Shade wants to get her feet wet properly!

Started by Nightshade Symphony, December 07, 2009, 12:26:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightshade Symphony

Okay, so I haven't been on here in a while, and I'm really looking to stick around for a while. I'm looking for some new people to RP with, and i have a few ideas of things I've been itching to play. Sorry if this isn't a very in depth list right now, I haven't got anything really hammered out, but these are a few ideas i've been wanting to work on.

Lately, I've been wanting to more romantic / tragic scenarios, mostly in a fantasy setting- but that can be negotiated.

Perhaps a version of corruption of innocence. A man trying to steal the daughter of a king who is so jaded to the world that she does not even know what affection and romance are. Fiercely loyal to her father, as someone tries to show her how the world can be outside of cold walls.

Mercenaries sharing cold nights together out of mutual greed, or forced teamwork finding they care for one another.

i don't know, i'm rambling really.

I've also really wanted to get back into the World of Darkness setting, with Vampire the Masqerade. I really enjoy playing Malkavians, either with a human or other classed vampire trying to "guide" them through their insanity. Perhaps a therapist that takes an interest in the girl and seeks to cure her of her sanity, yet finds himself falling into her own world more deeply. A reverse stockholm syndrome if you will. Preferably a human would want to 'fix' her, and end up wanting to take the immortal plunge as well as he becomes enraptured with her.

So this is my big flag waving around saying "Hey!" if you think you might be interested in playing with me, just pop me a message over the forums and I will be more than happy to discuss ANY possibilities - even ones not listed here... if you have an idea you want to play, let me know!
{ And it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel ... is just a freight train coming your way }

.·´¯`·-> AFK's & IOU's -+- Hot's & Cold's <-·´¯`·.

'Religion is like a Penis. It's fine to have one, it's fine to be proud of it.
But please, don't whip it out in public and wave it around.
And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my throat.'

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Mercenaries sound good, can talk about story lines and such.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Remiel

Hey! I just wanted to say hello, and that I like the name.  I've got enough games going to keep me busy at the moment, but I'm never averse to adding one more if there's talent and enthusiasm there.

Take a look at my Story Ideas and see if there's anything that inspires your muse.

Your Malkavian idea intrigues me, but unfortunately, it's been awhile since I was exposed to the World of Darkness setting.  I dimly remember playing a Ventrue (or was it a Toreador?) once upon a time, but that was a long time ago.