Shards of Magick: A Merry Gentry Series AU - Still accepting - LGBTQ friendly

Started by Kokaine, November 18, 2013, 02:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

OMG! YAAY! I will have to work up a sheet as soon as possible!

Haloriel

Indeed.  I for one look forward to seeing what you folks come up with, those that still have the interest.

Emmykins

Bloodied Porcelain

Oooh! And there are spots for princesses! *begins debating ideas and pic hunting for inspiration*
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Emmykins

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on December 15, 2013, 09:29:45 PM
Oooh! And there are spots for princesses! *begins debating ideas and pic hunting for inspiration*

-giggles.- I thought about it, but I don't know enough about the universe yet!

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Emmykins on December 15, 2013, 09:31:44 PM
-giggles.- I thought about it, but I don't know enough about the universe yet!

I sent off a PM to Koko and Hal about what info/requirements would be needed to play one, but I'm not saying for sure I will or not yet, just gathering info while I work on ideas. :)
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Kuje

Nifty. I'll work out some ideas for a character over the next day or so. :)

Haloriel

Awesome.  Nothing wrong with gathering info at all - and again - feel free to PM both the GM's for any questions.  Feel free also to take your time guys, and not rush.  I suspect many folks still have holiday plans and the like - so that's something heavily considered while we get this ball very slowly rolling at least until after the new year.  ;)

Kokaine

Exactly as Halo said - there's no rush whatsoever. I know the holiday season can get busy and whatnot so don't feel pressured to get a character out right away if you're tired or just got a lot going on. Recruitment isn't on a deadline. I want all those that wish to play to get in on the action but I don't want you stressed over it! <3
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Caela

Nicely written ladies!!!

Am looking forward to making a character for this. I already have ideas running through my head (o.k. I have all weekend lol, doesn't help that I'm reading the books - again - right now) but not enough energy to write anything solid tonight.

bubby

*GIRL SQUEAL!!!*

I want in. SO want in. PM coming in!

EDIT: *Stomps foot and huffs* No magic vaginas??!!! GAWD... no fun.   ::)

Callie Del Noire

Sadly my muse is fixated on the characters I came up with in another game  and won't let me think up anything new. She keeps whirring about fols like Caleb an Selene and I don't think they'll fit.

Caela

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on December 16, 2013, 01:23:28 AM
Sadly my muse is fixated on the characters I came up with in another game  and won't let me think up anything new. She keeps whirring about fols like Caleb an Selene and I don't think they'll fit.

I miss Selene. Writing her and Caleb was so fun. I'd be willing to bet that if you talked to Halo and Koka you could modify Caleb a touch to bring him in.

Haloriel

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on December 16, 2013, 01:23:28 AM

Quote from: Caela on December 16, 2013, 08:07:11 AM
I miss Selene. Writing her and Caleb was so fun. I'd be willing to bet that if you talked to Halo and Koka you could modify Caleb a touch to bring him in.

Some kind of thing should be decided eventually, currently not going to speak just yet; I've bothered Kokaine with it for when she's able to think/function so we can figure out a decision together.  And now I'm going try to roll back to sleep for a bit LOL. <3  See you cool peeps in a bit.

Caela

CS sent to our lovely GM's. She is just what's floating in my head right now, I am happy to weak her if y'all think she needs it! :D

Kokaine

Just got in from work, will give all the PMs sent overnight a look through after I've had a nap as I'm nearly cross-eyed now with the need to sleep.

Hope you all are having a lovely morning though :)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Caela

Quote from: Kokaine on December 16, 2013, 10:34:49 AM
Just got in from work, will give all the PMs sent overnight a look through after I've had a nap as I'm nearly cross-eyed now with the need to sleep.

Hope you all are having a lovely morning though :)

Sleep well!

Haloriel

Recent submissions received, will read and consider.  Thanks folks!  :-)

HairyHeretic

I'll be sending in one, but it's probably going to take me a few days to put it together. Thinking unseelie/goblin half breed most likely.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Vampyre Valkyrie

You know I'm in, you said fey.....I just have to get caught up on my other posts first lol.
“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

Haloriel

@Heretic: A goblin half breed/unseelie would be very welcome. :)

@Vampire Valkyrie: You're welcome to work something up.  There's no rush.

Callie Del Noire

Don't suppose I could import one of my old fey characters?

Thinking Caleb would fit. Not sure which court though.

Haloriel

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on December 16, 2013, 05:05:13 PM
Don't suppose I could import one of my old fey characters?

Thinking Caleb would fit. Not sure which court though.

PM incoming, Callie.  :-)

CurvyKitten

OH I'm so excited, I finally got to rework a character that I played years and feel in love with. I am can't wait to hear what you both think!

Bloodied Porcelain

*submits character sheet and curls up to wait anxiously*