New firefox dilemma

Started by Oreo, January 25, 2011, 11:03:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oreo

The firefox bookmarks are back in order, but apparently Google and Firefox are no longer talking to each other. I really liked having two different sets of bookmarks. I have tried several of the older versions of google toolbar, but I can't get my bookmarks to activate, either with refresh or signing in to google. Though oddly enough they are still working on my other laptop.

Are there any other toolbars out there that are compatible with Firefox (No I am not giving up Firefox), that have a secondary bookmark function? Or is there a bookmark add on for firefox in addition to the built in version?

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Black Orchid

My bookmarks works just fine; do you have all your Firefox updates? I think Yahoo toolbar might have a separate bookmark. But I'm not sure, I don't really mess with toolbars, since they're a pleasant gateway for viruses; they very easy to hack and highjack.
Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.

Oreo

I resolved the problem after reverting to an earlier version of Firefox ♥

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Black Orchid

Oh, that's good then, glad it's fixed. :-)
Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.