Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Bubbles, September 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davina

*wants to know what a dark princling is first* maaaaybe

NExt person is in the middle of an interesting book
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Xunzar

No, I'm between books.

The next person would be interested in learning what said dark princeling is.
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Davina

*just said that....*

The next person is going to be able to explain it
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Saerrael

I think I know what that would be. *smirks* I'm not telling, though.

The next person is not into Fantasy nor History.

Prefect Mos

Nope.. i like both, just not high fantasy....

The next person watches QI

Xunzar

Wrong.

The next person would be interested in: a bit of prince charming and a bit of Dracula and also throw in some chains, a little blood and a really lavish castle.
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Belle33

Who wouldn't.

The next person has a sexy MMF avi  :P

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Saerrael

Nope.

The next person 'does' art, aside writing.

Davina

Sorry...  That's what a dark princeling is?  Really?

The next person's avi has very little clothes on

Xunzar

Depends on your meaning. (And that's certainly what I mean. Though the level of evil can be adjusted as needed.)

The next person's avatar has sexy clothes on.
A list of kinks

Harley

Indeed, I do.   Watercolor painting these days.   

EDITED:  Damnit, I got ninja'd twice.   

Um.   I have no idea what my avvie is wearing really.

The next person is going to bed late tonight. 

Xunzar

I hope not.

The next person...is wearing a little makeup?
A list of kinks

Davina

Gloss and mascara, all i need at the moment

The next person is one I have now got to laugh at.

Anesa

Perhaps.... I have known to make people laugh

Next person to post has a second toe that is longer than their big toe...  :/

Davina

*checks window then feet* Caught me

The next person, is perky

Xunzar

Sometimes. In the mornings, because I've learned, I am a night person.

The next person is a night person.
A list of kinks

Saerrael

Yup. Nocturnal, even.

The next person is a morning person, though.

Davina

Nope... 

The next person loves to cook

Xunzar

Not really. I'm good at it, just lazy.

The next person is a good cook.
A list of kinks

Anesa

I think so...

Next person enjoys thrift stores and garage sales....

Davina

*falls off of chair* WHERE??????

The next person hates garage sales

Alucarddalv

Why would I want to buy a garage...

Next person has tried something new this past week.
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Xunzar

Could be. The past couple weeks kinda blurred together.

The next person likes the Adam's Family.
A list of kinks

Anesa

It's okay..not a huge fan I guess

Next person enjoys baseball....

Xunzar

A little.

The next person likes a good book.
A list of kinks