Amazonian RP

Started by Dragonfly7022003, May 27, 2010, 03:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Feel free to post and Melina will go out to hunt, around your location, by pure coincidence ;)
----

TheLegionary

Posted! And Melina has three NPC to deal with!

elfguy

Oh alright I thought he would get lost from them, but if you want her to deal with them too I guess I could try and come up with a way to do it lol
----

Dragonfly7022003

I was thinking sence nobody has opted to play the leader of the tribe I may make a second char for me to play, if you guys don't mind.

elfguy

That's fine with me, or maybe use your shaman to lead us.
----

TheLegionary

Dragonfly7022003

Quote from: elfguy on June 23, 2010, 02:34:28 PM
That's fine with me, or maybe use your shaman to lead us.

Thats possable but I'm also thinking of playing something else, wile she is busy. Generaly in tribes the shaman is a spiritual guide, not a tribal guide.

TheLegionary

Is Melina on foot? No one can see her, just hear....possiblyu the hooves of her horse? Or would she be so bold that she does not fear making noises?

Quote from: elfguy on June 23, 2010, 02:31:55 PM
Oh alright I thought he would get lost from them, but if you want her to deal with them too I guess I could try and come up with a way to do it lol

Dragonfly7022003

Well she is outnumberd, and possiably not quite as armord as your char is. She is probly going to ambush, and you should not say how she aproches you.

TheLegionary

I thought the girls were though! And do they have some kind of supeorpowers? Or just naturally strong?

Dragonfly7022003

No superpowers, no incresed strenth. But they know how to fight smart, and takeing a roman warror head on is plain stupid, ask the Guals,

TheLegionary

LOL! Gotcha the big picture!

Let's see what happens!

Dragonfly7022003

Name: Amber
Looks
Character's Sexuality: Bi
Position in the tribe: Leader
Bio: She is the best fighter out of all the Amazon women; she has proven it time and time again. She leads with strength, and intelligence, often consulting with the Shaman, as the best path for there tribe. But most of the others know her best as a woman who likes her drink, she loves to drink and when she drinks she becomes loose and a party person.
Player's Limits: no death

TheLegionary

Great character, Dragonfly!

elfguy

Ouch, will Melina really lose? Will the amazon become this man's slave, reversing the situation? That'd be interesting :P
----

Dragonfly7022003

Lol I was acutly thinking maybe some hunters could be her backup

elfguy

Melina is so proud to be the tribe's second strongest and best hunter that she wouldnt accept any help to subdue a single man :P
----

TheLegionary

LOL....didnt you expect this Roman to be so though? Or is this just part of her plan?

elfguy

Don't worry Melina didn't become the best hunter of the tribe by losing to men :P She will pull through.
----

TheLegionary

Are you sure? There is always a first time for everything... the harder the prey is, the greater the honnour of the hunter will be!

But who is the prey?

elfguy

We will find that out soon enough!
----

TheLegionary

Tulius is in control! Give it up! And do not forget to say goodbye to the amazons' goddess!

Ironwolf85

wow you guys have been having the entire RP for a while
I might just interviene soon, just to be able to post  ;D
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Dragonfly7022003

LOL yeah im wating on Kate to post, before my shaman can do anything.

Ironwolf85

I'm her bodyguard... I have to stay with kate
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.