Kelly's Heroes (Starship trooper variant)

Started by Chrystal, February 04, 2013, 03:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellis

Hot damn, I get to be a alien? >_> I have this one.. space elfy race.... in mind.

Wargtass

Hellis, stop trolling every thread I'm in, this isn't a Bauer-painting!  ;D

I'll fix up my CS after work then.
O/O

Roxy Rocket

Assassin looky tasty... and creepy.

Also Sci Fi + Old Movie + People Talking About History?

Two om's and a fuckin' nom that's intahrestin.

Mm. Okay, not as big a fan of the movie as I thought I'd be. Neat though.

Sara Nilsson

alien? sweet!! bring on the slime and sharp teeth ^^

working on char atm

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Blinkin

This is just an FYI. I am having significant computer trouble and I'm going to have to send this POS into the shop. I will not be able to respond for probably a week at best. I apologize for any trouble this may cause.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Chrystal

Quote from: RedEve on May 01, 2013, 07:16:44 AM
What's the news on this?

Waiting on character sheets from people.................................................?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

LordMing

Mea culpa.
I think I will bow out.  As hard as i tried, I cant seem to crawl into Kellys head.  Sorry.
Klytus, I'm bored. What play thing can you offer me today? ~Emperor Ming

Styx26

I've given it some thought and decided to drop my role of Cowgirl and volunteer for the part of Pvt. Kelly. I've been in the situation of being blamed for someone else's mistake and it wasn't fun. And I would want to hit them where it hurts- in the wallet and pride. ^^
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Sara Nilsson

Player Name: Sara Nilsson

Character name: Pvt. Moriarty

Species: Human Cyborg

Role within the squad: Grease monkey and general repair genius.

Equipment: Various power tools as well as a very large spanner that can (and has) doubled as a very handy weapon. She carries a small standard issue pistol somewhere at the bottom of her backpack but she has an intense dislike for using it.

Personality: Rather down to earth young woman that never really wanted to be in the army but it was a handy way to get them to pay for her education and extensive cybernetics. Her limbs along with her skeleton have been changed to mechanical parts that incorporate several tools that help her repair machinery as well as increasing her strength to that of a strong male. The like most cyborgs her torso is encased in metal and she has spent a lot of time making it look as pretty as she can and if she can help it she tries to avoid wearing her fatigues but will with lots of grumbling wear them if ordered to do so.

She is really only happy if she is left alone with her work and can just lose herself in the intricates of gears and circuits. As most cyborgs her fascination with machines has left her having trouble with human interaction but ask her to fix a bridge or just an engine and she is your girl.

Chrystal

Quote from: Styx26 on May 06, 2013, 06:23:21 PM
I've given it some thought and decided to drop my role of Cowgirl and volunteer for the part of Pvt. Kelly. I've been in the situation of being blamed for someone else's mistake and it wasn't fun. And I would want to hit them where it hurts- in the wallet and pride. ^^

Thanks, Styx. Without Kelly, this is going nowhere.

Sarah, great character. Approved subject to Oddball falling in love with her...!

Question: Can we reverse the polarity of her wave generator?

*sniggers*

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Wargtass

Player Name: Wargtass

Character name: Sgt Oddball
Species: Human
Role within the squad: Tank Commander
Equipment: SDW-Pistol Mk.III, M1A3-TWS Tank and a whole lot of positive waves.
M1A3-TWS Tank
Personality: Sometimes life takes some really strange twists and turns. You're just a relaxed kid from the old colonies, smoking pot and partying along like its 2069. Karma's good to you, every wave you ride is so full of positive energy it baffles you. Then suddenly, bombs. Bombs, man. Boom! Shit hits the fan and suddenly karma throws you a twist-ball that hits you were the balls are attached. You're in the army now, serious business. How you became a tanker no one rightly knows, probably a mixup in the papers because with your attitude you'd been lucky to be a cook instead of shoveling shit in the latrines. Turns out you're a right wiz-kid with them tank-guns though, know just were to put the shells against those behemoths the enemy throw at you. But who the heck wants to be a hero. You learned early on that if you kept your TWS banged up but good to run, the tops just glanced over you and thought it was fit for some repairs behind the lines. Even if the enemies came around town, you could just start it up and watch the top's long face as you sped off into the horizon.

Ain't life beautiful? It sure is for you Sgt Oddball. It sure is for you.
O/O

Chrystal

Oh now that is just beautiful, Wargtass.

Just so long as he manages to stay out of the nut ward?

Sara Nilsson

warg, stop making the rest of us look bad :P

Wargtass

Quote from: Chrystal on May 07, 2013, 05:02:45 PM
Oh now that is just beautiful, Wargtass.

Just so long as he manages to stay out of the nut ward?
Quote from: Sara Nilsson on May 07, 2013, 05:35:28 PM
warg, stop making the rest of us look bad :P

NEVER! D:
O/O

Chrystal

You two need to get that dynamic going! *giggles*

Sara Nilsson

I would but there is so much repairing I need to do to the tank, he doesnt treat it very well

Styx26

Player Name: Styx26

Character name: Pvt. Mackenzie Kelly (formerly Lieutenant)
Species: Female
Role within the squad: Officially following orders from the platoon leader. Unofficially planning the perfect crime behind enemy lines.
Equipment: Atriom Assault Rifle, Mark II trench knife, rations, a solid gold bar taken from an enemy officer.
Personality:
There are different ways to be a leader. Some officers will be your friend and one-up you when you 'need' it; others will scream in your face until they turn blue. When action gets hot, soldiers want a leader who will do their damned best to get them through the mission and get them out alive, or at the very least, back home. I was one of those leaders, or at least the men who served with me thought so, until I was given the mission to attack a certain hill; a hill that our own troops were occupying. When the 'cease fire' came in, it was too late for half the company that was attacked... the higher-ups argued among themselves over who was to be blamed, and I was the prime target.

I'm not angry about it. I gave up being angry about it a long time ago. But seeing that gold bar for the first time gives me an idea to stick it to those bureaucratic bastards and then some. There is a secret to being a leader, and that secret is this; leaders are nothing without the men willing to fight beside them. If this is going to go down, I'm going to need some help...

(Will revise if needed)
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Chrystal

Excelent character, Styx. Perfect.

(I still think Wargtass' Oddball has totally upstaged everyone else, but then Donald Sutherland upstaged everyone else in the film!)

Sara Nilsson

Chrystal

Waiting for character sheets from people.

Sara Nilsson

im gonna bow out of this RP.. good luck

Chrystal

Sorry, folks, especially those who have actually created characters, but without the rest, there is no point.

I'm declaring this idea a failure and moving on with other things.