I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LateNightKiss

I <3 Insanity because he isn't afraid to say what's on his mind.  ;)
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Kissy cause she has my kinda "armor" ;)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

LateNightKiss

I <3 Insanity because he makes me want to do dirty things.  :P
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Kissy cause she's a pretty little angel, or so she lets us believe :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

LateNightKiss

(Yes I am!)

I <3 Insanity because his thoughts are as devious, dark and sexy as his avi.

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Kissy cause her she exaggerates my innocent desires :p
Moments of Sanity

LateNightKiss

I <3 Insanity because he is daring enough to associate the word "innocent" with himself.
(Oh please!)  ;D

olive

I ♥ LateNightKiss for having a great user name.

Undeniable Sin

I <3  Olive because... Well how can someone not love those curves?
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Jag

I <3 Undeniable Sin because that is one sexy belly button. *nods*
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Undeniable Sin

I <3 Michi because she knows every story needs a good villain.

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Sin cause she likes villains
Moments of Sanity

Undeniable Sin

I <3 Insane because I want him to be the sexy villain in my fantasies

(*Blush* Did I just say that?)

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Sin cause her fantasies and mine might look exactly the same!

Moments of Sanity

Undeniable Sin

I <3 Insane because he makes me reach to embrace madness

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Sin cause she douses me with a certain special kind of madness
Moments of Sanity

Undeniable Sin

I <3 Insane because he knows just what to say to keep me stalking him for just a bit more insanity

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Sin cause she's such a wonderfully enchanting stalker
Moments of Sanity

Undeniable Sin

I <3 Insane because he is witty

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Sin because she swathes herself in such wonderfully enticing imagery

Moments of Sanity

Undeniable Sin

I <3 Insane because I think I can tempt him to recreate my avatar with me

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Sin cause she thinks she soooo doesn't need to tempt me into that
Moments of Sanity

Belle33

I <3 Insanity because he's insanely cute.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Rolo

I <3 Belle coz she is just so damn much fun.

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Anesa

I <3 Rolo because he has been one of the best RP partners a girl could ask for (and I believe he's the longest..... errr....RP partner I've ever had! errr...that still didn't come out right! :D  )