Animal Friends Camp Grounds

Started by Chreestafer, August 11, 2016, 06:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

I've had this idea in my head for a while and wanted to gage  people's interests in the ide.  I'm looking for about 4 to 5 pairs.  Pairs meaning one animal and one owner.

The idea is thus:

Welcome to animal friends resort.  A camp site located deep in the wilderness.  A place of luxury and relax.  A place we're animals and their lovers can come to get away an enjoy.

The concept is a resort campsite that beastiality is the focus.  Here people come to experience new animals, meet friends, have an orgy, and / or just to get away and relax with their fur covered lover.

I'm open to others ideas to grow on the basis.  As I stated I'm looking for 4 to 5 pairs, meaning 8 to 10 players.  Each pair is one human and one animal.  Most animals will be dogs, however if you have something else in mind bring it up and we can discuss it.  People who wish to play both a human and an animal may pm me separately to discuss their ideas.

I'll be playing one of the dogs so I am looking for a human currently.

Hopefully we can get this started soon.

Thanks ;)

CS:

Player:
Name:
Orientation:
Photo:
History: ~just write a small bio on yourself as well as how you and your pet met~
Ons:
Offs:
[spoiler=Extra Photos][/spoiler] ~Note: these can be nudes, and you can use as many as youd like ;) ~

AS:

Player:
Name:
Animal Type: ~Dog, Bear, Horse, etc.~
Sex:
Photo:
History: ~Small bio on yourself and how you and your human met~
Ons:
Offs:
[spoiler=Extra Photos][/spoiler] ~Note: Show nude parts of your animal if youd like for photos, Per Elliquiy rules do not use photos, just place links here~

Place all Character and Animal sheets here in this thread :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

quozax

I like this.  I will be sending my characters in a bit.

quozax

Animal Camp

Player: quozax
Name:Mason Miller
Sex:Male
Orientation:Bi
Photo:
History: Mason was into bestiality at a very early age.  He was shy and overweight by the age of 16.  So, he got into bestiality as an escape.  Then he started to work out diligently and overcame his shyness.  Even his first 'experience' was with a dog.  Now that he's buff and no longer shy, he still wants that connection.  So he actually looked for a dog to suit his needs.  A young chocolate lab. 
Ons: Almost any kind of animal, multiple partners, and most anything that's not on my offs
Offs: scat, vore, gore, and watersports

Note:  I can play a female if that is preferred.
Extra Photos