Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prefect Mos

Im sorry darling, but this can not continue, if it goes further I fear that I will taste perfection, than nothing will ever taste nearly as sweet ever again.

Anesa

You know how I despise "perfection" and all that it stands for!!.  My main attraction to you was the fact you couldn't even SPELL "Perfect" in your name!  *Sighs*  And I so love that name, "Prefect".  But alas, you give me no choice but to go along with the split.  Let us part ways, my most imperfect Prefect Mos, and I hope you find the imperfection you richly deserve.....

(lol.... I don't know)

Davina

Camille, take your hat,leave my sweater... We are over.
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Anesa

You're going to leave me using a line from a Keith Urban song?  *Sniffs* 

That's got me worried thinking maybe my baby's... gotten good at goodbye. ;)

Prefect Mos

E expulsus es quod non potest intelligere latin.

Davina

I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Prefect Mos

Anesa

EGO can lego quod quamdiu sum Latin translate Google tata!

Prefect Mos

Every time you come home from your Censored you smell just like his Censored and you know what i think your having a Censored and not involving me... are you trying to have his Censored ? if so thats hot and we might be able to salvage this, but if not were through. 

Anesa

Quote from: Prefect Mos on June 27, 2011, 04:38:46 PM
Every time you come home from your Censored you smell just like his Censored and you know what i think your having a Censored and not involving me... are you trying to have his Censored ? if so thats hot and we might be able to salvage this, but if not were through.

Let's see if I got this right:   Every time I come home from the doctor's office, I smell just like his medicine cabinet and you think I'm having a pill popping party and not involving you, and you think I'm trying to have his license revoked????  That's NUTS!!!   I was actually just trying to "do him"....so, I guess this means we're through????

(Voila!!)   ;P

Prefect Mos

banned for using my own teasing against me in a cleaver and hilarious way :P

Davina

You spend too much time trying to upgrade SORRY IM NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU ANYMORE *runs out sobbing*

TaintedAndDelish

I can't deal with those closed eyes... Would you rather imagine that you are with someone else? Am I that hideous that you can't look at me?
Peh! Were done!

*Grumbles, "Damn shame too... she was a hottie."

Belle33

Babe - I continue to end up with bruising on my inner thighs because of that mask.  Since you insist on wearing it all the time, I'm going to have to say goodbye. 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Anesa

You told me you got those bruises from your yoga class!  Now I know the truth, you two-timing hussy!  I'm OUT. OF. HERE!!

abandoneddolly

the cow girl thing was cute at first, but you seem to be spending a whole lot of time in that barn, and I think there are more then just horses in there.

Sapien

First I was okay with your cuts and bruises! But now I know it's your gimmick! Go date a shrink.. not me!

Belle33

You're intriguing, but really, a man ... with a mouth ...  is a must.  Farewell.

abandoneddolly

god your so picky...I don't think I could live up to your standards. goodbye.

Belle33

But dolly, I was just about to play with you and fondle your dollly parts.  Damn!  *grumbles and leaves*

Anesa

Ohhhhh...so THAT'S how it is, eh?  You'll fondle and play with Dolly but not the Cowgirl?  Mmmhmm.. I see how you are!  What is it, the porcelain skin?  Those long seducing eyelashes that bat up and down, giving you the "come hither" look?  FINE!  You want your precious DOLLY?  Go get her...  I'm DONE. WITH. YOU!!

blue bunny sparkle

Camille! You are too funny! Too witty! And too damn sexy! The pressure is killing me... I have to leave!

MistressofPen

I have to tell you, if you were pink it would be different.  But, I have decided that blue is passe.  I'm sorry, you'll have to go.  Hop along, now... ;D

Adammair

Ahh, the old debate...pink vs. blue. Well, I am definitely of the blue persuasion (Crystal Blue Persuasion??...sorry. ;) ), so if you truly desire your pink, then I do believe it's time for me to fly.

abandoneddolly

You tried to ship me back to the manufacture. I think that was you breaking up with me, if not well then its over.