Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andalon

Guilty. I call it Work ;)

Ever been to a place where your really really should not have been?

Breathless Intent

Guilty! I used to sneak into the black curtained off portions of the video store, to ogle at the dirty videos...

Ever looked at naughty things in a place you really shouldn't?

Mordred

Ohhhh, my god.. where do I begin! Yes. :) Super guilty.

Ever get accused of something that you reacted to with outrage.. despite being guilty?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

LOL, absolutely guilty....haven't done that in a while though!

Ever blamed some innocent thing (like a kid, or a pet) for something you did to get out of trouble?

Mordred

Yes. Come to think of it.. I have lots to answer for.

Ever go along those lines but then later slip up and reveal your true guilt?
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Guilty as charged!

Ever duct tape a siblings homework to his desk?   >:)

Jesse

Who told you?! I mean...guilty ^//^

Ever fall onto someone in an awkward position?

Breathless Intent

Haha, on Saturday in fact....Guilty!

Have you ever tasted an SO's meal...and ended up trading since his/hers was better than yours?

Davram

Not guilty, we shared ours, some romantic feeding.

Have you ever mailed or texted something sexually tinted to the wrong person?

Breathless Intent

Oh gosh, I was going to say "Not Guilty" but then remembered one time when I accidentally sent my husband an IM I had intended to send to an RP partner (some heated stuff). He didn't really appreciate that.....So yeah, Guilty!

Have you ever sent one of or you RP partners a picture of you?

Andalon

Not guilty. Simple fact, haven't been doing much RP'ing on here yet :P

Ever wanted to know how an RP mate looks like, but scared of that this would ruin your imagination?

Breathless Intent

Haha, guilty 10 times over! Ultimately, unless you are pretty confident that you are sexier than what I've come up with in my head, pics should be reserved. Have to maintain some kind of mystery right??

Have you ever spent the entire night on the phone with a person you were interested in, just talking and giggling?

Davram

So guilty, and lost so much sleep over it that I dozed off during a lecture.

Have you ever left a heated RP open in a window while you had to leave your screen shortly, and someone not meant to see your screen happened upon it?

Breathless Intent

Haha, not guilty, thankfully!

Same question!

Davram

Guilty  :-[. Roughly ten years ago or so. I've learned to be more careful now. But... the RP was well worth the trouble I got into  ;D

Have you ever been to a movie with your date/partner just for the sake of being able to fool around in the back, not knowing a thing about the movie afterwards?

Breathless Intent

Haha - guilty on a few accounts...

Have you ever intended to get frisky in a theater, only to get distracted by the movie and end up just giving up on the messing around?

Davram

Also guilty, I do love good movies. It was a good thing she did too  ;D

Have you ever planned a big night out, but you and your date never got past your front door as you simply couldn't keep your hands off of each other?

Breathless Intent

Haha, guilty! Eventually end up running somewhere late and hoping to get some food cuz we're starving!

Have you ever tried to tease a date out in public where you know nothing will happen, just to get them worked up for later?

Davram

Guilty on several occasions. Only at times she wasn't too fussed by the people around us, so something did happen, and I ended up being the one all red in the face  :-[

Have you ever gotten too worked up by your own imagination in public, to the point where you had to do something to rid yourself of your dilemma?

Breathless Intent

Not Guilty. I'd need a lot of alone time to make that work. Besides, my imagination is constantly buzzing with bad things, so I'd be sequestered for the rest of my days if I had to go take care of it every time!

Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?

Davram

Not guilty. I do find myself on the receiving end of that as a student teacher, which was really awkward the first few times.

Same question  ;D

Breathless Intent

Haha, Guilty! Only once though, and he was smoking hot! Former football guy who was tall and muscular and went on and on about philosophy. Yeah.

Have you ever cheated on a test?

Davram

Way too guilty  :-X. Do find that helpful now though, as I catch my pupils trying to use the tricks that I used myself.

Have you ever taken a subject in school only because the target of your infatuation was taking that subject?

Breathless Intent

Not Guilty, but I have done it to be with good friends.

Have you ever passed notes in school?

Davram

Too guilty once again.

Have you ever been caught passing notes in class?