Make up with the person above you!

Started by Belle33, September 03, 2011, 11:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SummerWhispers

Sorry for the absence, will try to do better about being online and post to the closet.

Mr Bigglesworth

I'm sorry I hung out with the winter and spring, but won't you please take me back Summer?  I promised to always keep you warm!

SummerWhispers

Oh I guess I can forgive you the other seasons do seem to draw some...but I have enough heat for the both of us, it is going to be almost a hundred in my area this week. If you will take me back and stop drooling over the other seasons so much, I will try not to give you a heat stroke when you bask in the hot summer sun.

Moraline

It's been awhile since we've spoken but I want you to know that I still care for you. I forgive you for not understanding why I need to buy that extra pair of shoes.  I miss the smell of your hair beside me in the morning and the feel of your lips on me.  If you'll just let me in, we can spend the night together like we used to.  I'll take you back.

OrchidofDarkness

I will take you back and forgive you for walking out on me because of my need to only go out at night and not during the day and for the long hours at work. I miss you please let me in and I will start going out with you during the day I promise.
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Moraline

I take you back and accept your need to go out at night.  Since you have forgiven me for my constant use of poor grammar, I will compromise and go out more often with you at night.  But I still refuse to give up my collection of stiletto heels. *sits in my closet and strokes them lovingly*
:-*

Mordred

I should be pouncing on you with all sorts of promises.. how I'll be good and sweet and will stop doing all the annoying things that brought us to this point. Ahh, but that's.. nope.. we both know that ain't gonna happen. I'm going to drive you mad with my crazy ways. I will tease you relentlessly. I will wake you when you wanna sleep and will absolutely cause your suspicions to rise when I'm not around. But when my hands slide up into your hair and my lips whisper against your neck in a hungry growl how crazy you drive me.. you'll know.. oh how you'll know. And when that same whisper then speaks little tales of things this creature plans on doing to push your desires beyond their limits.. you'll know again.. and again. Soooo.. please.. can we give this one more shot, sexy girl?
*See Pillory*

Grainne

I am sorry hun..I really didn't mean to get the blue gummy bears mixed back into the bowl with the rest of them when you expressly forbid that to happen. How was I to know that blue bears taste better than other colors? I mean, I know we are both blue creatures but come on..really? I guess next you will be wanting me to separate every blue thing in the refrigerator from the others..last years cheese comes to mind. *hand to forehead* Alright, sugar, if you want for you..I will do it..and then can we talk about how that person sleeping in your coffin? Hmm?  ;)
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Rel Mayer

I don't know what I was thinking. You're so beautiful, artistic, and look how mysterious you look right now. I made the mistake, completely my fault. Now why don't you come over here and we can work this out the right way. ~.^

Grainne

You know..I must have had too much wine the other night when I said that to you that it was over because you were all colorless. I realized that I can live without color, well, if you'd be willing to talk about it. Maybe we could negotiate it down to say, two or three colors, and your black and white?

Breathless Intent

I'm sorry I borrowed your favorite tiara without asking! It was just so pretty and I wanted to see if it looked as good on me! But I won't ever do that again PROMISE! Pleeeeease come back to me. I will let you wear all my feather boas anytime you want!

Mr Bigglesworth

I'm sorry that I yelled at you.  Now the fourth of July is over, so just take off that flag shirt and put it away nicely, then we can make up properly.

blue bunny sparkle

I'm sorry I moved your chair! I'm sorry I told you it didn't belong in the water! I know you like it there, getting your pants wet... I was just crazy, but now I understand... please forgive Mr. B! Please!

Grainne

Oh, bunny! I'm sorry that I borrowed your sparkles without asking..I know I shouldn't have taken such liberties since I know that they are so valuable to you..but..but..they were blue. And, since we are both blue..I thought maybe. I am sorry about that please come home?

blue bunny sparkle

Oh Eithne! How could I be mad for long at you? Of course you can have the sparkles... even the blue ones. Take them all! Take everything! It's you I want! Your blueness! And your smile! Take me back honey! Pleeeaaase take me back!

Grainne

*giggles*

Ah, bunny..of course I will take you back..just as soon as you forgive me for also eating all the blue food in the 'frige, um, including your blueberries and whipped cream and yeah, the Dr Pepper..I know, but, honey it's Texas in the summer  and too damn hot not to have DP..*bites her lip* please, please forgive me hun? That is my last secret.  ;D

blue bunny sparkle

But Eithne!

What's mine is yours! The blue food! The blue clothes! The... did you say you ate my blueberrries *cries a little*... But no matter! I will buy you a vat of Dr. Pepper and bathe you in it!

Please say you'll stay!

SummerWhispers

Aww, I am truly sorry, about the sunshine earlier, I should not have pulled you into the hot sun,. IF I promise to never do it again, will you stay, I can...I think I can spend some time in the cool blue shadows with you, I will try I promise to spend more time with you.

So will you stay?

Breathless Intent

I got the hint...you need to be able to bask in the light. I understand now, and I won't try to change you ever again. Look! To prove it, I bought some SPF 50 for myself so I don't get too lobstery in the sun and we can be together all day long! Please say you'll come back to me, I want to give a go at that sand castle we talked about.

SummerWhispers

Oh I will be more that happy to build you a castle, you can just sit over there under the shade of my beach umbrella and watch me build you a sand castle, I will say no more about needing you to be in the sun, with me, and I will try to enjoy the more adult and serious side to life , you talked to me about.

Mordred

*pulls out his list.. sits and lures her (through deviant measures of trickery) onto his lap*
*crumples list.. deciding to do this on-the-fly*

I promise.. no more leaving you drained to the point of being weak. Yeah.. you taste too damn good.. and I really blame you.. but ok, no more! I also promise.. no more blue stains all over the carpets and walls. See? Look.. I'm reformed! Or trying to be. I'm taking a trip back down my dark side.. trying to free myself of the blue. I even signed up for a sort of rehab. This dead thing can change. You'll see.

*squeezes her tight into him.. covering that gorgeous face and neck with kisses*

We good, my sweet one?
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Baby...you know how much I love you, right? *wraps her arms around his neck and looks deep into his eyes* It was just a little mistake, baby...and nobody is perfect. I promise to never do it again! *kisses his lips* Do you still love me?

Galanthor

Cole, i'm so sorry i broke the hug, but i really needed to pee, will you take me back please?

Mordred

Galanthor.. I'm sorry. Sorry for overreacting like I did. It wasn't that you were messing around with.. her. It was that.. well.. jeez man.. why didn't you let me mess with her also? I thought we understood each other. I thought.. you knew I'm a greedy dead thing. *sighs* Ok.. anyway.. I am sorry. And yes, this is me grovelling. Now.. you going to re-invite me in? You know I can't even get my bags unless you say the magic words. Please?
*See Pillory*

Stone

Come back. The power of blue compels you.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.