News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireeyes

*Grins and waves the win a few feet from him* Its worth the little excitement you get though.  ;)

Misery

-oh so very wrong but oh so very true-    >:)
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Fireeyes

*Winks* wrong in all the right ways. 

Chevalier des Poissons

-Kisses Puppet gently and smiles- I am going to treat this nice lady in my arms for the accident she suffered. -winks- I will kiss you all better ;3
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Zelric Miras

Wjile you do that i'll hide the win way.

Puppet D

*Blushes and bites my bottom lip.* I would like that >//<

(Sadly I don't know what it feels like to kiss a man. I've only ever kissed a girl. (I was bi-curious last year. xD ))
O/Os ~ A/As ~
"To her you're just a play thing;
she'll make you out to be a king,
then set fire to your throne."
- Phar West Nagle

Chevalier des Poissons

-Smiles and holds Puppet close- Well, I will let you know how it feels to kiss a man ;3 Just close your eyes and relax -leans and kisses her lips gently-

A & A

Tachi

-Steals win while they're distracted.-

Puppet D

-gasps and closes her eyes at Shambler's kiss, kissing him back-
O/Os ~ A/As ~
- Phar West Nagle

Mistress Maro

-slips in and takes the win. Walks off like she didnt do anything.- ^_^
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-runs over Maro with the cartoon steamroller while she is not looking- Wb :3

A & A

Puppet D

-watches- Ohhh... Can I use your cartoon steamroller?
O/Os ~ A/As ~
- Phar West Nagle

Mistress Maro

Holds her nose and mouth and self inflates herself like cartoon like then takes the win back sticking her tongue out- Thanks. =3
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Misery

-Walks by and snatches the WIN from Mistress Maro as she inflates--
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Mistress Maro

-pounces on Misery snatching the win back then runs away.- Hah.

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

*glomps her from shadows and takes the win*

Puppet D

*glomps leorobin and steals win*
O/Os ~ A/As ~
- Phar West Nagle

Zelric Miras

*huggles before she can run away with win*

Puppet D

-Sits and sighs- Okay... I give for now, I've got to go.
O/Os ~ A/As ~
- Phar West Nagle

Misery

-distractions and pounces aside-  I came, I saw, I conquered a WIN!

Mistress Maro

takes the win back.- Woot woot! Mew. =3

Chris Rock

Misery

*stomps in frustration*   

Turns to begin slowly stalking to retrieve WIN 

Mistress Maro

-hides the win in a secret place-

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

Buhbye!

*stalks stalker O.O*

Mistress Maro

looks around at all the stalking stalker stuff.- Hmm..

Chris Rock