Rebels at War (Exotic, War, Fighting Pirates/Empire) Co-GM needed WIP

Started by Interdiction of words, September 15, 2014, 03:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Interdiction of words

Welcome to the Rebellion, Squad Five-seven three also known as Rising Dawn
War... the action that makes us fight one another over our morals and ideas. We fight together as one against those that would dare to put themselves over ourselves. There are others that want to take from the weak and those not strong enough to defend them. We stand at the edge of the oblivion, ready to defend, ready to liberate  and ready to bring light to those who has only darkness. Now, join the Rebellion and protect those that need our help. We need your help for if we don't all could be lost to the evil that lurks within the heart of our enemies

Overview
You are apart of a squad that will be instrumental to the battles that soon ensue between the Empire and the Rebellion. You have been chosen either because your combat proneness is heightened, your abilities are quite powerful, or you are just here because you had a lucky draw to be in this squad. Through all the ways, you will be destined to help each other through out the fights that are going to come over next coming days. I am looking for 4 to 5 players to join together for a squad under the command of my character as we go to different planets to fight off the empire and the pirates. I still need a Co-GM to play enemies like pirates or empire some of the time.

You can mark this thread if you want to, either through a book mark or a post
Posts are currently: Medium
Darn work and school is getting in the way. I will get posts out as fast as I can but it is going to be hard on me as for you.

Oh my, I haven't posted on our thread? PM me or check out my A&A

Green Goo Theory

Assuming a more mundane SW game.  I.E.  no force user PC's.  Any system involved? 
Coming soon...

Interdiction of words

Posts are currently: Medium
Darn work and school is getting in the way. I will get posts out as fast as I can but it is going to be hard on me as for you.

Oh my, I haven't posted on our thread? PM me or check out my A&A