Puella Magi Futa Magica! (Interest Check, Magical Girl Pathfinder!)

Started by Angie, May 17, 2015, 10:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

Quote from: Warlock on May 18, 2015, 03:22:40 PM
Very basic skeleton for the character. Will be going into Ninja for further shenanigans with skills and using Cha for awesome tricks.
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=209640

What would be the status of http://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment---final/weapons/firearms in the world in terms of availability?

Oh wait, I see what you did-protip, when using the [url] tag, put the WEBSITE inside the brackets. In other words, you did it right, just in reverse.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Angie

Quote from: Warlock on May 18, 2015, 03:22:40 PM
Very basic skeleton for the character. Will be going into Ninja for further shenanigans with skills and using Cha for awesome tricks.
Vanessa

What would be the status of Guns in the world in terms of availability?

Edit: Fixed the link. xD
Edit 2: Fixed both links.

Excellent!

Warlock

Writing the background, trying to figure out a way to use it as a set up for the Wish my character'll make to become a Magical Futa Girl. In the vein of the series it should of course backfire in a beautiful soul-wrenching way. Like playing Corrupt a Wish in the Forum Games/Socializing sub-forum.

I wish my parents only had eyes for themselves again. <-Or similar wording.

Angie

Ehhhh, it doesn't really need to backfire in this case. Like I said, I'm not really following the setting to the letter, I'm just taking the bits I like and folding them into a game of Pathfinder. Especially since cleansing is far easier in this alternate universe :P

Re Z L

A&A

Angie

Currently we only have Yugi and Warlock as actual approved characters (yes I know neither of you have a background done, that can come later, I was more worried about getting the sheets), so if you get a sheet in I can get you a spot. We have 2-4 still open.

Yukina

Just be aware that "Mahou Futa Satomi" will be quite similar to "Sailor Satomi" Angie, as the morally-guided bookworms are my universal action characters.

Angie

Quote from: Yugishogun on May 19, 2015, 05:07:56 PM
Just be aware that "Mahou Futa Satomi" will be quite similar to "Sailor Satomi" Angie, as the morally-guided bookworms are my universal action characters.

You're a dirty backstabbin' rogue, I think the differences are wide enough.

Yukina

*chuckles* She's more the trap handler and lock picker, but true. :)

Warlock

Quote from: Yugishogun on May 19, 2015, 05:25:17 PM
*chuckles* She's more the trap handler and lock picker, but true. :)

Trap handling I hope is used in a double meaning, otherwise I'd gladly take the other part of that role. 

''Roll Perception to spot traps. Does a 15 make it?''
''You find one, do you want to roll Disable Device to deal with that trap?''
''Got a Natural 20''
''You've also taken his virginity in the process, he is now thoroughly disabled in a haze of pleasure.''

To bad I won't go Rogue for the bonus to Trapfinding.

I should stop now.

And since posts should have substance, here's the health roll.
At 2015-05-20 02:26:31, Warlock (uid: 52907) rolls: 2d10a+2 Result: 12 Average on the whole.

Angie

Quote from: Warlock on May 20, 2015, 02:39:38 AM
Trap handling I hope is used in a double meaning, otherwise I'd gladly take the other part of that role. 

''Roll Perception to spot traps. Does a 15 make it?''
''You find one, do you want to roll Disable Device to deal with that trap?''
''Got a Natural 20''
''You've also taken his virginity in the process, he is now thoroughly disabled in a haze of pleasure.''

To bad I won't go Rogue for the bonus to Trapfinding.

I should stop now.

And since posts should have substance, here's the health roll.
At 2015-05-20 02:26:31, Warlock (uid: 52907) rolls: 2d10a+2 Result: 12 Average on the whole.

That first roll would get enhanced to being a 5, so you end up with a total +16.

Angie

Will wait until I see the whole thing-might wanna do things like HP and Saves, I hear those are important.

Also, I really don't like stacking archetypes, but since Bladebound and Kensai don't interfere, I guess I can allow it...

EDIT: Actually the two seem to compliment each other. I like it. Also, the sword you get as a Bladebound can look however you like-we're magical futas after all, if the swords aren't fancy as fuck, it just ain't magical girls!

Yukina

Quote from: Angiejuusan on May 20, 2015, 12:30:28 PM
"if the swords aren't fancy as fuck, it just ain't magical girls!"

*staples lace and frills onto Re Z L's sword*

Re Z L

Quote from: Angiejuusan on May 20, 2015, 12:30:28 PM
Will wait until I see the whole thing-might wanna do things like HP and Saves, I hear those are important.

Also, I really don't like stacking archetypes, but since Bladebound and Kensai don't interfere, I guess I can allow it...

EDIT: Actually the two seem to compliment each other. I like it. Also, the sword you get as a Bladebound can look however you like-we're magical futas after all, if the swords aren't fancy as fuck, it just ain't magical girls!

Most of the rest is pretty simple to add in...should be finished later today
A&A

Re Z L

Man that HP roll was too good  ;D

Anyway, only missing a couple things now:  one feat, gold?, name, jotting down weapon stats...  are we getting traits by the way?
A&A

Angie

Two traits, as per normal.

Seems you'll be getting 4 HP out of that second roll-average health, aw well.

Re Z L

Quote from: Angiejuusan on May 20, 2015, 05:32:30 PM
Two traits, as per normal.

Seems you'll be getting 4 HP out of that second roll-average health, aw well.

I don't need no HP to know how to rock!
A&A

Angie

So far we have

Yugishogun: Satomi: Rogue
Warlock: Vanessa: Swashslinger
Re Z L: Unnamed: Magus

I'll give the others interested a couple days before I make a DM PC and slot it into one of the 3 slots remaining.

Re Z L

Quote from: Angiejuusan on May 20, 2015, 06:53:02 PM
So far we have

Yugishogun: Satomi: Rogue
Warlock: Vanessa: Swashslinger
Re Z L: Unnamed: Magus

I'll give the others interested a couple days before I make a DM PC and slot it into one of the 3 slots remaining.

So we have one girl using a sword and another using a gun...

A&A

Autocad

I'm interested but I won't be able to access my home computer to make a sheet until Sunday.

Edit: probably a pyromaniac ifrit oracle.

Warlock

Quote from: Re Z L on May 20, 2015, 07:13:04 PM
So we have one girl using a sword and another using a gun...

Too bad I'm using two guns instead of one, otherwise that would've been perfect. Such a utterly obscene show that ruuuuruus all others. <3

Got my background done, going to send it through a spell-checker and second set of eyes then get something that looks like a character post going.

Re Z L

Quote from: Warlock on May 21, 2015, 11:36:39 AM
Too bad I'm using two guns instead of one, otherwise that would've been perfect. Such a utterly obscene show that ruuuuruus all others. <3

Got my background done, going to send it through a spell-checker and second set of eyes then get something that looks like a character post going.

Well, we've got some covered too  ;D

Sheet's done except for buying stuffs--can we buy magic items?  Wands/Scrolls?
A&A

Angie

You have 3 grand to go nuts with, I impose no limits. I will give you an odd look if you spend all 3k on one thing, but that's it.

Sessha

Quote from: Warlock on May 18, 2015, 03:45:40 AM
So much tearjerk....But Futa....I'll have nightmares....Nigthmares with sexy unimaginable creatures...Yes.

Think I'll need to rewatch a few episodes *Shudder* for coming up with a character concept and get back in that soul crushing mood.

Before I go to mentally prepare, here's a Kyubey.

Quote from: Angiejuusan on May 18, 2015, 03:48:41 AM
You have no idea how much I want to stab that fucking thing...Kyubey is the devil himself.

Anyway, a couple questions for the party: 1, what should starting level be, and 2, how do you feel about a DM PC?

Also, for character creation, anything 3rd edition or 3.5 is allowed. Exception: Message me about 3rd party stuff.

I'm in too many games right now but I got to agree with Angie that thing is pure evil.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!