

Jag

I've already copied the profile you posted and I will post it where it belongs. Just please remove the post you made. Thank you, Venom09.

Black Orchid

Yay! *hugs*

Marked. I'm making it right now. Be sure to tap me on the head if I get something wrong, I love making supremacist, but I'm a little fuzzy on Death Eaters.
O&O of a Flower

Jag

I'm sure not much will need correcting, if anything. ^^

Black Orchid

Name: Alvira Hertz
Personality: Aggressive, lack of empathy, and slightly bipolar. Alvira is kind hearted to those he’s trust, if only there were anyone he trusted. He likes to keep to himself, and doesn’t like to talk to people much, because he’s sort of on the… dumb side; it take him a while to process what is being said, he hears the words, but he doesn’t understand the meaning—sarcasm and humor is wasted on him. Ever since he turned twenty five, he started to have violent outburst, and seemed to take many things in a negative way. The only way to see Alvira’s true personality is when he’s with his little sister, whom he cherish very much.

History: The history doesn’t start with him, it goes further back, generations, where his forefathers were truly pureblooded wizards and witches; mainly because they inbreed. Closer to their generation, the Hertz family broaden out their bloodline, no longer marrying their cousins and siblings, but there’s no wonder why Alvira and his sister seemed to have such… devastating personalities, with their family housing a phobia of tainted blood. Though, Alvira is the only person who knows that his father was his mother’s uncle, or so he hopes.

Alvira was raised in an “average” pureblooded family, with “average” wealth; though this “average” might seem extravagant to some. He was raised by loving parents, spoiled as much as a comfortably living family could, and left to live on his own during his eighteenth birthday; of course in a house bought by his parents, with a job reserved for relatives—a comfortable life. Being at the age of thirty three, he actually recently became a Death Eater a few years back; because his graduating school was not that of Hogwarts, so he never really knew much about this organization. Raised with a supremacist mind, Alvira was in agreements that Muggles must go. He wasn’t a breeder, like most of his family and sister, he was more of an eliminator; he’d much rather get rid of the useless race, and it's tainted blooded sisters, before any repopulating of purebloods was done.

Alvira takes care of his little sister after their father died of untreated Aplastic anaemia, and their mother followed him with suicide. Alvira loves his sister, and is overly affectionate with her; he loves to spoil her, and would let her get away with anything, really. Since his sudden mood changes during his twenties, his sister had been the only other person he’s had a personal conversation with, that didn’t involve a duty. Their interactions with each other are strange, and can greatly be confused as incestuous, but it is not. Alvira might kiss his sister—deeply—or even touch her in ways that can be perceived as romantic; but it’s just how he show his family love. Plus, touch gives him a pleasant little feeling that he wouldn’t mind sharing with anyone—it’s just touching.

Signature Spell/Curse: Petrificus Totalus

Appearance: Alvira isn’t one to take care of his looks, so he generally let his hair grow any which way it wants. Though his sister keeps him in check from time to time, making sure he’s cleaned up quite nicely. He has thick dark brown hair, and hazel eyes. His sister enjoys long hair, so he currently has it at a nice shoulder length. She likes how rugged his beard makes him looks, and he doesn’t care to shave, so all is well. He’s a good six foot something—he doesn’t care to measure himself—and he has a nice athletic build; it’s just something about roughly handling a body with bare hands that gets him going, so he works out a lot.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g42/Rayka_Sannada/Al2.jpg]Shot One[/url]
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g42/Rayka_Sannada/Al.jpg]Shot Two[/url]

Name: Elvira Hertz
Personality: Prissy, Elvira is much like her older brother, and doesn’t quite understand how to see other people’s emotions; not that they don’t care, they just can’t, so they won’t. However, she can sense problems in her brother (as he, her), so she feels a euphoric connection with her older kin. Elvira can get very aggressive at times, and she use violence as her outlet. Other than her anger issues, she try to be very proper and lady like, her reactions are sometimes extreme, and at times she experience extreme depression. One day she’s happy and normal, and the next she thinks everyone hates her; generally when that happens, only her brother can calm her.

History: Elvira was blessed by being born on the same day as her brother’s birthday, though fifteen years apart, they are very much like twins. They have the same ideas, and the same interest; though neither really know if they agree on the same thing to please the other. Elvira has always felt a great connection with her brother, and shamelessly use him for her pleasure gratifications; from something as simple as his money, to his touch. Touch is not as important to them as it would be to other people—Elvira would French kiss a stranger during a first meeting—so no real romantic feelings blossom between them, or so is the case for her brother. Elvira is madly in love with her older brother, and he is everything she wants in a pureblooded male. He doesn’t know it, and she knows he doesn’t, but it doesn’t stop her from trying. Many a times she had tried to get her bother to take her, but he’d either deny her, or take it as her just wanting attention. It tortures her to know that her brother doesn’t love her like a woman, but she feeds of the advantage that he love her enough to give her what she wants.

Elvira doesn’t know much about her family heritage, but she do know that they pride on being purebloods. She was raised mainly by her brother, even though her parents died five years ago, so she’s highly obedient of him; though her jealousy for him causes her to act purposefully rebellious. She doesn’t pick fights with him, but she would at time deny his love for her purposefully to not only hear him say he love her, but to also get her way; like have him break off with a girlfriend. Since his twenties, he began to show signs of mood swings and fits, and though it’s completely crushed his social life, it made him all the more closer to her, and she couldn’t be any happier. With this big change in their lives, Elvira believes that she can finally wiggle her way into being the best, and only, woman in his life, to fufill her dreams of being his wife.

Signature Spell/Curse: Restituo, a Charm she had created for herself. Elvira gets… angry at times, and these fits consist of yelling, screaming, and breaking things—her things, unfortunately—after losing many expensive, and highly cherished, items, she finally perfected a spell that will fix any of her items; it only works before the item is broken, so she has to cast it as soon as she gets the item, a charm that she already placed all over their home.

Appearance: Elvira, like her brother, has thick brown hair, with brown eyes; she greatly cares about her appearance, and wouldn’t be caught dead without her hair done. If it was a mess, it was intentional, or she was going through one of her fits, but she wouldn’t be outside her home if she was. Her skin is tanner than her brother, it’s only because she’s outside in the day time more than he is, and she is frequently found wearing any shade of pink. Her hair is currently a honey blonde, and to her elbows.

Shot One
Shot Two
Shot Three
Shot Four
O&O of a Flower

Jag

Got them added to the Profiles, Black Orchid.

Have fun. ^_^

fireflights

ok Michi, modified it so it would reflect him as a somewhat caring dad and hubby lol

Livin in MD now.

Jag

*hugs* Awesome. I fixed it up in the profile thread.

Blaed

Hrmmmm.....

I remember talking to you about this game a long time ago Michi. Or at least something like it. But I will have to say that I am interested. I think I will work on an OC character if that is ok? I know that you have more OC characters then others, but I never do well with characters that don't come from my own mind. Too many limitations.

Oh and Eden's mask thingy has been haunting me to press it most of the day... And thus I am here.

Jag

We're always open for more OC character's Najdan. ^^

And if Eden's mask has been tempting you to click, then it's doing it's job. ^^

fireflights

I need more to do I think...so adding an original who could eventually become a DE but she is definitely a supporter

Name:Jessara Romaninski

Blood: Pureblood

Personality: Jessara is a confidant, sure of herself woman who believes magic is might, always has. She is the type of woman who when she knows what she wants she will go after it no matter what. She is also cold and calculating when called for and would beat you down if you looked at her wrong. She however loves strong and hard so if she finds someone, it will be for life. She is one to believe that magic is might and that muggles belong in only two places, beneath her feet and under her thumb.

History (please be somewhat descriptive):Jessara was born in Prague the main city in the Czech Republic. She was unique among them, as her mother was German and her father a Czech. she got her red hair from her mother's side of the family but seemed to favor the looks of her father's more, which suited her just fine. She grew as the princess of her parent's eye, always being instilled how much better then muggles and muggle borns she was. She went to Durmstrang at the age of eleven and excelled in the Dark Arts, always getting the best marks in that class, though it was the primary class there.

She graduated and moved to London, getting a job in the ministry as just a lowly intern but quickly rose to become one of the unmentionables. She learned of Voldemort from all the talk around and though she had not at that time actively sought out Voldemort she had been following his movements. She soon decided to try and find her way into the social crowd, meeting other families that were as far as she had heard supposed Voldemort supporters. This was how she had found a mutual friend in Lucius Malfoy, getting invited to his christmas party with his wife who took an instant liking to the younger woman. She had voiced her views to Lucius and Narcissa and they have since taken her under their wing, planning for the moment they could introduce her to Voldemort as a Death Eater hopeful.

Signature Spell/Curse: Fienderi (no incantation for Fiendfyre so I tried one that would be like it but not exact, this will make the fiendfyre for my girl)

Appearance:

Livin in MD now.