IWantYouAndYouWantMeBabeThereAintNothingBetter ((AAA111 and Kaiser Maverick))

Started by AAA111, June 16, 2010, 10:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Maverick

“Hmmm I didnt know green was a dreary color"
He said with a smile,munching on a nacho

AAA111

"Dark dark green is kind of like a death color. You seem so pissed off at the world. Though you should be happen you have a new start but I guess some people, like you, just don't ever see the bright side of things like I do. But I guess that is normal or whatever. Just kidding it is not normal your just kind of rude"

She says as she stares at him as she breaks apart her pretzels in smaller pieces so that it is easier to dip in the cheese. She always has the tendency to break her food up into small pieces and eat it. She feels like she is savoring and enjoying the food more.

Kaiser Maverick

“You havent seen me pissed off.That is one thing the world should never see.And I never said dark green,its actually forest green.its calming"
He said with a actually tender smile
“Try and get to know me first"

AAA111

"Yeah calming and you is not something that I can even close to picture. Well when I talk to you and your condescending and rude it kind of pisses me off. I mean you think your better than. You say I don't know you and your right but you don't know me either. You have no idea who I really am inside. No one really does"

She looks at him with an evil pissed off look.

Kaiser Maverick

“Well why did you sit by me?You wanted to talk to me so talk"

AAA111

"Why so you can be rude and condescending and give me rude little eye rolls or rude looks or whatever it is that you do. I'm not in the mood to be talked to or respected like that. I've had enough of that in my old school. I don't need people like you treating me like that. So grow the fuck up"

She says as she moves down the table away from him.

Kaiser Maverick

“Whoa never seen that before"
He said to himself.What was he feeling.Sympathy?Compassion?Wow that was a new one.He felt bad.He didnt mean to hurt her.

AAA111

She looks down at her food as she grabs a piece of her pretzel and dips it into her cheese. She doesn't even like his way for the remainder of the lunch period. She doesn't understand why people like her who treat people with respect are ALWAYS the ones who are getting hurt. She thinks to herself For once I would like to get a break. I'm tired of being picked on, teased, and completely and blantly disrespected.

She shrugs as she drinks some of her millk after she finished her pretzel. She wonders what is happening where she used to live. She hated that her dad had to get a new job. She missed home and the beach and everything about it.

Kaiser Maverick

Stark didnt feel like attending classes the rest of the day so he headed to the roo for a nap.He was tired and felt a nap would be good for him

AAA111

Before he leaves she grabs his arm and says to him "I really hope you fucking grow up someday. Because until you do you won't be happy" Then she releases him arm looking into his eyes. She thinks he is so cute and she is trying to play i dont care about you at all but really I like you. She isn't good at this "game".

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles at her actually listening
“Hmph when you let go of my arm then I will"

AAA111

"Are you sure you want me to let go of your arm..you won't miss the feeling of me touching you?"

She says nonchalantly.

Kaiser Maverick

He presses his palm against her forehead and leans his face close to hers.
“Hmmm are you sick?"

AAA111

"Nope not sick usually when a guy teases a girl like your teasing and being mean to me it means.." She leans in closer "YOU LIKE ME" She smiles as she grins looking up at him with a sly and very cocky look on her face

"It is okay if you like me. I mean your lucky if you could even get me"

Kaiser Maverick

He smiled.This girl was good.Very good.
“Heh who said I liked you"
I say as I begin to walk away
“If I did like you I would've been more forward.I don't tease"
He's testing her to see how she is.

AAA111

"Oh yeah you don't like me then? So your cocky, rude, aggressive, mean-spirited actions towards me are just you being you and your not treating me like this because you like me. You know it is fine to admit that you like someone. It won't kill you. But maybe you can't have me. Maybe it is a little bit too much work for you'

I say in a cocky manner.

Kaiser Maverick

“Ive never been a fan of hard work."
He stared into her eyes.He wondered if she would notice the odd color.

AAA111

"Yeah I figured you get by easily by getting your mommy to buy you your little mercedes or whatever expensive car you have. I bet you have a huge mansion with a basketball court and all that stuff that you don't need. Must be nice to get what you want without working hard."

She looked at him as she sassed back.

"What's with your eyes..there purplish and kinda creepY"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Wow..For once speechless..Did I hurt your feelings? I'm sorry about the eye comment. Honestly I like the purple eyes but I'm not apologizing about the comment made before that..but the purple eyes are cute. I like them"

She giggles.

Kaiser Maverick

He didnt say a word.He just kept on walking,hurt.He wanted to care but couldnt find the words.

AAA111

She grabs his arm gently as she stands up. "I'm sorry about the eyes comment..I like that it is different. It makes you your own kind of person. I like that. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings in any way..even though you kind of hurt mine"

She looks him up and down as she begins to walk away.

Kaiser Maverick

He stops her and smiles then pokes her forehead
"Emotional one arent ya?Its alright"

AAA111

"Yes I'm a very emotional person. You were very rude to me..like I said I think that you like me. Why else would you treat me the way you treated me. It is okay to admit you like me. It honestly is. But the question is do I like you in the same way that you like me. Hmm maybe you will never find that out. Aren't you late for class or something?"

She looks at him with a mischevious grin.

Kaiser Maverick