Darthvegeta800's story ideas (Star Wars, Battletech, Fantasy, Anime, Marvel,...)

Started by Darthvegeta800, June 03, 2008, 03:25:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darthvegeta800

Ironically i've seen both already.
Not too bad, but not as good as the hype makes them.
I still prefer manga's like the Patlabor movies, Appleseed or anime like Gundam Wing. ^^

Darthvegeta800

Darthvegeta800

*New plotidea, minor addition and a small correction*

playfullchick76

i do like the star wars ones, playing as mara jade or even daala appeals. or as the female dark jedi, i definately like that. I also like the alien/predator one you thought up. ive played them out in my head but never here.

How about this idea, im from a group of 2000 people that were put into cryopods hidden in hidden sublevels of norad mountain, not long before an invading alien race attacked earth and wiped out everyone. You could be a ships captain, or slave trader that gains access to the hidden levels, finding advanced weapons, tech, the works. after so long, only my cryopod works, so you keep me as your slavegirl, for your pleasure and to tell you how our tech works. You could be human, or a human/alien hybrid.

Darthvegeta800

Jade, Daala/Dark Jedi may interest me. Give me a poke on the specific plots from the list you had in mind.

Scifi idea, perhaps. We'll need to work something out. Though if it includes a few of my kinks it should be doable. The idea of a merc in a scifi setting could be quite fun.
Also a Star Wars: Sith Empire could involve a slave or the likes. Pm me.

playfullchick76

On the dark jedi one, maybe i found some storehouses with plans for a very powerfull power source, or tech from a think tank like the one daala was protecting. I use them to work my way up the food chain, getting the attention of others after the throne and seeking to rule. Plus valuable funds to start up my own armada, or start to. I would either ally myself with someone, or strike out on my own.

What kind of slave would i be in a sith empire one, tell me more on that, it intreagues me.

On my sci fi idea, what are your kinks, and what do you want to insert in.

As for your merc idea, you want to have him gain access to the hidden levels, and have me as his slavegirl

playfullchick76

i thought you had given up on it, that you didnt want to play out a star wars themed one with me.

playfullchick76

i;ll put it in tonight, but the predator idea you put in appeals to me as well. I love the predator verse and where its been. ive seen all the predator movies, and read the books as well.

Silvarusc

Hello. ^_^ 

I've just been reading over all your ideas, and most of them look like they'd be a lot of fun.  I think I'd probably like one of the SW ones best, or one of the History/anachronisic-fantasy history ones, but were you in the mood for anything else?  I'd love to try a play with you.
I'm not up for any new roleplays.  Please don't pester me for them.

Off 'n' On | Old RPs

Darthvegeta800

I'm reading your off and on preferences regarding stories.
I'll pm you in a few moments miss ^^ Btw love the avatar.

Silvarusc

M'kay.  Take your time, I'll be around for roughly the next four to five hours at least.
I'll keep an eye for it.  And thank you. ^^ Gotta love Heavy Metal.  Just picked up the calendar that has that one in it.

Off 'n' On | Old RPs

Darthvegeta800

Hehe okay. It's 23:28 on my end and was up from 5AM with only an hour or 3 of sleep. So i may soon be of. But if i stop replying. I assure you tommorow morning i'll continue replying any pms.

Silvarusc

No problem at all.  Just to warn you, I'll be screwed up tomorrow for a bit - I have an exam in the morning and then work from about 1800-midnight here.  If I can get back early, then I'll be online.  If not, I'll be about friday evening, or thursday during the day. 

Off 'n' On | Old RPs

Darthvegeta800

Silvarusc

Off 'n' On | Old RPs

Clio

I was looking through the list, and I saw the "Rapiers and Church" one. I might be interested if you let me know a little more of what you had in mind.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Darthvegeta800

^^ Did you check the link i gave up with it? It has several ideas on it.