The Avatar Above Me--part 2

Started by Riastradh, October 16, 2010, 05:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaintedAndDelish

* Ho ho ho! bad...

Might be getting himself  into a little trouble ;)

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

auroraChloe

is a jean clad hussy   :P

a/a 8/21/17

Endorphin

Hey! I resemble that remark! :P

Would be a wonderful sight from underneath.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

auroraChloe

begs to have a gorgeous manicure dragged over chest and abs

a/a 8/21/17

Endorphin

Is provoking some of my more primal instincts.

I like that! >:)

TaintedAndDelish

Is totally scamming on Aurora'Chloe!   Way to go!

Endorphin

TaintedAndDelish

Is easily accessible!   MANSLUT!   ;)   :-*

Skadii

is my kinky partner in crime! :)

TaintedAndDelish

Autumn52

Has cute Pig tales I want to pull
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Skadii

Looks lovely this morning! :)

Caitlin

Makes me want to join the in!

Autumn52

Makes me want to huggle and cuddle him
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Mr Bigglesworth

Makes me want ot huggle and cuddle her, then do things not allowed on this thread with her >:)

Autumn52

Makes me giggle like a teenager when he says things like that. *giggles*

Mr Bigglesworth

Makes me want to visit Xandiland of course.

Dovel

Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Adrianna Paige

appears to be looking into my soul...
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Kaia

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Adrianna Paige

"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Kaia

;) I do believe that's the point!

is hopefully having a good day :)

Lilias

Looks like she's up to no good. ;)
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Kaia