Battle of the Sexes: Round Two (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, December 10, 2012, 10:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luphawk

Quote from: Illuminate on December 12, 2012, 07:55:13 PM
*Catches Lup's hand, and whispers against the lobe of his ear* That's 35, dear

I cant tell you how much I hate to disagree with you kitten but I’m afraid its 37.
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Proud Geek

Breathless Intent

Quote from: WashAutumstar on December 12, 2012, 08:02:54 PM
so i'm not counted then? good clear mind 38

You are counted - you put up a number, therefore you count! If you don't put up a number though....

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Ritsu

I'd like to think bubble gum, but cotton candy works

Quote from: Falstaff on December 12, 2012, 07:44:57 PM
Hello Ritsu...done with school?

Pinches Illuminate's butt.

Kisses Bre...sits back down
Yes, I'm finished!

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Breathless Intent

Quote from: Ritsu on December 12, 2012, 08:07:52 PM
I'd like to think bubble gum, but cotton candy works

Oh, bubble gum is good too! *steals a taste*

WashAutumstar

Tharic

You non number posters make me sick.. you're all worthless and weak!

Breathless Intent

Oh my god what is that picture??? *makes a face* NOT sexy! *pushes Rolin away and locks the door after him* No party poopers allowed!

WashAutumstar

Proud Geek

Tharic

Quote from: Breathless Intent on December 12, 2012, 08:12:29 PM
Oh my god what is that picture??? *makes a face* NOT sexy! *pushes Rolin away and locks the door after him* No party poopers allowed!

We're Not Gonna Take It [Extended Version]

Breathless Intent

Quote from: Proud Geek on December 12, 2012, 08:16:26 PM
Bre I think he is mad at me...

*leans in to whisper* He's just jealous cuz no one is licking up on him...*giggles then looks back to Rolin, sticking her tongue out*

Deamonbane

But seriously... not posting a number is not cool... come on, if you want to flirt, there are other threads for it, right?

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Breathless Intent

Nope, I pretty much just flirt in this thread.....*pouts*

Tharic

Quote from: Deamonbane on December 12, 2012, 08:18:27 PM
But seriously... not posting a number is not cool... come on, if you want to flirt, there are other threads for it, right?

QFT.. Preach on Bane.. Preach on Brotha!

Breathless Intent

Bah - you guys are no fun! If we don't get to flirt and distract then this thread officially becomes boring. :P

Ritsu

Oh come on boys. Don't be such spoil sports. It's just a game.

WashAutumstar

i for one enjoy having women actually want to flirt with me for a change. not to many women up here at my college 42

Breathless Intent

That's the spirit, Wash *smiles and blows a kiss* Even if you go and post numbers...*sigh* At least you aren't a grumpy head! *laughs and squeezes him*

WashAutumstar