Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

You want me to make love to you for 6 hours AND provide pillow talk.  You're such high maintenance.  This will never work.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

40 pairs of shoes!?? *nearly faints* No wonder my card company is going crazy. Now give me back my card! Good bye!

Sybl

That isn't your bill! It is Moms. Not get out, I hate snoops.  :P

Zaphod

I can't stand your mom. And your sister too. I think she wants to sleep with me and I am not that kind of guy.  :P See ya later.

Belle33

Wow, mom totally thought you liked her.  No more sauce for you, Mister! Goodbye!

Prefect Mos

What you thought I was the type of boy you take home to mother... of coarse thats going to go badly.. were done!

tobisquestion

Taking you home to my mother was fine, it's what I found you doing with my mother the next day that caused all these problems.  I ended it in my head last night before you dumped me, so NYEH!!
Character images inspiration: Female - Male

Prefect Mos

What.. you said you were into sharing! were through cause your selfish.

Belle33

Wait a minute - I'm not blonde!!!  Who the hell is that woman in my MMF avi?????  We're done!!!

Anesa

You never call or text me......(unless you're looking for some late night "cowgirl booty"!)  We're so done!

(But, here's my number in case you get the urge again for some "cowgirl lurvin"!)  :D

Prefect Mos

You keep confusing GowGurl booty time for romantic love.. its a friendly release, loads of fun , until you think more Rodeo, and less white gown, were done.

Anesa

Well, this obviously isn't YOUR first rodeo, cowboy!  What were you thinking showing up at my house with both your secretary AND business partner, thinking I was just going to "go along for the ride".  You've just rode this filly for the last time, Darlin'!   We're over!

Prefect Mos

Im your father Ill show up at your house whenever I like! I was just trying to spice things up! Call me when you get board.

Laz

I have had it with you and your group sessions, it always about them them them! what about me??? I'm done with you!

Anesa

This obsession you have with the group KISS is getting on my last nerve!  You're beginning to look like Gene Simmon's long lost son!  (Yes, the tongue action you got going IS nice...but that's beside the point!  lol)  I can't take it anymore... I'm throwing in the towel.....  find yourself another groupie!

Prefect Mos

I think mom is ontu us , we should probably take a break..... at least till the suspicion dies down..

Laz

You dont even notice me during our foursomes. I'm hurt and done with you!!

Davina

You leave nothing to the imagination... I just need a man with more... well less more.
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Prefect Mos

you leave everything to the imagination... cock tease... were done!

Davina

You're just pissed that Im not teasing your cock cuz we are so done
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Prefect Mos

Banned for pointing out the obvious.

Imogen

Typical. I find a hot guy, and he's always catering to his alternate identities. *sniff* I'm tired of being ignored! You can go.

And you too!

And take that blonde with you too!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

abandoneddolly

your always looking up at the stars dreaming of what could be. If I'm not good enough for you, I guess I'll leave.

Davina

I just can't handle your mystery anymore, it was hot at first but now... Bye

Anesa

What is it with you and this "armpit fetish"?  You will flash them at the drop of a hat!  *Takes her cowboy hat off and tosses it to the floor*  See???  Again, it's the armpits!  And as lovely and smooth and odorless as they are, I just can't handle the obsession.  Good bye, oh Divine One... it was fun while it lasted!